God of War (2018)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Holy fuck this Stranger fight is giving me a real Asura's Wrath boner.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Okay, fuck this game. I do not like being forced to use the shitty lock on system to target the witches, which it requires to hit them.

I don't like dark souls shit, I regret my purchase already.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Just beat the stranger. God damn it felt good to kick his ass. Game is fucking gorgeous and plays amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
On like chapter 7 or some shit. Not sure what chapter, but it's after you get the boat. The monsters in this game are fucking nuts. I think it was a mistake playing this on hard. :|

edit: Game is significantly better without the "Auto" shit toggled on.

Having trouble with a fight? Just have your son shoot arrows and tank while you throw your axe with R2 from a distance!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck. That "The Stranger" fight is one of the coolest things I've ever experienced in a game haha.

I will probably turn off the "auto" camera.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is Horizon:Zero Dawn that good of a game? May have to check it out after this.

Yes. It was shocking how solid the story was. The game is just a blast. It's one of the better games I've ever played, very fresh game overall.

• 3Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Okay, fuck this game. I do not like being forced to use the shitty lock on system to target the witches, which it requires to hit them.

I don't like dark souls shit, I regret my purchase already.
You don't need to lock on to them, just hit square and have the kid stun them while you run up to smash.

• 3Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You don't need to lock on to them, just hit square and have the kid stun them while you run up to smash.

You have to target them for the kid to shoot arrows at them otherwise it appears to be random. He keeps getting knocked out by the axe guys and I get raped by the witch.

Not sure why people think dying over and over again is fun, I sure don't like it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have to target them for the kid to shoot arrows at them otherwise it appears to be random. He keeps getting knocked out by the axe guys and I get raped by the witch.

Not sure why people think dying over and over again is fun, I sure don't like it.

Apparently you have never played NES or SNES games.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
You don't target them. You aim in their general direction during a fight and the kid will auto target the enemy closest to your crosshair. That's it. Yes, the witches blow, especially in toxic areas.

• 3Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Man the characters they made for this one are hilarious,
just took care of Magni and Modi, Interesting.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some update just dropped, version 1.11, ~125 mb. No idea what it's for.

Edit - "Various bug updates and improvements." I fucking hate patch ambiguity.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Loving it so far, only a couple hours in.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well, I decided I'm too stubborn to turn the difficulty down, so I stuck with it. There were still a few fights that took me several repeated attempts after the one I mentioned earlier, but as soon as I got to the point in the game where you can buy more equipment and upgrade it, the game became much, much easier. You still have to play flawlessly with the odd few enemy types, but nothing one shots me and swarms of enemies are now an invitation for chain AOE cc and cleave.

So while I wouldn't RECOMMEND playing on God of War difficulty, it is definitely doable.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Can range cheese pretty bad once you have the bow at level 4 with the chain attack. So glad kids are gone this weekend. Got my level (?) up to 5 and found my first optional boss. Got my shit pushed in hard. It's pretty much one missed parry or dodge and you're done.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta say that Atreus is waaaaay better than I thought he would be, game continues to impress.

• 1Solidarity

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
When you reach the boat prior to going to the Elfhaim realm, there are 9 towers in the lake that the World Serpent is in. Many of the towers house level 9 enemies.

I wish you could hold more than one resurrection stone...lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Bloodborne is one of the greatest games of all time sir. The awesome part is when you start to understand it. Wildly improve and then just wreck shit and feel like a fucking boss.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users