Girls who broke your heart thread

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
If you ask nicely she will poop on your bed though.

Speaking of which, do you keep in touch still with any of the Korean chicks you"ve dated? You should do a High Fidelity bit and meet up with your top 5 before you leave. Would be pretty amazing given how crazy some of the shit you"ve gone through has been.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
So you"re basically taking the opposite approach and instead of needlessly kissing her ass for no reason you"re instead just needlessly attacking her for no reason. I"m not sure which is worse. I encounter both sides of this on basically every internet forum I visit.

Personally I find her posts, in general, worthwhile.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
So you"re basically taking the opposite approach and instead of needlessly kissing her ass for no reason you"re instead just needlessly attacking her for no reason.
you didnt really comprehend his post buddy
it"s ok though.

Tenks

Stratos said:
you didnt really comprehend his post buddy
it"s ok though.
I didn"t really read it but I see you"ve joined his dark knight round table against girls on the internet. You"ll have to battle the white knights in a showdown.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Does not compute" is ok, but it is really close to that line of creepiness in complimenting a chick you"ve never met.

Even if you have met the girl and you"re really good friends, that kind of praise is excessive most of the time.
I"m not saying you"re not right, but I"m curious where you draw the line. How do you feel about the PGT and all the comments made there about women that have never been met? Or about the millions of guys who have commented to their buddies when a smoking hot woman walks by? Or how about the millions of other times a guy has walked up to a complete stranger and told her how beautiful she looks?

Is it purely the fact that these exact same comments are made online? Cause really it seems the same as the guy trying to hit on someone in the bar, and not something to get so "disgusted by" or worked up over. Unless of course you do the same thing and go scream in "Random-Dude01"s" face at the bar asking him where his self respect is after he tells some woman he doesn"t know that she"s hot.

If you actually do that in real life as well then I take back my comments and say to each their own.

Tenks

For all we know Zehn at least touched that fantastic looking rack which, judging by the guy in the reflection, is a lifetime achievement just for saying "lol ur hawt" in a PM.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
For all we know Zehn at least touched that fantastic looking rack which, judging by the guy in the reflection, is a lifetime achievement just for saying "lol ur hawt" in a PM.
Uh, where did you get the impression it went anywhere near that far? And judging by the pic, I"d say she seems way out of his league looks-wise. Which isn"t really an insult to him, that girl looks way out of many dude"s leagues, especially in gamer circles.

Tenks

Fammaden said:
Uh, where did you get the impression it went anywhere near that far? And judging by the pic, I"d say she seems way out of his league looks-wise. Which isn"t really an insult to him, that girl looks way out of many dude"s leagues, especially in gamer circles.
Dunno he got invited to stay with her in Hollywood. They could have been chilling on the couch and he just went in for a casual squeeze. I probably woulda. Then the master would bust in and kick my ass. Livin" the dream. It is like getting a real life epic drop.

They talked long enough and he flew halfway across the country to see her. I"d have to only assume they exchanged pictures at some point in this time.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
A proper line is, "oh shit Rav is hot"; "wait I thought all girls on the internet sit on an ever-shrinking chair made of cheeseburgers" (where"s Etoille lately, anyway?); or something to that extent. Shit even, "oh rav looks cute, but aren"t all cute girls supposed to be crazy? Does not compute" is ok, but it is really close to that line of creepiness in complimenting a chick you"ve never met.
Giving compliments: a bad idea. I was going to say I love this thread, but I guess I should say it looks fat today.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I didn"t really read it.
Lol cool thanks for the deliberately-uninformed opinion.

Seths said:
I"m not saying you"re not right, but I"m curious where you draw the line. How do you feel about the PGT and all the comments made there about women that have never been met? Or about the millions of guys who have commented to their buddies when a smoking hot woman walks by? Or how about the millions of other times a guy has walked up to a complete stranger and told her how beautiful she looks?

Is it purely the fact that these exact same comments are made online? Cause really it seems the same as the guy trying to hit on someone in the bar, and not something to get so "disgusted by" or worked up over. Unless of course you do the same thing and go scream in "Random-Dude01"s" face at the bar asking him where his self respect is after he tells some woman he doesn"t know that she"s hot.

