Girls who broke your heart thread

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Aamina said:
Not a single person anywhere, on the internet or otherwise, thinks ever talking to this girl again is a good idea.
Did you kiss her on the fore... ehh screw it.

Sounds like you did the right thing. At the same time, I"d start pulling away from this chick. Sounds like a disaster in the making.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
if you"re gonna take the moral high ground, have the balls to take the moral high ground. since having balls isn"t really your strong suit, i suggest just fucking this drunk cow of a woman, conscious or not.
This is a good point. Not that she remembers, but stick to what you decide.

Realistically you coulda just walked out of the apartment for 2 minutes, waited, and reentered to find her sleeping. Do that next time, and ignore what a drunk chick says. And by that, I mean IGNORE WHAT A DRUNK CHICK SAYS. She may have loved you in a spike of drunken emotion, but none of that is formulated (or even exists) in the sober version of that girl. You should know better.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was going to say that a lot of girls will get hammered to work up the courage for something like that, even if the results are less than desirable.

To those saying it would have been rape, give me a break. Yes, if she was unconscious that isn"t kosher, but if she woke up again and was still ready to go it"s a little ridiculous to say that it"s rape when she"s not just implied consent, but actually demanded The Cock.

Otherwise, yes, this chick sounds like a fucking basket case and you should run far, far away.

I haven"t even read Cam"s story because my mind will not survive the visualization that will certainly accompany it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bitch sounds crazy. She"s only down for fucking if she"s plastered? That sounds so weird.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don"t get why you"d want a women who finds you so repulsive she can"t get in the mood to sex you in the first place. I mean, unless you"re looking to get married again

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how is it not completely obvious that she"s using the little wiener as an emotional crutch? she is repulsed by him but desPerately needs the self esteem boost she gets from him telling her she"s beautiful while stroking her hair as she stuffs her fat face with Cheetos.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ser Kegkilla said:
how is it not completely obvious that she"s using the little wiener as an emotional crutch? she is repulsed by him but desPerately needs the self esteem boost she gets from him telling her she"s beautiful while stroking her hair as she stuffs her fat face with Cheetos.
Oh, totally agree here. But that"s from her perspective. From his perspective though, why stick around? Other than he"s, you know, Aamina.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
Well kegfag, you are correct (the crutch part, the rest is total fabrication). And it"s something I thought a lot about these past few days. Why do women fall in love with me? And tell me they love me? It"s because women mistake emotional intimacy with a man to be romantic love. They don"t normally have emotionally intimate relationships with men, and the only time they have would have been in boyfriend/spouse relationships. So I give them that, and they love the feeling of being understood, and it makes them feel like they are "in love" because they can"t distinguish between emotional intimacy and emotional intimacy + passion.
What are you talking about?

You are being used, over and over. They aren"t in love with you. They know they aren"t in love with you. You"re a doormat.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
Well kegfag, you are correct (the crutch part, the rest is total fabrication). And it"s something I thought a lot about these past few days. Why do women fall in love with me? And tell me they love me? It"s because women mistake emotional intimacy with a man to be romantic love. They don"t normally have emotionally intimate relationships with men, and the only time they have would have been in boyfriend/spouse relationships. So I give them that, and they love the feeling of being understood, and it makes them feel like they are "in love" because they can"t distinguish between emotional intimacy and emotional intimacy + passion.
I know I"m right, I"m always right. typing out "kegkilla you are right" is about as informative as writing "the sky is blue."

Giants win tomorrow.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
That"s what I just said. I"m being used for emotional intimacy. I shouldn"t stick around, I know I shouldn"t, and if I had any sense of self respect I"d tell her to screw herself.
so you realize this and you"re so pathetic that you"re willing to take it. have you even fucked this hog yet?

Stratos_foh

shitlord
aamina next time you can just go down on her, and when she passes out satisfied you can masturbate while crying on the other side of the bed due to lack of affectionate sex and cuddling.

win win

and by win win I mean she doesnt have to have affectionate sex with you and you get nothing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
What does this woman do when you go to break it off with her?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aanima do you get arroused at the thought of having a large black fella with a massive cock plowing the woman you love while you watch?

Aamina said:
That"s what I just said.I"m being usedfor emotional intimacy. I shouldn"t stick around, I know I shouldn"t, andif I had any sense of self respectI"d tell her to screw herself.
Emotional intimacy is great within the context of a reciprocal relationship. However, it"s been proven time and time again that most women don"t want a man that will cater to them. Not that attractive on the masculine scale of things.

Occasionally as a treat or "sensitive side" thing? Great. Typical M.O.? Nope.

Women (and men) typically want a person who is their own entity and who takes care of their own needs in order for them to have something to give in relationships when it"s reciprocal and healthy.

You need to be your own person. Even in previous discussions about getting women to go to bed with you or spend time with you, were you really being yourself or meeting your own needs? No. You were playing a role or using a formula to do so. You still didn"t sound that happy.

I"m not trying to be an ass in pointing this stuff out since I"ve had this issue forever in relationships. You have to find yourself, be yourself, love and take care of yourself, and reasonably give what you can without depriving yourself of your needs or self-respect. You"ll weed out the more selfish and/or dysfunctional people and find someone who will also respect you. You also need to let a significant other do some of the initiating when it comes to giving or catering.

It took a lot for me to see this. It"s human nature for people to take and take, men or women. For awhile it might look like things are working out, but trust me, they"re not. Sounds like you have self-worth/self-respect issues, trust issues, maybe even abandonment issues. They need to be addressed, otherwise you"re going to keep having train-wrecks and be miserable.

My advice? See a good marriage/family therapist and no dating for 3-6 months initially while you do. Work on liking/loving/respecting yourself in the meantime and give yourself that time and energy and learn healthy boundaries.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Stratos said:
aamina doesn"t come here for advice. he comes here for attention. many pages of good advice have already been given before.
yeah i don"t know why anyone would waste time giving him more advice at this point, just have a laugh at him and move on.

to think that someone this emotionally immature was married (as short and terrible as that marriage may have been) kind of blows my mind.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I really don"t come here for advice. I come here for entertainment. I"m going to be okay...things come to a head on their own, regardless of what path I take.
you never answered my question. have you had sex with this behemoth of a woman yet?

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
JerleMinara said:
Oooh can I post about my party last night and how I met this awesome woman who"s a grad student/teacher and heavily involved in radical feminism and so on?

I don"t even know how to meet the requirements for this amazing thread
cool story, br..o.