Girls who broke your heart thread

Danth_foh

shitlord
Least you can do is make sure the woman"s husband knows she"s been cheating on him if he doesn"t already know. Most guys like to know about that sort of thing.

Danth

Camerous Valde Unus said:
Etoille...

I appreciate the comments even if the tone is harsh and condescending. You have every right to your opinion.

I am trying to change.
mmk. that"s why you"ve proudly displayed the response to your retarded behavior in your signature.

quoted for hilarity and posterity for the next "I"m fucking a married chick I know I shouldn"t she"s a meth whore but I can"t help myself" story.

Because you"re not trying to change at all.

Its almost as hilarious as "If I don"t like myself why do I have an ego...I go after married chicks because I think I may have a better shot against chicks that I"ve convinced myself will only be the pursuit of one other man that may or may not be neglecting them."

Not quite, but almost.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Actually I did that to remind myself that I don"t want to be who I am now and that I need to do things to change.

Actually I did that to remind myself that I don"t want to be who I am now and that I need to do things to change.
oh. fantastic! Didn"t realize.

now everytime you turn on your computer which has nothing to do with the choices you make away from it you"ll be reminded of the attention you get here from doing retarded things!

this is a great plan.

maybe you can copy the phrase down and put a sticky note on your mirror so you can read it while brushing your teeth once every 4 months or however often it is that people in whatever redneck part of the US that you live in do.

ooh you know what! maybe make it your ringtone too!

I mean with all of these tricks you"ll be cured in no time! Don"t even bother going back to therapy - you"re all set. And when this strategy doesn"t work you can always blame Duppin. He should have known that your "asbergers" would have rendered the subtle messaging useless.

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
oh. fantastic! Didn"t realize.

now everytime you turn on your computer which has nothing to do with the choices you make away from it you"ll be reminded of the attention you get here from doing retarded things!

this is a great plan.

maybe you can copy the phrase down and put a sticky note on your mirror so you can read it while brushing your teeth once every 4 months or however often it is that people in whatever redneck part of the US that you live in do.

ooh you know what! maybe make it your ringtone too!

I mean with all of these tricks you"ll be cured in no time! Don"t even bother going back to therapy - you"re all set. And when this strategy doesn"t work you can always blame Duppin. He should have known that your "asbergers" would have rendered the subtle messaging useless.
This is exactly why people think you"re a cunt.

Shanter said:
omg no wai.

well since I care so much about if people think I"m a cunt or not I"ll get right on not being a bitch (who just happens to be right) then.

since people mollycoddling camerous has worked so well to date.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Shanter said:
Why? For pointing out how retarded it is that Camerous is trying to use me flaming him in giant capital letters as some sort of retarded self-help mantra?

The sad, sad reality is that he isn"t ever going to get any better. We"ve seen this same sob story multiple times before. If he had the ability to change his behavior patterns, he would have by now.

So we might as well farm it for the lulz.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Serious lulz to be had at all the dripping vaginas in here white-knighting Cam.

I got this gem of a neg from calling him on his shit: "Wow look a scumbag who thinks he"s a badass kicking someone while they are at their lowest. High five bro! You da man!"

At his lowest? He needs to man the fuck up and quit being such a lapdog bitch. The same advice applies to any of you other Aaminas white-knighting him.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
I got this gem of a neg from calling him on his shit: "Wow look a scumbag who thinks he"s a badass kicking someone while they are at their lowest. High five bro! You da man!"
So apparently Cam has never given you rep before now.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I am not a little bitch. I sign my shit and I don"t give people shit for voicing their opinions of me. So STFU

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
You know what.. fuck you. Go bust someone else"s balls a while.
Etoille"s an idiot. She"s wrong on literally everything she posts about: games, politics, job hunting, and relationship advice. She thinks NoVA is a good place to live for christ"s sake. Don"t listen to anything she says about, well.. anything.

lol games.

yeah that right there should tell you how credible kilivek is.

that"s something that people see me posting in. the games forums.

from a guy who thinks that NoVA=somalia.

tell us more Kilivek. we"re all listening. I don"t even read most of the game forums. is your reputation there kind of the same it is in the general forums? how sad for you

I can see how much you and Camerous have in common though. Total self delusion being the primary shared characteristic. Maybe you all can be each other"s sponsor or whatever. Call each other when you"re feeling sad or down or lonely.

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Why don"t you tell us more about that fantastic DC food scene. Maybe Cam could take his next date to one of the great NoVA restaurants around? There"s just so many to choose from.

Worthless opinion is worthless.