Girls who broke your heart thread

aychamo_aycono said:
Agree. When you"re around someone everyday you are going to see some shitty behavior. And you are going to act like an ass. What matters is how you and the girl handle things after the shit behavior occurred. We"ve had some fights after a long night drinking, and we said bad things or acted poorly, but we wake up and both know we were tards, so we just apologize and move on. Don"t hold grudges.

If you"re in a long term relationship, and you just start saying a girl is insane when she"s have an emotional outburst, you aren"t going to be in that relationship much longer. That does sound very antagonistic.
cant believe I"m about to say this but - exactly.

having a healthy relationship doesn"t mean an absence of conflict. its the ability to handle conflict well.

it took our neighbors a LONG ass time to understand when my husband and I would say "fuck you" to each other that there were times we meant it (<5%) and times that we didn"t really mean it and that it worked for us. no - we"re not like a jersey shore ronni/sammy thing where we fight all the time - we just know how to diffuse very low level bullshit by saying "look you"re being a dumbass" and moving on 3 seconds later. but they (neighbors) were the type to view conflict as a total negative so they avoided it and really didn"t handle it well - when they moved in together it was a tough go at first and there were some really awkward moments because we"d be over there and neither one knew how to diffuse the situation and my husband and I were only successful a few times in (temporarily) diffusing it for them.

we don"t have *actual* fights that often but when we do we"re generally pretty good at working through them and figuring how why it happened and how to avoid the escalation next time.

as far as insanity goes he gives me a break because I genuinely try to know when its hormones, and I try to give him a break with his complete failure to be able to remember anything because he"s secretly the dude from memento.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I have absolutely no doubt your husband must be a very understanding and patient person with a high tolerance for crazy. You hit that one on the head.

Gaz said:
Then it sounds like you had a drama student for a girlfriend at some point. You want to hang your hat on the idea that a dozen+ consecutive orgasms is ""commonplace"" with a woman? Expect to be called out for being a prat.
I think its fairly commonplace and common knowledge that a woman can have multiple orgasms - its what I would at least say is normal.

Once I have one I don"t stop until the sex stops. The farther along in the encounter the more varied the intensity, type, specific feeling etc. Its not like a machine gun where its back to back (that actually crosses the line of overstimulation - its fucking painful) but every few/five mins or so depending on where the stimulation is - yeah that"s pretty normal.

*shrug*

I"ve always been wired that way. So I have to imagine that if I"m wired that way, and there"s a whole lot of women capable of having at least multiple orgasms, that Danth can"t be terribly far off here.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
go above and beyond and don"t let them drag you into the crazy and you"ll get a lot more respect about it. That doesn"t mean you need to be violent or be a dick, it means you be the better man and say "Honey, we"ll discuss this when you realize that you"re being ridiculous" and then ignore her until she calms the fuck down.
As you said, you"re not with a crazy person. This approachreallydoesn"t work with true crazies.

Unfortunately, I know.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
McCheese said:
As you said, you"re not with a crazy person. This approachreallydoesn"t work with true crazies.

Unfortunately, I know.
lol I was about to say the exact same thing.

True crazies define your life every day you are with them.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
You"re not with the right person if you want to fuck other people, btw.
I completely disagree. My having sexual desires doesn"t mean that I"m with the wrong girl. I don"t even think that acting on them would mean I"m with the wrong girl. Now, I am not going to cheat. I"m mature enough to know that it"s just not worth it. It"s not worth losing my whole relationship and family over sex with a random girl.

My point of the original post was to ask other married guys how they deal with extra-marital sexual desires.

TheCutlery said:
Honestly, you just make choices about what"s important to you. My relationship is more important to me than random pussy. It has nothing to do with being a "good boy" and everything to do with priorities. My life right now is on the track I want it to be on. I have a woman I love that I can live with every day of my life and not get annoyed by her to the point where we argue consistently, we have 2 daughters to raise and we want to do the best for them that we can. Those goals aren"t met by me chasing random skirt just for the sake of doing it. On top of that, I kinda like my dick NOT ribbed for her pleasure, so we"ll just stay away from the STD"s that condoms don"t protect against and can show no visible signs.
Agree. Good point.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Since you"re going to cling on to one word and rape it, I"ll clarify. I should have said "If you want to fuck other people (behind her back) and act on it." or whatever. Basically, if you plan to cheat, that"s bad. Of course you all want to fuck everything from your boss to your sister"s friend. Women aren"t that stupid.

GuardianX, what medicine is your wife taking?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
You"re not with the right person if you want to fuck other people, btw.
Yea man, if you can"t counter act thousands upon thousands of years of natural instincts bred into your genes via healthy survival/procreation trait oriented behaviors being the driving force behind any living species on this planet.... then what the fuck are you with her for? You should clearly get divorced and keep looking.

That"s definitely the silliest thing I have ever seen you say. I hope it was just poor wording rather than a deeply held belief.

God dammit. Look what happens when I play a match while leaving the post template up. Carry on, then.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Hooby said:
Yea man, if you can"t counter act thousands upon thousands of years of natural instincts bred into your genes
I think this is more a socially bred behavior than necessarily a natural one. I mean, sexual desire is obviously genetically programmed behavior since we lack the pheromones of our animal brethren. But to automatically assume every human male has this irresistible desire to pound every woman in sight is inaccurate.

