Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lithose said:
Yeah bro, you hard. You"re Lesnar"s equivalent.

You know, I have seen a lot of E-thugs, but I have to say...You"re the only one who is actually trying to make his name by saying he is tougher than women.
in this post, lithose attempts to take attention away from the fact the he has been physically manhandled by a woman.

And the reason people are making fun of two of you is because these posts have been about how the Police react, even when it"s the woman who is violent. You skipped that and only read "woman is violent" and saw it as an opportunity to show off how tough you are by throwing out how you took a haymaker from a girl, as if that fight was some battle that your faggot ass could be proud of. No one cares if you can take a punch from a woman, you fairies...If that"s something your proud of, it says a lot about what a pussies you both are.
and here we see lithose turning his inner feelings of anger and shame outward towards tenks.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
kegkilla said:
in this post, lithose attempts to take attention away from the fact the he has been physically manhandled by a woman.
I"ve never posted a personal experience in this thread. You"d know that Keg, but you can"t read because the fucking glare from your girlfriends teeth is blinding.

and here we see lithose turning his inner feelings of anger and shame outward towards tenks.
It"s okay bro..Keep trying to put that post where your an expert as subduing flailing women behind you.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Keg...Gangsta" Keg...

If you actually know the mouth girl, tell her about $350 in Botox (or Dysport, it"s cheaper but doesn"t last as long) will fix that gum issue she has. It"s cheaper for less severe cases, but hers would take a lot of units - enough to double what I put in 3 zones on my face.

Make sure she goes to a real doctor for it or bad shit can happen (same thing that happens to women with frozen faces).

If you don"t know her, you should hunt her down and pass on this info. She"d be pretty cute without the whole gummy thing.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lithose said:
Yeah bro, you hard.

You know, I have seen a lot of E-thugs, but I have to say...You and Keg are the only two that are actually trying to make their name by showing how tough they are against women.

And the reason people are making fun of two of you is because these posts have been about how the Police react, even when it"s the woman who is violent. You skipped that and only read "woman is violent" and saw it as an opportunity to show off how tough you are by throwing out how you took a haymaker from a girl, as if that fight was some battle that your faggot ass could be proud of. No one cares if you can take a punch from a woman, you fairies...If that"s something your proud of, it says a lot about what huge pussies you both are.
If I wanted to act like I was hard I"m pretty sure saying "I can beat up a woman" is the anti-way of going about this

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I went out with some Korean girl tonight. Shortly after we met she was kinda touching her mouth. I didn"t see what she was touching before she started rambling on about being tired and busy at work lately. At the end she says, "...sometimes when that happens I get herpes."

Later I had to tell her how we don"t call a cold sore herpes.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
ToeMissile said:
Her teeth look about the right size, she just has a big mouth/wiiiide smile
Bad tooth to gum ratio. Not quite Gina Davis, but close.

Dabamf said:
Uhm. Uh. Yeah. That"s herpes.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
In Dabamfs desperation he tries to convince himself that herpes are something else because a girl finally fell for the subway trick.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
I went out with some Korean girl tonight. Shortly after we met she was kinda touching her mouth. I didn"t see what she was touching before she started rambling on about being tired and busy at work lately. At the end she says, "...sometimes when that happens I get herpes."

You can transfer cold sores from your mouth to herpes on your genitals 20% of the time.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Well...crap guys. Apparently hitting on every girl I am even remotely interested in pays off. You get rejected a lot but it doesn"t even hurt a little when you"ve been cheated on in a marriage. Like not even a sting.

So even though I"m almost unanimously declared the biggest loser dude on this board, with few life skills and still looking for a job, I have 2 girls interested in me. And today or tomorrow I"m hitting up one the girls" houses for a movie and...I don"t know what else because I am new at this.

I"ve found that you just have to find some girl who got played by some douche guy. Like, one of you guys that "slays pussy" and doesn"t call back. Or even a girl who got cheated on like I did.

And both girls are freaking beautiful, to boot. I think I have like a 6% success rate right now for asking people out, but 6% > 0. It only takes one yes to make it all worth it, and I got two. Huzzah!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Aamina said:
And both girls are freaking beautiful, to boot.
Do not put the pussy on a pedestal.

But yes in general you"ll be surprised how just taking some initiative can work out in your favor. However, using your 6% success rate, that means you"ve asked out approximately 30-35 girls. Simmer down there. Not to mention that I just picture you continually bringing up the ex with your dates, and them running away screaming (or calling the police).

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Do not put the pussy on a pedestal.

But yes in general you"ll be surprised how just taking some initiative can work out in your favor. However, using your 6% success rate, that means you"ve asked out approximately 30-35 girls. Simmer down there.Not to mention that I just picture you continually bringing up the ex with your dates, and them running away screaming (or calling the police).
Bolded for truth. For the purpose of a date, your ex doesn"t exist.

Or better yet, bring up your ex a bunch then post about the epic failure for our lols.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
Keg...Gangsta" Keg...

If you actually know the mouth girl, tell her about $350 in Botox (or Dysport, it"s cheaper but doesn"t last as long) will fix that gum issue she has. It"s cheaper for less severe cases, but hers would take a lot of units - enough to double what I put in 3 zones on my face.

Make sure she goes to a real doctor for it or bad shit can happen (same thing that happens to women with frozen faces).

If you don"t know her, you should hunt her down and pass on this info. She"d be pretty cute without the whole gummy thing.
i only met her once during college but i guess that"s enough of a rapport that i can comfortably tell her she needs plastic surgery.