Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer,

You taking one last shot with Anne was probably the best thing you could have done. Just be sure that it was really the last time.

I went through something very similar, and when the girl and I broke up, for over 2 years I just couldnt get over her, had this feeling in the back of my mind that things could work out if I just tried again. Tried again, she gave me the same "I dont know why I do what i do" bullshit, and I got over her almost immediately. Once you try again and get reminded of how crazy they are, it helps to eliminate that little bit of misguided optimism that something can work out. Now that you know for sure that no matter what you try, its not going to work, just move forward with the other girl you"ve been seeing. You might not have felt a lot of sparks at first because you weren"t over Anne, but I bet things will go a lot better for you now that Anne is completely, 100% out of the picture. Delete her number though, seriously.

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Brad are you really this retarded? I had a condom on, said condom tore, on the side, as in had a fucking hole in the side where I don"t know if it was too thin in that place or what because if the whole damn thing had just broke I would have known. (condom I used were trojan ecstasy)

Shit leaked out obviously. It doesn"t take much.

When I came, I pulled out.

There wasn"t anything else that could have been done, I"ve been nice and patient with your posts (even apologizing when I may have been a bit rude) but now you"re going out of your way to just be a jack hole.
Ok, first I said Cream Pie"ing as a joke and left it... But I came back in, ninja edited and added that what i was saying WAS a joke... Then I informed you that I over looked where you said you pulled out.

Calm the fuck down, man.

I actually had a huge paragraph typed out, but I said I would stop beating this dead horse. Good luck with your situation, mang. Seriously. For the sake of the kid.

TheCutlery said:
And honestly man, if you think the only thing you"re fucking up on is being obsessed for your ex, you"re not reading far enough down the list. Cut him some slack.
O Rly? Please show me the list youre reading from.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Brad I typed that up during your ninja edit....I didn"t see your ninja edit until after I posted....hence why it"s called a ninja edit.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Brad are you really this retarded? I had a condom on, said condom tore, on the side, as in had a fucking hole in the side where I don"t know if it was too thin in that place or what because if the whole damn thing had just broke I would have known. (condom I used were trojan ecstasy)

Shit leaked out obviously. It doesn"t take much.

When I came, I pulled out.

There wasn"t anything else that could have been done, I"ve been nice and patient with your posts (even apologizing when I may have been a bit rude) but now you"re going out of your way to just be a jack hole.
It"s true it "doesn"t take much" but you might want to get a paternity test.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That would insinuate I wouldn"t trust her, and we"re pretty much always around one another. I"m about the most paranoid guy in the world when it comes to that (I had to get my first born tested to make sure he was mine) and even if I had the feeling of her cheating I honestly don"t know when it could have happened.

Again, not sure why everyone on here always assumes the worst in a siatuation, I would hate to live my life that way though.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
That would insinuate I wouldn"t trust her, and we"re pretty much always around one another. I"m about the most paranoid guy in the world when it comes to that (I had to get my first born tested to make sure he was mine) and even if I had the feeling of her cheating I honestly don"t know when it could have happened.

Again, not sure why everyone on here always assumes the worst in a siatuation, I would hate to live my life that way though.
Because we know that statistically 1/10 to 1/5 children in committed relationships are not the children of the father who thinks they are, despite "always being around" each other, "love", or any other reason.

Not to rag on you, but that attitude is exactly why the odds are so high, cause it"s easy as hell to sucker a guy into thinking it"s theirs. I personally support paternity/DNA tests...every time, regardless of circumstances.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have no reason to believe she was cheating, assuming she did for no reason is beyond retarded. I"ve no reason to not trust her.

And if you were in a committed relationship and every time (assuming you had more then one kid) and you demanded a test each time....holy shit I feel sorry for whoever would be willing to stick around for that kind of insult time and time again.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well, considering the huge legal and financial ramifications involved, I can actually see why someone would want to have tests done regardless of the circumstances. Not to mention the story I told of my friend, who"s child was raised by another dude for the first 3 years of its life, with the other guy thinking it was his until the kid got old enough for it to become apparent that physically the kid likely wasn"t his, and he requested a test. Poor fucker was in a committed relationship for 3+ years with a chick and found out that what he thought was his son was another guy"s that she"d fucked while they were temporarily broken up or on a break.