Tilord_foh

shitlord
My girlfriend is on Implanon (small stick implanted in her right arm) and her sex drive is pretty weird. She doesn"t crave the shit all day like I do, but ANY time I"m horny we have sex. I"d say 4-5 times a week is normal for us unless she is too sore or if I work weird hours. On those other days she just offers to give me a bj. We"ve been doing this for a year now and aside from some spotting occasionally it"s been better than the pill or that 3 month injection one. I"m like 80% certain she wants to have a threesome with her best friend but for some reason I was able to contain my penis when she mentioned it. I just know how women operate and I"m positive 4-5 months down the road she"s going to think I"m having sex with her best friend on the side.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Lefazz said:
I think this is more a socially bred behavior than necessarily a natural one. I mean, sexual desire is obviously genetically programmed behavior since we lack the pheromones of our animal brethren. But to automatically assume every human male has this irresistible desire to pound every woman in sight is inaccurate.
Quiet you.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tilord said:
My girlfriend is on Implanon (small stick implanted in her right arm) and her sex drive is pretty weird. She doesn"t crave the shit all day like I do, but ANY time I"m horny we have sex. I"d say 4-5 times a week is normal for us unless she is too sore or if I work weird hours. On those other days she just offers to give me a bj. We"ve been doing this for a year now and aside from some spotting occasionally it"s been better than the pill or that 3 month injection one. I"m like 80% certain she wants to have a threesome with her best friend but for some reason I was able to contain my penis when she mentioned it. I just know how women operate and I"m positive 4-5 months down the road she"s going to think I"m having sex with her best friend on the side.
Well, if you"re going to be accused of it, you may as well do it

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Tilord said:
I"m like 80% certain she wants to have a threesome with her best friend but for some reason I was able to contain my penis when she mentioned it. I just know how women operate and I"m positive 4-5 months down the road she"s going to think I"m having sex with her best friend on the side.
I"m always surprised by guys who say they would want this. I can understand it if it was like 3 drunken strangers getting it on. But with someone you"re intimately emotional with? Would you not lose respect for her? I know I would.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
I"m always surprised by guys who say they would want this. I can understand it if it was like 3 drunken strangers getting it on. But with someone you"re intimately emotional with? Would you not lose respect for her? I know I would.
Depends on the woman really. But I can"t say I"ve ever seen anything good come from it...and in my social circle of friends throughout college, experimentation of that kind was pretty standard. And in a lot of cases, pretty catastrophic (or at least introduced some -really- awkward dynamics that I ended up having to mediate in one form or the other.) And that"s even with dealing with people who think themselves liberal-minded when it comes to sex.

In my opinion, a woman who asks for a threesome involving a close friend of theirs + a significant other is asking for trouble. If she was legitimately interested in experimenting with their friend sexually, they would do it together on their own. Introducing the man seems to be some sort of security blanket to me...almost to the effect of ""I would like to get off with my best friend, but it isn"t cheating if you"re there to be a part of it."" If she"s doing it based off the interest that the friend has in the man, you"re basically enabling the development of a potentially awful situation.

Don"t get me wrong, I know there"s women out there who are level-headed and stable enough to take a situation like that at face value. I just honestly don"t understand the appeal (to women) to mess around like that, especially if they"re in a stable and rewarding sexual relationship. There"s plenty of ways to explore other ways of getting off without dragging your friends into it to cause drama, no matter how much you ""talk it out."" Even the couples that sat and talked about it for weeks weren"t especially ready for the actual act and howweirdit could be. And almost in every case? The man was left standing there bewildered as the two women duked it out, then was surprised that shit went south. Seems like a big pain in the ass for the temporarily pay-off of having an extra set of holes to play with in the bedroom.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Lefazz said:
Haven"t you been celibate for 10 years? I"m guessing you have very little respect for women to begin with.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lefazz said:
Seriously, dude? You have to be trolling. If not, you should trade your penis in for a vagina.

Tilord_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
Everyone has fantasies. She is really shy and has only had sex with 2 other guys before me. Most of the time I have to be the one asking to try something different, so I"m not going to smack this one down. Her friend is easily in the 8-9 range though. We have all drunkenly passed out in the same bed before with my girlfriend on one side of me and her friend on the other. We just really trust each other so I don"t want to ruin it. I wouldn"t lost respect for her at all for wanting to go down on another girl... that"s fucking hot.

Another dude though ? No. That"s for the guys own safety though. I too desensitized from killing people to see some other guy on top of my girl. Maybe in a few more years with some serious convincing.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Tilord said:
Most of the time he has to be the one asking to try something different, but I"m not going to smack this one down. His friend is easily in the 8-9 range though. I wouldn"t lost respect for him at all for wanting to go down on another guy... that"s fucking hot.

Another girl though ? No. That"s for the woman"s own safety though. I too desensitized from killing people to see some other woman on top of my man. Maybe in a few more years with some serious convincing.
Me-tro-nome.