Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Tarrant, I dont know what to say...

I will gladly accept a 3 month ban for "is really fucking stupid" to be put under his name. Permanently.

*edit* The more I fucking think about it, why the fuck werent you pulling out anyways? You should have learned from the first break. Dude, seriously. I cant fathom something like this "just happening".

I guess I"m shocked because I admired your situation until today....

Brad2770 said:
Tarrant, I dont know what to say...

I will gladly accept a 3 month ban for "is really fucking stupid" to be put under his name. Permanently.

*edit* The more I fucking think about it, why the fuck werent you pulling out anyways? You should have learned from the first break. Dude, seriously. I cant fathom something like this "just happening".

Theres two types of people .. those who have sex and keep it to two positions max during a round of sex and keep the time under 20 min.

Then there are those who try to hit every single position and go for over an hour .. .

the first group of people will probably never expierence a condom breaking ever.

the second group well you can guess. The things dry out and so forth.

Brad2770

[LVC]DeGrassi said:
Theres two types of people .. those who have sex and keep it to two positions max during a round of sex and keep the time under 20 min.

Then there are those who try to hit every single position and go for over an hour .. .

the first group of people will probably never expierence a condom breaking ever.

the second group well you can guess. The things dry out and so forth.
Or there is the third that uses more than one condom. It takes like 15 seconds to roll one on....

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant, I dont know what to say... <br> <br>
I will gladly accept a 3 month ban for "is really fucking stupid" to be put under his name. Permanently.<br> <br> <br>
*edit* The more I fucking think about it, why the fuck werent you pulling out anyways? You should have learned from the first break. Dude, seriously. I cant fathom something like this "just happening".<br> <br>
Okay for one, after the first break I was pulling out.

And second, brad I guess thats the difference between you and I. I still love my situation, I"m with with the chick that by all reasoning im going to be with for years to come, probably my life. I"ve no problem with my situation what so ever and that fact you seem to shows just how different we are. You calling me fucking stupid or whatever....cool think what you want but unlike you I"m happy with my life, excedingly so. I"m happy with who i am, where im at and who I"m with and i wouldn"t change a thing in my life.

When was the last time you could say the same brad?

I thought so.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Breaks happen, which is exactly why the female should also be using some form of BC. To me condoms are more about STD"s than they are about preventing pregnancies, because they"re so shitty at it. I"ve had condoms break and/or just come right off on several occasions, but luckily nothing has come of it (I think? Jesus!). Having a second form of BC is incredibly important if the first is condoms.

Why didn"t she use the morning after pill at the very least? That"s an absolute no-brainer if you know the condom ripped and there"s even a chance of conception having happened.

Personally if I"m going to be in a sexually active relationship with a female and we"re not planning on having kids any time soon, at the very least I"d expect her to be on the pill, have an IUD, or some other form of family planning.

While it"s great that you think she"s the bee"s knees and all that and I sincerely wish you the best, I don"t think 4.5 months is nearly long enough to determine your compatibility with someone. However considering that she"s (possibly) carrying your child now I guess that"s kind of moot.

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:

And second, brad I guess thats the difference between you and I. I still love my situation, I"m with with the chick that by all reasoning im going to be with for years to come, probably my life. I"ve no problem with my situation what so ever and that fact you seem to shows just how different we are. You calling me fucking stupid or whatever....cool think what you want but unlike you I"m happy with my life, excedingly so. I"m happy with who i am, where im at and who I"m with and i wouldn"t change a thing in my life.

I thought so.
Touche, but it still doesnt change the fact that you fucked up.

Getting a chick you have known for 4 1/2 months pregnant, thats stupid man. Plain and simple. No matter what you say, that was the most ridiculous thing you could do. She JUST met your kids and you havent even lived with her to see if you could tolerate her or her tolerate you.

Youre fucking stupid and I would call it to your face.

Tarrant220 said:

I thought so.
Well brad may be unhappy with his life, true, but your comming off as something else.

Oh I have been with a girl for 4.5 months .. and I know that I will probably be with her for my whole life ? really ? the baby not weighing in on that at all ? For all you know as soon as that kid pops out she becomes a dead beat and your stuck for 18 years. I"m not saying that will happen .. but 4 months and you already know shes the one ? half a year ago in this thread if someone were to post that you would be all over them.

