Girls who broke your heart thread

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
What are you actually trying to imply
That you dated a chick for 3 months who wouldn"t allow you to come to her home nor explain the reasons why and you accepted it? With the secondary point being you just fucking lied about your and her actions during said situation.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
gryeyes man get some help... you got issues bro

Korn-Issues-221130.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
right, because it would make sense to create those threads if i put stock into how little dicked lowlifes like yourself would interpret them. you"re so smart though that you figured that out before i posted this.

pic related:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
p.s. if you can find a way to prove to us that you"ve ever had sex with a woman (not a hooker) i will paypal you $100.

until then stay out this thread virign.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Gryeyes said:
That you dated a chick for 3 months who wouldn"t allow you to come to her home nor explain the reasons why and you accepted it? With the secondary point being you just fucking lied about your and her actions during said situation.
I thought it was bullshit as well at the time but the fact that you are still banging on about it is creepy as fuck.

Shit, I just agreed with Kegkilla

Vinen

God is dead
Awlbiste said:
I"m unsure if it still is, but in the past eHarmony was definitely Christian-minded. I don"t know if it still refuses to match you if you"re an atheist.
I went through the questionnaire and more or less said I was Atheist. It depends on where you are in the country, if you were in a religious area, then hell yes you will get a fuck-ton of Jesus Freaks.

Religion plays zero part in my girlfriend or my life.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
p.s. if you can find a way to prove to us that you"ve ever had sex with a woman (not a hooker) i will paypal you $100.

until then stay out this thread virign.
Does it count if she calls herself a stripper?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hey stalker boy, she"s a Korean chick, one from this country called Korea. You see, other countries sometimes have different cultures, and in these different cultures, they sometimes have different things that are taboo. Sometimes it takes a little extra time to overcome these taboos. Sometimes you do, and a similar issue never comes up again for 8 months.

Hell, I didn"t even remember what I postedover a year agountil you quoted me. All I remember is nothing like that ever came up again, so that incident didn"t actually matter and is not relevant to the present.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I have to agree with Dabamf here, probably because my wife is Chinese and I had to go through a few really awkward moments with her on things that most of us would consider trivial.

The Korean culture is just different, just like the Chinese culture is. Women there with some exceptions hold on very strongly to society"s "norms" and taboo things are taken very very seriously.

Funny story: My wife and I had plenty of crazy sex well before she would ever let me hold her hand in China.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Hey stalker boy, she"s a Korean chick, one from this country called Korea.
What the fuck does that have to do with you lying about said incident on this very fucking page? Hurrrr durrr.

Hell, I didn"t even remember what I posted over a year ago until you quoted me.
This tends to happen when one posts bullshit. See when you post the truth you tend to recall it.

Does it count if she calls herself a stripper?
Or what if she is a horse?!

Vinen

God is dead
AladainAF said:
I have to agree with Dabamf here, probably because my wife is Chinese and I had to go through a few really awkward moments with her on things that most of us would consider trivial.

The Korean culture is just different, just like the Chinese culture is. Women there with some exceptions hold on very strongly to society"s "norms" and taboo things are taken very very seriously.

Funny story: My wife and I had plenty of crazy sex well before she would ever let me hold her hand in China.
How FOB was she when you started dating? My girlfriends been in the country for 11~12 years and there are still a lot of awkward moments.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
AladainAF said:

Asians are fucking weird

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
Asians are fucking weird
Appearance/public image is taken pretty seriously.

The wierdness is just cause it"s different. I"ve mentioned before that my gf is Korean, but born in the US. So there was and still is a lot of just getting used to the way she interprets things etc. Granted it isn"t as big a difference as she"s lived here her whole life, but it"s definitely there.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, this is kind of funny:

me said:
*divorce line*
her said:
You are funny.

your ex wife,

Random name
Shitty, short response, figured I was done but may as well keep at it.

me said:
Well hey, I do try. Life would be kinda unbearable without a sense of humor ya know?

Not to mention that from what I"ve heard, zee ladies are bombarded by messages here, gotta do something to stand out from the crowd. Normally my go-to is a sexy shirtless pic, but your profile nixed that one. Thanks.
Her profile mentioned to not bother sending a message if any of your pics are shirtless.

her said:
Do you have that message on a template that you send out to the ladies? I think you should. That was funny. My head is thinking, why are we divorced?! lol. It"s ridiculous.

Thank you for not having shirtless pics. You wouldn"t believe the stuff that people write/photograph on here.

I give you a 10 out of 10 for standing out and being funny. I have shared it with my friends. They are sad we are divorced.

-Random name
Back when I was dating Xerxes, she was actually super offended when I let it slip that my opener was just a template that had been spammed around.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Back when I was dating Xerxes, she was actually super offended when I let it slip that my opener was just a template that had been spammed around.
Xerxes was also kind of a super bitch.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
bored with troll

I met that chick tonight. She was pretty shy and quiet at first, talkative but not in the bold ridiculous way she is on messenger surprise surprise. She"s pretty hot though. We got dinner, went to a bar, then went back to my place and had sex all over the place. She"s fucking wild, actually so wild it kinda turned me off. Like no build up or anything, just shove it in and go 100% right out the gate. zzzz

I"ve never met a chick that just bangs like a guy and goes about her business with no sign of emotion or anything. I kinda dig it.

As she says, KC is the bomb for skunk ass hoes.