Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
STFU said:
not someone working in an industry where "people are generally extremely well educated and mature (despite being an overwhelmingly youthful company)".
Which industry would that be again?
You know there was gonna be some office scandal at the Nakatomi Christmas party if Hans Gruber hadn"t crashed that shit.

Stratos said:
(in response to TheAncient)

in your scenario the chick is random or something, cause it does not seem like you are taking into account chewie and the trash girl"s status as coworkers (a few months), the group"s perception of her interest, and then her subsequent dishonesty/flakyness and poor judgment in front of her work peers that night.
That sums up why this is even an issue. As I"ve said, if this was any other situation where this shit happened, it"d be easy to just move on and forget about it. Instead, it became a bigger issue than it never needed to be since it happened in such a fashion

Haast said:
I assume her side would be somewhat different. However, assuming we"re being told mostly truth, it is a dumb idea to make plans with co-workers, then show up hammered & making out with someone that no one knows and assume everything is good to go. At the very least, you"re fueling unnecessary work drama.
I"m sure they have their story. But you hit the nail on the head on why the actual sequence of choices that night being the very worst possible thing that could have happened. Why even show up at that point? Simply saying you were tired that night, no one would have doubted her word and no one would know better. Or simply mention the truth what was going on between the two (instead of getting defensive and pretending it was nothing), and then who cares? Instead, the worst possible choice out of anything that could have happened was made, and thus it just created a bunch of unnecessary work drama.

That"s why I"m not hung up about the girl - that was either incredibly socially stupid (which, thinking back, I have other memories that make me think is the reason), or incredibly fucked up. But the stupid shitstorm to happen afterward? Fuck that, that"s unnecessary.

Tenks said:
No one in the entire story comes off as mature to me
Isn"t that the theme of the thread anyways? That people continue to disappoint, no matter how smart or dumb, rich or poor, people are. I definitely had hopes people would"ve shown more maturity through it all, especially being coworkers in an educated group of people, but it looks like no matter where you go, you"ll never escape it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It seems no matter how mature someone is professionally as long as they"re still low/mid 20"s they handle relationships like children. Hell I was a super mature guy and it really wasn"t until the past couple of years I"ve really started to understand how to handle myself with the opposite sex.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Do you know what her boyfriend looks like? I guess I"m curious if that was him she showed up with, and she was using you (all along) to make him jealous.

Pharazon_foh

shitlord
^^^ I was wondering this same thing.

Or conversely, maybe she wanted things to move faster with you and in some crazy insane way thought this might cause you to step up to the plate more quickly, whether it was her ex-bf or not. I could see a drunk, immature bitch reasoning something like this to herself.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Pharazon said:
^^^ I was wondering this same thing.

Or conversely, maybe she wanted things to move faster with you and in some crazy insane way thought this might cause you to step up to the plate more quickly, whether it was her ex-bf or not.

I could see a drunk, immature bitch reasoning something like this to herself.
I"m not a fan of one word posting, but

This

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sinron said:
Either way that chick is fucked up. Move on.
She doesn"t sound any different than the vast majority of 20 somethings I"ve had relations with. It"s all about redirecting and managing their attention. Chewie did neither.

Tenks said:
It seems no matter how mature someone is professionally as long as they"re still low/mid 20"s they handle relationships like children. Hell I was a super mature guy and it really wasn"t until the past couple of years I"ve really started to understand how to handle myself with the opposite sex.
True that. I"m always by how much I learn by being willing to go outside my comfort zone on things in all aspects of life

Ravvenn said:
Do you know what her boyfriend looks like? I guess I"m curious if that was him she showed up with, and she was using you (all along) to make him jealous.
I"ve met him before outside of a work environment and our coworkers have too at the holiday party.