Tarrant220 said:
Lol, early test show I may indeed be a daddy, more to come as I find out more information.(yes I bagged it every time during the time in question, we had two breaks though)
Was it you that didn"t bag it the first few times then switched to bagging or was that someone else here? I remember people giving someone shit for not using a condom the first few weeks then switching to condoms and a resultant pill convo.

I"m going to echo eomer and lvc on this one hon.

I"m glad you"re taking it well but 4.5 months.....you haven"t been through any really shitty times yet and thats when you know someone is forever. She just met your kids. Yeah she really liked them/missed them after having them a few days but thats a whole different scenario when its every day, day in day out. 4.5 months is still honeymoon any way you slice it imho. You haven"t described going through any huge fights/over coming any issues.....yeah.

And if you had breaks the morning after pill is there for a reason and pretty much no different than BC.

If you have breaks and the girl isn"t going to the pharmacy the next day...its pretty much no different (to me) than her trying to get pregnant.

Just my opinion.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Eomer said:
(I think? Jesus!)
loled at this. Thanks

Two different methods for BC I used, and worked.

1.) Chick I lived with, we did pull out method (no condom), she was using some kind of BC, wasnt sure, but I probably should have inquired. Either way I was lucky, no kids from her.

2.) My wife, before we got married, she took a shot for BC, supposed to be 99.999% effective or close to. No condom, no pullout, no kids for a year and a half.

When we tried to have kids, she stop taking the BC, two months later, pregnant.

Now she uses a diaphram(sp?), no condom, no kid, BUT if she does get pregnant, no big whoop, we plan on trying in 6-8 months for our second. If we have one early, it was meant to be.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
"honeymoon stage" crap, when you know, you know I"m old enough and responsible enough to be able
? The hormone part of the "honeymoon stage" can last up to two years if we"re talking about brain chemistry.... why you get all those people who say you should date for at least a year, then be engaged for at least a year, before you get married. Though sometimes it tapers off in ~6 weeks, so obviously the variance is huge and scientists haven"t nailed down all the variables yet...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dis said:
loled at this. Thanks
It"s very true though, you never know when shit might pop up. A friend of mine got a call from a chick he"d had a one night stand with years before, had a test done, and sure enough found out he had a nearly 4 year old son that the girl had thought was someone else"s until a test was done. Whoops, wasn"t the guy she was dating at the time, turned out the daddy was my buddy who"d slept with her once while she was on a break from her boyfriend. I don"t recall if he said he used a rubber or not, but that"s almost beside the point. Shit happens.

When I found out about that I had instant flashbacks to the times rubbers broke and/or came off, or just weren"t used in the first place and knocked on wood that I"d never get a similar phone call. Don"t get me wrong, things have worked out well for my bud and he has a son that he loves very much, but it"s certainly not an ideal situation for anyone involved.

When the fuck is the male pill out again?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Haha, I read "two breaks" as break in relationship, implying she may have slept with another guy, rather than condom breaks. Oops

Eomer said:
It"s very true though, you never know when shit might pop up. A friend of mine got a call from a chick he"d had a one night stand with years before, had a test done, and sure enough found out he had a nearly 4 year old son that the girl had thought was someone else"s until a test was done. Whoops, wasn"t the guy she was dating at the time, turned out the daddy was my buddy who"d slept with her once while she was on a break from her boyfriend. I don"t recall if he said he used a rubber or not, but that"s almost beside the point. Shit happens.

When I found out about that I had instant flashbacks to the times rubbers broke and/or came off, or just weren"t used in the first place and knocked on wood that I"d never get a similar phone call. Don"t get me wrong, things have worked out well for my bud and he has a son that he loves very much, but it"s certainly not an ideal situation for anyone involved.

When the fuck is the male pill out again?
To this day I think I might have a 11 year old son/daughter.

I was with a girl, and then I broke up with her for whatever reasons. She called me a couple weeks later telling me she hasnt had her period and I start to freak. I was only 18 and she was 24. I dont know if she was just telling me that to try to get me back, but I didnt get back with her but to let me know whats going on. After another couple weeks she calls me and tells me she finally had her period.

