Girls who broke your heart thread

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I"m saying that this is completely biased and unfair.
duh, cuz ur a hawt gurl. the phenomenon I described is entirely gender-based! some exceptions sure.

MaulNutz is the only real focus of my posts about this topic. he is worthy of derision. there was some cheering for your first post that seemed undeservedto me(because I thought your post left a lot to be desired) but they did notreeklike his and that"s because their posts had typical bias. bias is completely normal and every poster has it whether its positive or negative for every other poster. blah blah blah.

erronius there"s a pretty decent shield against a mindless support posse forming here: all the deeply-rooted trolls (<3) and the cost of admission to post here. so ok, no consistent posse. but there"s still gonna be some disgusting posts here and there. not exactly worth a discussion, but they"re there.

Ravvenn said:
He posted something like I was cute, smart, and logical.
and apparently he only posted it to make light of jerle. (riiiiight)

anyway the main point of my posting was to snub maulnutz for being pathetic. but yeah the topic is boring now.

Sean_sl

shitlord
This entire line of conversation is BORING AS FUCK. Can we get back to our regularly scheduled Weeping Vagina Thread Drama?

JERRY JERRY JERRY!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Sean said:
This entire line of conversation is BORING AS FUCK. Can we get back to our regularly scheduled Weeping Vagina Thread Drama?
It doesn"t matter because we"ll move onto a different topic and then 61 posts later, Ravv will just start it up again and it"s Dabamf who"s the problem.

PS. LOOKING GOOD TYEN

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tuco said:
Totally agree. Case in point, Erronius is one of the most popular people on this forum even though people don"t know that Erronius is actually female.

How do I know that? Because of how long her fucking posts are. Same with Etoille and (At least in this thread) Ravvenn.
You guys suck at keeping secrets, Ravv has known for a long time.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Erronius said:
You guys suck at keeping secrets, Ravv has known for a long time.
Oblig...pics or it didn"t happen. I assume everyone looks like their avatar, keeps things interesting.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hatorade said:
I assume everyone looks like their avatar, keeps things interesting.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_zaA9APEatw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
My hair is actually brown now. I was having a midlife crisis/bad hair day and made a pretty retarded decision to try and do my hair myself. It turned black..with a little grey and green. I lost a lot of length due to the damage I caused with boxed color in addition to countless hours getting color correction at the salon (took two strips and two coats of color to fix it).

I"m not really known for my decision making skills as much as I am for my lack thereof.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Sorry it"s not scaled down!
388247_2453476530933_1072623788_2084402_1119721582_n.jpg

(I have an obsession with hats, especially hideous beanies with big poofy balls on top. Consider yourselves lucky this is just a gay beret)
any relation to jay leno?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
Hopefully for their sakes people can bury the hatchet to some extent.
We have. After reading her side of the story, I realize just how badly she had been lied to and how it really colored me in a bad light so I became unapproachable/unreasonable. To me it looked like Lori was lying to me and being malicious so I had no reason to trust or believe anything she said.

I should have been Jedi about it. Looked at it from all the angles. I wasn"t, made a snide comment, blew up in my face, now we kissed and made up.

Story fortunately has a happy ending.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Since this has died down a little bit, I"ve been wondering for awhile wtf happened to Brad. Did he actually take his cross-country hobo"ing trip, or what?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Vvoid said:
Since this has died down a little bit, I"ve been wondering for awhile wtf happened to Brad. Did he actually take his cross-country hobo"ing trip, or what?
Looks like he was online yesterday, made a post about Dexter in December, then posts about car stuff in October, last post here was in September.

I guess he just bailed out of this thread.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Erronius said:
I"m your huckleberry.

Just ask Ravv, I"m a hot asian chick that posts my own pics in the PGT.

(seriously)
Doesn"t count as a secret since you said it yourself I"d have to dig up the pic someone referenced, but iirc, Ellonia is smoking hot.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule said:
Doesn"t count as a secret since you said it yourself I"d have to dig up the pic someone referenced, but iirc, Ellonia is smoking hot.
Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Not posting pics, but Ravv might have some /shrug.

So back on topic, I know this chick online, she was dragged out into some drama where she had to explain herself and what not, she said I couldn"t handle her so for past two nights I have been in bed tossing and turning over this challenge. What should I do