Actually, it was a thought that"s popped up in my mind before... I don"t recall what the guy looked like on the street that night, and maybe it is just my mind fucking with me, but I recall them looking similar and driving similar cars. Again though, at this point, the entire memory is pretty hazy. So I really doubt it was them getting back together that night (and if it was, fuck that shit - thank god i"m not involved in that)

Pharazon said:
Or conversely, maybe she wanted things to move faster with you and in some crazy insane way thought this might cause you to step up to the plate more quickly, whether it was her ex-bf or not. I could see a drunk, immature bitch reasoning something like this to herself.
Girl logic. Not even sure why I"m trying to figure that out. And if she thought it would make me step up to the plate more quickly... just how blunt it all happened made me realize when I had to just put my foot down and stop the game playing

Dandai said:
She doesn"t sound any different than the vast majority of 20 somethings I"ve had relations with. It"s all about redirecting and managing their attention. Chewie did neither.
Like I said, didn"t expect shit to move so fast in the span of 2-4 days after a breakup. Lesson learned I suppose

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Dandai said:
She doesn"t sound any different than the vast majority of 20 somethings I"ve had relations with.
so if the behavior follows the majority then that behavior is automatically acceptable? wtf?

the fact that the "vast majority" of your relationships have been with trash doesn"t make the girls involved less trashy/worthless.

I know some of you want to justify Trash behavior in order to feel better about acting like trash or having been with or currently being with Trash, but you gotta mature and move on.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Stratos said:
so if the behavior follows the majority then that behavior is automatically acceptable? wtf?
I never said it was acceptable, but I can see that we aren"t on the same page as far as our assumptions of this relationship.

Before you decide which behaviors are acceptable and which are unacceptable you need to define your goals. If you"re looking for a life partner then no, of course it"s not acceptable behavior. However, if you"re looking for a more casual relationship, you have to accept that you are going to see a lot of the behavior Chewie described if you aren"t good at this game because you"re not going to convince a stable, well-adjusted woman to have casual relations with you without some level of commitment. And even then I would say that the vast majority ofthosechicks want at least a suggestion of commitment so they can resolve their cognitive dissonance of feeling like they are easy but also wanting to feel wanted - especially after a breakup.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
ChewieTobbacca said:
Like I said, didn"t expect shit to move so fast in the span of 2-4 days after a breakup. Lesson learned I suppose
I don"t know you or how excited you are about dating chicks, but I can tell that you don"t rate romantic relationships very high on your priorities. Don"t misunderstand - there"s absolutely nothing wrong with that mentality, it"s just not that common for single dudes (presumably in your 20s or 30s). You really never considered the possibility that she would come knocking on your door after she broke up with her boyfriend? Or is it that you never really wanted a relationship with her and once she started sending absurdly clear signals that she wanted a date you decided that it wouldn"t be so bad after all?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
those defending the girl and those defending chewie aren"t on the same page in terms of what"s being criticized.

it seems the point defenders of the girl want to make is that chewie coulda fucked or entered a sexual relationship with this girl if he played his cards right. In terms of gaming her for sex, he fucked up and is the one worth criticizing.

and the point I (and keg, etc) want to make is that the girl is trash and thus the one worth criticizing.

and I"ll personally go further and say he should feel fine not entering into a sexual relationship with the girl... after all, she"s trash.

I think we basically agree so I"ll drop it.

Dandai said:
paraphrase:why didn"t you jump to snatch this girl up (to fuck her etc)? Didn"t you want to?
she"s a coworker. different game entirely and a game that should rarely be played.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ok finally got a minute to post.

So this is what has been happening...

Since last I posted Melissa has moved in and Amy has spent a couple nights. Since I am moving into one of my parents rental houses I told them I would clean up after the last tenant left to save them the hassle of hiring someone... OMFG I wish I had never opened my mouth... I"ll include some pics in a later post to show you what I mean, I haven"t downloaded them to the comp yet, but on with the story at hand.

So I went out with Amy and Melissa last Fri and posted those pictures. Well nothing much happened that night cause none of us had a place to go. The renter still wasn"t out of my parents place so I was still staying with them and we couldn"t go to the ladies houses so we made plans for Weds night.

Weds pulls around and I spend ALL day busting my ass cleaning up the rental. The dude had fucking trashed the place... it was a fucking nightmare but I was determined and had a great incentive. I got done about 6. At 6:30 Melissa got in from work and at 7 Amy came by. We sat around for a little bit and they drank 2 glasses of 99 peaches a piece and were feeling pretty good. I decided I need a shower and since there was no hot water at the new place yet, whole nother fucking story there too, I decided to go over to the parent to take a bath. The girls got in the back and I drove. My parents literally live next door to the rental house so it wasn"t that long a trip but the girls had already started kissing and fondling each other before we got over there. I sat in my parents drive way and watch these 2 just go at it for a good 15 mins before I finally had to get out and go inside before I climbed back there with them.

