Girls who broke your heart thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
001001102 said:
She says she"s not really looking for anything atm. Too much on her plate between 12 hours of graduate classes, studying for the CMA, and work. Which is understandable.
So shes a liar? Chics who want you will make the time. No matter how much is on there "plate".

Silver Knight of the Realm
Grumpus said:
So shes a liar? Chics who want you will make the time. No matter how much is on there "plate".
Yeah. I pretty much took it to mean that I"m not what she"s looking for at the moment. No great loss.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grumpus said:
Exactly, that"s how he knows that he is in the friendzone.

And yea, if you like a girl you "should" approach her within the first 3 seconds of noticing her and begin flirting/creating sexual tension within the first 3 minutes, if you"ve known her for 6 months, you blew your shot by several orders of magnitude.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
Supershortselective memory strikes again! I guess that"d be even funnier if I didn"t have sex yesterday. Or, barring my current gf, the last one. Or, barring that, you know, having a lot of sex the first three years I was married. HAHAHA THOUGH HE NEVER HAS SEX
RETURN OF THE KING

Aamina said:
It"s hard to not read up on how manly everyone is with peeing in butts and scat. You guys do so well without any content.
Bro, with nothing else in life, everything revolves around dick and fart jokes. Piss and scat jokes are just one level up.

opiate82_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
It"s hard to not read up on how manly everyone is with peeing in butts and scat. You guys do so well without any content.
You are just #jelly because you"d never have the balls to try and pee in a girls butt.

(Am I doing this thread right?)

opiate82 said:
You are just #jelly because you"d never have the balls to try and pee in a girls butt.

(Am I doing this thread right?)
Bro, totes. You are a #winner because you got that shit right.nl

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Aamina said:
Supershortselective memory strikes again! I guess that"d be even funnier if I didn"t have sex yesterday. Or, barring my current gf, the last one. Or, barring that, you know, having a lot of sex the first three years I was married. HAHAHA THOUGH HE NEVER HAS SEX
128994307732988220.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
The Slayer of Foreheads hath awakened! Oh, glorious day!

W

Wrathcaster

Guys, don"t be mean to Aamina. We"re stuck with Kuriin"s ass stories otherwise.

Relevant:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A9nGoei88I0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>