So yeah. I can see why someone would want it done. But at the same time, I"d like to think that if I decide to have kids with someone, they"d be someone I could trust implicitly with that kind of shit, and it would most definitely be somewhat of a slap in the face for the girl if she"s been loyal and hasn"t given much reason to suspect otherwise.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
The problem is we"d all like to think that, and frankly women take advantage of that fact at a surprisingly high rate. Love be damned, it"s worth testing every time, wouldn"t be the first time we were wrong about something would it?

Facts > *.

Edit: I mean really...do you think all those guys weren"t thinking the same thing?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I have no reason to believe she was cheating, assuming she did for no reason is beyond retarded. I"ve no reason to not trust her.

And if you were in a committed relationship and every time (assuming you had more then one kid) and you demanded a test each time....holy shit I feel sorry for whoever would be willing to stick around for that kind of insult time and time again.
While it"s certainly possible that you had a kid as a result of 1 of 2 minor condom breaks it seems very possible also that she had sex with another dude.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It"s also very possible you"re an extremely paranoid person who assumes the worst in any scenario they come across.

I have more proof of that last statement then you have of yours.

findar_foh

shitlord
Guys clearly it is impossible for his girl to have had sex and gotten pregnant with another man. How does he know? Because it was a virgin birth. The baby is really the second coming of Jesus.

At least that makes more sense then not getting a paternity test.

what kind of condition? mental? i dont ask that in a bitchy way but....if irregular spikes of hormonal activity are a threat to her health such that a pill that simulates pregnancy isnt an option.....what would an actual pregnancy do to her body?

i dont have medical training so im trying to understand here and the only possibility i can come up with is a mental condition...if its all hormones not just a particular pill (which if it was ive been thru that both allergic reaction and bad hormone interaction wise so i could understand that but its not a condition i have nor is it applicable to all hormones)....i am just having a hard time understanding.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys are all paranoid. I mean he"s known this chick for 4.5months. Of course he"s trusting of her enough not to ask for a paternity test. Dear lord take the tinfoil hats off guys.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL Alright, you guys are right, I should obviously live in paranoia and fear, I mean all the cool kids are doin it right?

I"ve contributed to this thread for what....a year and a half? Hopefully I"ve helped a few people out. To the rest that post here actually looking for real advice, best of luck to you.

My last post in this thread. Peace Out.

i think the calls for a paternity test are a little premature no pun intended.

he cant do one now at this stage and asking for one would serve no purpose other than to cause stress which isnt good for anyone and if it is his he"ll regret for a lifetime.

Tarrant220 said:
LoL Alright, you guys are right, I should obviously live in paranoia and fear, I mean all the cool kids are doin it right?

My last post in this thread. Peace Out.
i think theres a disconnect here. i think personally theyre overreacting but again while i understand the need for positivity for your own sake i do think youre refusing to understand (or communicate as such) the legitimacy of the sentiment behind their overreaction. and thats why theyre reacting that way.

some of them are negative but theyre also something you arent - objective.

it has to be somewhere in the middle. objectively reasonable positivity if you will.

im not all doom and gloom on you but it doesnt seem to me either that youre being completely rational either. and once again i get why that is for your own sake but realize while you can feel that way, others are entitled to feel differently when you put it out there for people to see (dont get me wrong not passing judgment on that either just doing a shite job of explaining).

Etoille said:
i think the calls for a paternity test are a little premature no pun intended.

he cant do one now at this stage and asking for one would serve no purpose other than to cause stress which isnt good for anyone and if it is his he"ll regret for a lifetime.

Couldnt you like take the kid after its born without her knowing and go get it tested just to be sure ? I have no clue about something like this. Well unless tarrant is white and she pops out a little obama. But then hes a positive guy so I am sure he would be cool with it.

And on tarrants last post ... so you gave advice for a year ... so ? the 4 main people in this thread giving advice were .. you .. eomer ... dabamf .. and brad .

All 4 of you guys can give out advice like its nothing ... its second nature .. but by god if you guys get into a situation and someone else chirps in about it .. you guys go all butthurt and stop showing up.

P.S. I hope etollie has huge grapefruit size nipples ... I love those.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I just want to be clear I was talking about paternity tests in a general sense, and not his specific situation. I said my piece about his situation, which is that it"s obviously not ideal, but outside of that he wasn"t really asking for any advice so I didn"t bother giving any other than reminding him that things at 4.5 months are rarely what they seem.