I go inside and just dash upstairs to write that last message of mine and get my clothes. I ran back down stairs and took a shower in record time and raced back out tot he car. The damn windows were all fogged up already! I got inside and they are both just laying there laughing and giggling, with their clothes all disheveled.

I start driving and watching them in the rear view mirror. Melissa is the aggressive one so she already had Amy"s top pulled up and her tits out of her bra first thing. As I am watching Amy looks at me then grins and winks. Melissa slides down her and I hear Amy"s zipper slide open. She then arches her back up and Melissa pulls off her pants and panties all at once. She then darts her head down to Amy"s pussy and I hear Amy gasp then moan. I am staring at her face and she closes her eyes and just tilts her head back. I turn my mirror down and watch as Melissa"s head does this nodding motion as she licks Amy"s pussy like a dog lapping up water.

By this time I am already so hard I am pressing against my zipper painfully so I reach down and unzip and unbutton my pants. I hear Melissa giggle and say: "Whatcha doing up there Dave?" Amy giggles too. "Just making room my dear." I say while looking in the mirror and seeing Melissa smile. She then sticks her tongue deep into Amy"s pussy and then tells me to give her my hand. I do so and she rubs her lips all over my hands. She then tells me to taste it. I do and she says "Isn"t that pussy sweet, Dave?" "You know it my dear. Can"t wait till I get a taste." "Hurry and take us home."

So I turn around and head back to the house. The whole time they are still in the back seat going at it but now Amy is panting and grabbing Melissa"s hair. She then says: "OMG!" and this spicy scent hits the car. "Yeah baby! Cum for me! Come on baby cum some more!" Melissa yells before diving back down.

I have to turn my attention back to the wheel because I have ran out of the road. Suddenly a hand reaches out and grasps my cock. I jump and about wreck us again cause I wasn"t expecting it. I look in my mirror and I see Amy has leaned forward and has grabbed my cock in her hand and is smiling at me in the mirror again. She starts stroking my cock while licking her lips in the rear view mirror.

We have come to the house now but instead of getting out Melissa climbs into the front seat and leans over and starts sucking my cock. Amy reaches up and lets me seat down and starts rubbing her titties in my face while Melissa is just going to town on me.

Amy then climbs 1/2 way into the front seat, over Melissa"s, ass and starts fingering Melissa. She gasps and then starts going even faster up and down on my cock. I lean over and start licking and fingering Amy"s pussy. She starts fucking my face as Melissa starts groaning. Melissa then shudders and cums while still sucking my cock!

Amy starts moaning and then she fills my mouth with her cum. Amy then tells Melissa to get in the back and let her take over. So they change positions and Amy climbs into my lap and starts riding me. Melissa leans over me and they start kissing and Melissa is sucking on Amy"s titties while I suck Melissa"s. I don"t last 10 more minutes before I pump my load deep inside her pussy. She moans and cums again. She then climbs off me and sits in the passenger seat. Melissa leans back and sits in the back. I just sit there in stunned amazement.

Amy and Melissa look at each other and start laughing. Then we get dressed and go inside to do it all over again.

It has been fun the past few days. Amy comes by for a few hours, we all fuck and then she goes home. I can"t wait till tomorrow when she moves in full time. I am having the time of my life and know it won"t last but I am gonna enjoy it till it blows up in my face.

phatboy_foh

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
It has been fun the past few days. Amy comes by for a few hours, we all fuck and then she goes home. I can"t wait till tomorrow when she moves in full time. I am having the time of my life and know it won"t last but I am gonna enjoy it till it blows up in my face.
Double murder / suicide?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Camerous Valde Unus said:
long threesome story
Goddamn, I was CONVINCED there was a belair at the end.

Well, enjoy the good times. Hopefully you can contain the crazy.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is this seriously those 2 heifers you posted a picture of before?

If so, gross.