Girls who broke your heart thread

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This thread has apparently turned into the hookers who let you stick your finger in their ass thread.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Asked girl outagain shes working 1 to 930, so I invited her out to a diner when she"s out of work. Keeping it classy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
vegetoee said:
More power to you if that"s your thang brah. Ho"s are more fun anyways.
Dunno if she"s a ho, but she was significantly less attractive than I recalled her being. Met her for a bite and a couple beers. Nice enough girl, but I don"t think I"ll go out with her again, just not interested. Gave her a ride home (she"d been dropped off), and had that awkward moment in the car where she"s taking her time finding her keys waiting for me to come in for a kiss and I"m just kinda sitting there thinking "lets move thing along here." Ah well.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Phoenix said:
Should of just told her your mouth herpes is acting up.
So glad I have been able to avoid that affliction, thus far. Cold sores are the worst. I was/am actually coming down with a cold, and had mentioned it to her, she laughed and told me to stay away cause she was just getting over bronchitis. I did as instructed!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
I did as instructed!
That is a good way to attach yourself to a leash.

You should have created a air tight seal over her vagina with your mouth and coughed all over her ovaries. Then made her douche a bottle of Nyquil.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grumpus said:

You should have created a air tight seal over her vagina with your mouth and coughed all over her ovaries. Then made her douche a bottle of Nyquil.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grumpus again.

Vinen

God is dead
Grumpus said:

Wow, this is aiming towards post of the year.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Grumpus said:
Ahh yes. I"ve heard of this move.

"The Green Trombone"

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Dunno if she"s a ho, but she was significantly less attractive than I recalled her being. Met her for a bite and a couple beers. Nice enough girl, but I don"t think I"ll go out with her again, just not interested. Gave her a ride home (she"d been dropped off), and had that awkward moment in the car where she"s taking her time finding her keys waiting for me to come in for a kiss and I"m just kinda sitting there thinking "lets move thing along here." Ah well.
Haha my first thought was, "this chick seems easy to sleep with, put disinterest on hold for at least 2 weeks."

I"m bored and this thread is boring so I"ll update my story in super vague and general terms for reasons I mentioned in my anger post a few weeks ago.

I was dating one of the girls I met on kcupid for like 2-3 months. It was good timing because it stopped being fun or exciting that something like 5/7 girls slept with me the first night. Anyway, it was going fantastically well until the last week, then we broke up suddenly. I"ve basically got it all pieced together, but again details are out. Well, it was the first time in my life a girl dumped me, so it fucked up my mental state hardcore. I moved on pretty easy, but goin after new chicks my confidence was all jacked and it kept sabotaging me, so I went through a series of fails. One was this Jap chick in the same language school. OOOOOOHHH how I regret fucking that up. Anyway, I"m mostly back now (aka I stopped caring/trying). Things are lookin up but no serious prospects at the moment, but a handful of maaybes and sex with one semi fat girl over the weekend erased the last remnants of the ex in my head.

P.S. Being in Korea 3 years, the luster of Korean girls has kinda worn off. I know them too well now. But in the language school I go to there are a million filthy japs, so now I"m all about that. Maybe I"ll show them my souvenir pearl harbor playing cards to win their hearts.
P.P.S. Only 2 months left in the country. I"m thinking about reupping on KC for one last hurrah. But I"m kinda low on cash and membership+dates are fuckin expensive. Thoughts?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Haha my first thought was, "this chick seems easy to sleep with, put disinterest on hold for at least 2 weeks."
I"m pretty sure I could have taken her back to my place after the date and nailed her, but that"s not my style. Perhaps I should have kissed her on the forehead while she was searching for her keys.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Don"t know the guy but, I found out today that a friend of a friend"s gf got really drunk and fucked some dude Christmas evening. She apparently felt guilty about it and told him the next day. She"s 19-20, not sure about him or how long they"d been dating. Must have made for a hell of a stocking stuffer.... there"s something better there, but I"m too lazy.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Agonizing said:
How gently?
Gently enough to be secure in all the overweight horse-faced 18-year-old pussy you wreck while your wife blows your bros in a parking lot.

Sajko_foh

shitlord
GF broke up with me couple of weeks ago. She went away for a week on a trip with school. She came home and said she needed a few days alone and stayed with her mother during that time. Said she"d be home in a few days and everything would be back to normal. During this time I was basically walking on needles, was a fucking wreck and was sleeping 3 hours a night due to know knowing what was really going on. She comes home a day before she was supposed to and says we should break up, but doesn"t really want to do it. Basically tries to force me to break up with her because she"s a fucking pussy. I wouldn"t do it. If she wants to break up then do it, don"t fucking try to make me do it to make you feel better. Anyway, she changes her mind and says she needs a few more days alone, so she goes back to her mother. 4 days later she comes home again and breaks up for real. Worth noting is that during her "Need time alone"-period she didn"t want me to call or even tell me what the fuck was going on. I"ve never been kept in the dark like that and it made me a fucking wreck.
Right after she broke up I was relieved that she actually decided on something rather than keeping me in the dark.
2 weeks later I actually feel pretty good about the whole thing and the funny part is that if she hadn"t broken up I would"ve never known. I had NO idea this was even remotely close to happening. Usually when someone wants out of a relationship you can tell, but I noticed 0 change in her behaviour the last month. This came out of fucking nowhere to say the least.

I"ve already started hitting up some internet dating sites and been on one date with a chick that seems really fucking amazing and makes me think I was with a fucking retard for 1.5 years. Seeing this chick again on tuesday.
Also got another date planned in January with a chick that seems cool.

2 weeks after a breakup and already dating might seem like a terrible idea, but honestly I feel like I"m already over it.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Someone else got her attention and she has decided to go with it. Could have been happening for awhile or could just be a recent thing but either way it"s over.

Easiest way to get her back (which is a stupid idea but if you wanted to try) is to find and sleep with as many other women as obviously as possible while blowing her off. Nothing makes an ex want you more then seeing you trade her up like she never mattered.

Sajko_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Someone else got her attention and she has decided to go with it. Could have been happening for awhile or could just be a recent thing but either way it"s over.

Easiest way to get her back (which is a stupid idea but if you wanted to try) is to find and sleep with as many other women as obviously as possible while blowing her off. Nothing makes an ex want you more then seeing you trade her up like she never mattered.
Not sure if directed at my post, but the only reason I"d ever want her to come back to me is so that I could tell her to fuck off.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Think of it this way. Some time in the future when she is having a bad run it will be perfectly OK for you to be a screw buddy while she is in between boyfriends. We are talking like years in the future maybe even a decade but getting call that means you get no strings attached hookups for a few months is always welcome..

*Disclaimer As long as you can stay detached.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
First, the "I"m over it" reminds me of jersey shore or someone who"s clearly upset trying to convince themselves they don"t care. If it"s been so short, you"re not over it. But...finding other girls and getting laid IS the correct solution, so have at it (and post their tits with FOHSS if possible, naturally). Enjoy but don"t be bitter. A girl can"t help being a girl any more than a dog can help being a dog (lol misogynism).