Girls who broke your heart thread

trex

Queen Bee

don"t worry about BROs posts. He has been a little < /3 lately and goes around snapping photos of everyone all the time (thinks he"s a photographer). I"m obv mid sentence

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I knew the classic "pictures of me in a bra with 18 inches of padding. See! I really am a D!" was coming. The bikini picture without all that padding and lift shows that you"remaybea B. You can tell by the fact that you have absolutely 0 cleavage in that picture. There is no way in hell that"s a "natural" D.

It"s totes fine though. Plenty of women need plastic surgery. Especially as they age. I"d start with that parrot beak though. The tits can wait, but the image of that schnoze will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Kirun said:
I knew the classic "pictures of me in a bra with 18 inches of padding. See! I really am a D!" was coming. The bikini picture without all that padding and lift shows that you"remaybea B. You can tell by the fact that you have absolutely 0 cleavage in that picture. There is no way in hell that"s a "natural" D.
I dunno, I don"t think of this when I look at Trex.

tits.gif

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fact: independent studies have shown, over and over again, that 80-85% of women are wearing the wrong bra size.

My guess, since you"re pretty tall, and from looking at your photos, that you"re more likely to be a 36c or even a 38b than a 34d.

In the picture where you"re slouching with the cat, you can clearly see that the cup size is too big and is flopping off of the breast. Meanwhile in the other photo, straps look like they"re so tight they"re cutting into your skin.

Measuring cup size without a bra
Women who have difficulty calculating a correct cup size may be able to find a correct fit using a method adopted by plastic surgeons. Using a flexible tape measure, position the tape at the outside of the chest, under the arm, where the breast tissue begins. Measure across the fullest part of the breast, usually across the nipple, to where the breast tissue stops at the breast bone. This measuring approach assumes that the woman"s breasts are not so large or pendulous that they sag significantly, making measuring across the fullness of the breast impractical.[60]
Conversion of the measurement to cup size is as follows:[60]
10-10.5 inches is a D cup.

No fucking way are your tits 10 inches even with the curve.

BRO_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Might need Tyen to measure this for us.

SCIENCE
Tyen has bias. Doesn"t it go something like pics or gtfo.
here"s a T tit relative to a big tit. See the difference?

Please excuse the messy sink, the bitch didn"t know how to do the dishes.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
Ah, the old"woman"s work"personal attack never goes out of style.

OH WAIT
Hay hay, women born after the 50"s think a kitchen is a fashion item made to impress their friends, and that all the cooking takes place in the microwave.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Silence said:
Hay hay, women born after the 50"s think a kitchen is a fashion item made to impress their friends, and that all the cooking takes place in the microwave.
Those damn women! /shakes fist

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
BRO said:
Tyen has bias. Doesn"t it go something like pics or gtfo.
here"s a T tit relative to a big tit. See the difference?

Please excuse the messy sink, the bitch didn"t know how to do the dishes.
Wait Etoille is the girl on the left? She"s hot. Now I don"t like her even more.

Trex could be a 34D, my wife is a 36 DD (pregnancy made those bad boys GROW) and I can see how a 34D would be right about where Trex is.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Wait Etoille is the girl on the left? She"s hot. Now I don"t like her even more.

Trex could be a 34D, my wife is a 36 DD (pregnancy made those bad boys GROW) and I can see how a 34D would be right about where Trex is.
That"s not Etoillete...who is actually Sarah Palin.