Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
hah, probably not. Let"s not forget how she used me as an emotional/attention crutch for 6+ months.
You realize this
edit - She sure likes to flirt though:

Me: lol, "startle"? Were you gonna sneak up behind me, maybe wear a balaclava?

Her: Yup. With sunglasses. (reference to us both seeing each other last year and hiding behind sunglasses to avoid each other)

Me: Just cause, I am going to sneak up and scare the shit out of you.

Her: I dare ya!

Me: You just made a big mistake!

Her: Maybe...maybe not! Haha.

Smilies. Bitches love smilies.
Then do this.

Why is this girl still in your phone? She"s not even an ex and whatever little thing you didn"t have with her was over 6 months ago.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
You realize this

Then do this.

Why is this girl still in your phone? She"s not even an ex and whatever little thing you didn"t have with her was over 6 months ago.
Dabamf is right. She is just playing you to build up her own self esteem. Do yourself a favor and don"t look for her at your hippie festival.

Brad2770

I went with Julie to the lake yesterday and had a pretty good time. I got pretty fucking burnt, dropped some 140 dollar Oakley"s into the lake and played superhero.

Some stupid ass, drunk Mexican punched his wife in the face and then grabbed her and was holding her underwater. When she was trying to grab his arm to pull herself up, he bit her hand so she would let go. I swam over there, got in his face and acted all tough guy while Julie called the police. When they got there, the lady told the police nothing happened.... They still arrested him though. Poor lady will probably go back to him.

After that, we cleaned up and went to the drive-in. Got to watch 2 movies for 12 bucks and the snack bar food was actually reasonably priced. For those in Dallas, it"s the Galaxy Drive-In, south on I-45 about 20-25 miles from I-20. I was pretty impressed with the place. I had a fun evening.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Did you at least have a cool catch phrase for when the cops showed up?
"Nothing meaner than a drunk legumer, officer. Up up and away!"

/fly away

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I swam over there, got in his face and acted all tough guy while Julie called the police. When they got there, the lady told the police nothing happened.... They still arrested him though. Poor lady will probably go back to him.
Cool points for getting involved. 9 times out of ten you would have a bloody confrontation for doing so.

Brad2770

The cops that responded told me they were glad we got involved too, that a majority of the time witnesses just walk away and not do anything. They usually receive calls after the woman is beat and needs to go to the hospital and the within the onlookers, they find a couple of witnesses that saw what happened, but didn"t think it was their place to get involved.

I really wanted to smack the guy around, but there were children around and I wouldn"t have been any better than him. Maybe the officers will let his cellmates know what he did and he can be the bitch for once.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I"m with Bill Burr on this one. It was already a tragedy. No need to turn it into a blood bath. She picked him.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
And by bloody he means you would have been shanked by the esse.
Yep...

Nothing but nothing will get someone to shank you like calling them out in public for something that embarrassing. Please stop drowning and biting your girlfriend. Stop beating your child,pet or old person.

I tend to avoid it unless its real bad, drowning a female constitutes as really bad.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
I"m with Bill Burr on this one. It was already a tragedy. No need to turn it into a blood bath. She picked him.
Knowing the Bill Burr skit you"re talking about... that view disturbs me. Sorry.

I understand your point about risking your life for someone who is just going to spit on your effort by going back to the douchebag anyway, but there would"ve been been plenty of ways for Brad to step in if he felt physically threatened (or stopped to think for a second about his own safety). He could"ve called the police from a distance, yelled, thrown rocks, checked the asshole from behind and bolted like a pussy afterwards, but dear God, dosomething. It doesn"t have to end in a "blood bath". If that woman were drowning on her own, any moral person would help immediately. Just because there"s a guy involved that "she picked" doesn"t qualify you to make value judgments like thatin an emergency, nor does it lessen the social obligation youshouldfeel when that shit goes down IN PUBLIC.

Brad, I"m proud of you for getting involved. Just be more careful next time.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Significant difference between calling the police or being a witness and getting up in someone"s face. There are degrees here. You can"t lump sum the whole gamut of situations and responses. Not black and white and so forth.

Though fair enough, upon actually reading Brad"s post there was a potential life threatening situation. That warrants review of the "You"re just asking to get shot" policy.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Significant difference between calling the police or being a witness and getting up in someone"s face.There are degrees here.
Absolutely. Wasn"t saying there isn"t - in fact, that was the point I attempted to make in the first place by illustrating the degrees of involvement that could"ve been taken. The one lump-summing the situation/response (by implying lack of involvement is best because of potential physical risk to oneself)... was you.

Brad2770

Well, I have black hair, dark eyes and dark skin, but I am white (with about 1/8th Cherokee) and Julie is Mexican. Just because he was Mexican doesnt mean he was going to stab me or shank me and as angry as I was for watching him do that, I wasnt really worried about myself. We were in the water, I doubt he would have thought to carry his machete with him.

Plus, any man that would hit a woman (and in his case, has obviously done it in the past) is too weak to stand up to a real man and was probably frightened by me and the fact I stepped in. This is what mostly made me feel safe.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad2770 said:
Well, I have black hair, dark eyes and dark skin, but I am white (with about 1/8th Cherokee) and Julie is Mexican. Just because he was Mexican doesnt mean he was going to stab me for shank me and as angry as I was for watching him do that, I wasnt really worried about myself. Plus, we were in the water, I doubt he would have thought to carry his machete with him.

Plus, any man that would hit a woman (and in his case, has obviously done it in the past) is too weak to stand up to a real man and was probably frightened by me and the fact I stepped in. This is what mostly made me feel safe.
Machete?! Were you in the fucking jungle? It"s called a switch blade, and every mexican that beats their girlfriend is sure to carry one. He doesn"t need to "stand up to a real man" when he"s got a knife in his pocket.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
Absolutely. Wasn"t saying there isn"t - in fact, that was the point I attempted to make in the first place by illustrating the degrees of involvement that could"ve been taken. The one lump-summing the situation/response (by implying lack of involvement is best because of potential physical risk to oneself)... was you.
Fairly certain that the bit was in regard to a specific situation itself. If I recall he even talks about how it should be our duty to deal with the random harmless psycho"s we meet such as the chloroform of the guy in the line at the grocery store.

I could be wrong of course.