Was she lying when she said she never had her period just to try to get me back? Was she lying to me when she said she finally had her period after I didnt get back to her? I dont know and it still bothers me sometimes

She moved back with her family after that and I was never able to get in contact with her after that. Its scary shit thinking about it. I dunno if I could ever forgive myself if I found out I wasnt in my kids life for the last 11 years.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Condom breaks dabamf. Why don"t you lecture us about assumptions again?
Having a misunderstanding from ambiguous wording and making an assumption without having hardly any information are not the same. They"re not even in the same ballpark.

Tarrant...I"m always backing you but I gotta be honest: I think you are rationalizing after finding out you might be having a kid before you"re ready. 4 1/2 IS still honeymoon. It"s not that you don"t know what you want. It"s just that you can"t know someone completely in that span of time. She may turn out perfect. Or she may have a kid, get an entitlement complex, gain 50 pounds, quit her work and take shitty care of the kid. Everyone shows their good side as long as they can in a relationship. Only time can usually bring out all your sides. You can"t possibly know at 4 1/2 months. No one can. I think you can make a very educated guess, but I"d be cautious about such certainty.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Good luck Tarrant, hope things work out the way you want them. Still massive potential for fail.

I"m in a really stupid situation somewhat. The girl I"ve been with for almost 6 months (Annie), she"s really what I"ve been looking for.

Now, where to start.

She"s 33, soon to be 34 (end of February). Biological clock ticking like Big Ben Tower. She wants kids, and I"m not totally against it. They would turn out really cute I guess, and hopefully somewhat smart.
But then you could call me oldfashioned - I like to keep some things in order:
1. move in together
2. get married
3. kids

Obviously that delays the "kids" part quite a bit into the future. Though one could just get married later... no big deal these days.

Moving in together is a whole new point in itself. I"ve bought an apartment (1 room) in 2008 and of course it"s not paid off. If I move in with her (for the first few months we would live at her place to test how things work), I"d have to rent it out - or sell. Both options are not optimal. Selling would mean I lose money, renting out would mean I might end up with an asshole tenant.

For now we"ve planned to spend a week in spain or greece together and see about moving in together after that.

Next problem will be that her place is *almost* too small for two people. At least with all the shit I have lying around, it would be.

After that test phase at her place, if things work out we might move in with her parents (would have to make some non-trivial changes to their house, there"s room enough though). Someone eventuallywillhave to make that step and her sisters and brother already stated that they definitely won"t be the ones. There"s some farmland and forest involved in this, but I don"t really care about material goods.
It"s out in the sticks though so first thing I did was make sure I can get DSL there.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Can"t know someome after 4 1/2 months, not toally no, but then again I knew my ex wife for almost 8 years and look how that turned out...obviously didn"t know her as well as I thought either after all that time.

Nope I don"t know every aspect about her and honestly I"m okay with that. A lot has happened that I haven"t posted about here and suffice to away, I know her a lot better then most here may realize.

Also, even if I felt the need to be upset about it that won"t change what"s happening nor would it be productive so why sms how would that be a favorable reaction?

I"m not sitting here saying its an ideal time to have a kid,I don"t expect any of you to understand what it is im feeling and how and why i know things will be alright, I just do.

Some of you think im blinded by "puppy love" and stuck in honeymoon stuff, I"m not. I"m looking atthe situation in a positive light. Again I"m happy, I"ve done this before and nothing will change whats happened so ill just keep on what im doing. I"m sorry you all think i should be upset, I refuse to be though, id prefer to man up and make it all as positive as posssible.

Brad2770

No one said you have to be upset. No one is really telling you how to feel in any way, form or fashion. Youre acting like she is "The One" when you have no idea other than you got some hair dresser pregnant and youre hoping for the best.

You know what? I was hoping for the best and pretty much said the same types of things you did when things looked positive between my ex and myself. Look how that turned out....

I really think, when the reality of this starts to set in (probably when she starts to show), things are going to get a little difficult.

Good luck man. Still stupid.