If you actually do that in real life as well then I take back my comments and say to each their own.
Well the difference is, when a guy goes up to a chick and pummels her with compliments, at least he"s doing it in pursuit of a goal. He"s trying to date her, or get laid, or whatever his agenda is. I think it is incredibly ineffective and silly, but at least he"s pursuing a goal for himself. But when she is noticeably not interested and he continues to kiss her ass, that"s when he is handing her his self-respect on a platter, and I get just as bothered by that as I do by ass-kissing on the internet.

Being an internet forum, obviously I"m more open to yell at strangers for acting like retards. But with friends in RL I"ll do the same thing. One guy recently was worrying about a chick he thought would cancel on the first date and I reminded him, "you don"t know her yet, so she isn"t important." I say that shit all the time to friends.

P.S. Rav mentioned a pity fuck, so I"m guessing they boned.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Well the difference is, when a guy goes up to a chick and pummels her with compliments, at least he"s doing it in pursuit of a goal. He"s trying to date her, or get laid, or whatever his agenda is. I think it is incredibly ineffective and silly, but at least he"s pursuing a goal for himself. But when she is noticeably not interested and he continues to kiss her ass, that"s when he is handing her his self-respect on a platter, and I get just as bothered by that as I do by ass-kissing on the internet.

Being an internet forum, obviously I"m more open to yell at strangers for acting like retards. But with friends in RL I"ll do the same thing. One guy recently was worrying about a chick he thought would cancel on the first date and I reminded him, "you don"t know her yet, so she isn"t important." I say that shit all the time to friends.

P.S. Rav mentioned a pity fuck, so I"m guessing they boned.
Fair enough, so like I said to each their own. I don"t get worked up over it, but I do get chuckles out of it.

I would point out though that if a guy on an internet forum, in an online game, chat room is pummeling a lady with compliments he"s doing it with the exact same goals in mind as the guy in a bar. Albeit with odds maybe a factor of a 1000 times worse chance of succeeding...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Because it"s been at a cost for him every time.
The "story" has to berealin order for there to be cost involved. I mean, seriously? You people honestly believe this guy? How gullible are you people, exactly?

Ravvenn said:
I"m about to blow your mind here, but some of these people are my friends OFF of this website. I know, it"s a crazy concept to grasp.
I have no doubt that you have developed some personal relationships with some people(some of them might even be genuine), but you"re a smart enough person that youhaveto realize that most of the guys here "white knighting" your ass are doing so because they think they might have a shot at a moderately attractive female...ON THE INTERNET!

Citten_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
The "story" has to berealin order for there to be cost involved. I mean, seriously? You people honestly believe this guy? How gullible are you people, exactly?

I have no doubt that you have developed some personal relationships with some people(some of them might even be genuine), but you"re a smart enough person that youhaveto realize that most of the guys here "white knighting" your ass are doing so because they think they might have a shot at a moderately attractive female...ON THE INTERNET!
You do know that the man that shall not be named, aka the lead member of team 6, aka doctor planedefiler is with ravvenn? She is not available.

I know first hand, and to jump on the bandwagon, Ravvenn actually is pretty cool, she"s really chatty and friendly to a lot of people, holds conversations, is super outgoing, initiates about random shit all the time.

I was in foh for like 6 months listening to those salmon filets in vent and they are all charismatic and witty bastards. Especially zehn. On the forums zehn and sutekh are annoying and pretty lame but in game/vent/rl they"re jawsome.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It doesn"t matter if she"s cool or not or if she"s dating someone or not. The statement is she gets extra ass-kissing for being a female on the internet (and a mod at that) and you are dense if you think otherwise.

Citten_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
It doesn"t matter if she"s cool or not or if she"s dating someone or not. The statement is she gets extra ass-kissing for being a female on the internet (and a mod at that) and you are dense if you think otherwise.
Well I am dense, both structurally and mentally, but what you said is not the same as :

might have a shot at a moderately attractive female...ON THE INTERNET!