Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina_foh

shitlord
I recently had a "I"m sick of all this shit" moment, and deleted my profile, and left nothing but "I hate you all, most of you are disgusting, is it so hard to be a decent human being?" type rant. 5 women wrote me and acted interested, three were immediately open to a date, and two were hesitant but clearly are heading in that direction.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
Not to be the bearer of bad news but 0% of that made sense
Basically he"s saying that women would be perfect if they were just like EQ but with updated models.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Dear Females Everywhere;

I have noticed an influx of you getting the nose piercing in the picture to follow. Please stop getting it. It looks terrible on every single one of you.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I recently had a "I"m sick of all this shit" moment, and deleted my profile, and left nothing but "I hate you all, most of you are disgusting, is it so hard to be a decent human being?" type rant. 5 women wrote me and acted interested, three were immediately open to a date, and two were hesitant but clearly are heading in that direction.
aanima what happened to the thread about your novella in book house? i was looking for it and couldn"t find it. did you cry to Tuco to have it removed?

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
If I"m told to behave or act a certain way, I always want to know why. Those self-help articles for men (and women) that talk about the art of the pickup, ladder theory, the game, associated behaviors, and the demeanor you should demonstrate are mostly correct in that it helps you build interest and attraction. If you dig only a little deeper, usually the discussion tends towards confidence being an attractive quality, if not the most attractive, and the self-help tends towards building this up.

But those articles never discusswhy confidence is such an attractive quality. This is the essential point.

Biological factors are not sufficient to explain this completely. Perception of a big, strong alpha man and a big-breasted, birthy hips woman that can protect and nurture offspring respectively certainly do play a role, but this explanation isn"t enough to describe the totality of behavior you see in dating and relationships. In fact, it explains only a small aspect. To the rest and most important, we must venture into the underlying psychology.

When you lust or feel attracted, can you describe the feeling? Asking most people, they can"t; they can only use vague metaphors like sparks go flying, chemistry, or an energy in the air. They can"t tell you why, or how, or even how long it"ll last--they just feel it at the moment. This is what we"re talking about precisely, and how and why this is generated psychologically.

And thus we arrive:It is generated primarily through confidence as confidence is the essential factor behind egoism.

When one "falls in love", what is happening psychologically is, for a time, a synthesis of their respective egos. That"s why the "take on the world" feeling occurs. That"s why you see girls talk of their man"s job, or social status, or prowess doing some skill in a proud fashion: precisely because it"s an extension of their own ego. Likewise for men, when they talk that their woman has big breasts, a nice ass--it makes themselves feel better, and by extension their own sense of self feels improved.

So you see, attraction occurs when there"s a possibility for strong ego boundaries to be broken down and synthesized psychologically--again,egoism a deaux. Gentle, kind people don"t have such strong ego boundaries; so the sense of self worth of the other person is NOT heightened by being in a relationship with a kind or caring individual.

Money, power, influence are the by products of confidence. And the projection of illusory confidence is the by product of egoism.

Hopefully that"s more clear.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
kilivek that made more sense, but attraction and mate selection make up a fairly large subfield of psychology, so you"re fighting against mountains of research with a single idea

In addition to base desires, humans, contrary to animals, are also selected to choose socially-adept mates. It probably has an even bigger influence on passing one"s genes on than typical attributes beneficial in the animal kingdom.

Your argument works well in the states, but I think that is only because individualistic qualities are valued culturally there. Those kinds of people are less successful in Korea, for example.

Cybsled

I have noticed an influx of you getting the nose piercing in the picture to follow. Please stop getting it. It looks terrible on every single one of you.
The nose one concerns me less then those cheek studs or whatever the fuck those are in that picture. I used to know a girl who had one of those nose rings...they can easily hide inside the nose and become a stealth piercing if the need arises.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
It feels good to know someone"s always watching you, waiting for any chance to interact. It"s kind of comforting.
Good to see you not denying it anymore. Try making yourself more attractive and the white women you want might start to become interested. Don"t give up yet, lest you accidentally impregnate a dragonlady!!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
has english subtitles.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MEBB9kVUn88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dimstar_foh

shitlord
AladainAF said:
has english subtitles.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MEBB9kVUn88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
So only american woman aren"t money grabbing hoes. Couldnt find out was in china?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Churchill said:
Good to see you not denying it anymore. Try making yourself more attractive and the white women you want might start to become interested. Don"t give up yet, lest you accidentally impregnate a dragonlady!!
Should you even be allowed to post here after confessing that you made out with a 15 year old?

P.S. Yea dim that"s China. Can"t you tell by the ching chang chong speech?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Emergency bachelor party planning just got dumped in my lap for my uber-Christian cousin and his fun phobic buddies.

Christ. Wish I could just drop them at the titty bar and go home, but my grandmother would keel over dead.