2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Q0908bx.jpg

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

spronk

FPS noob
man the post game stuff is no joke just to clear out the whole mist stuff i'm gonna need another 70k mists to open all the chests and tears, i got the entire armor set from the place but it'll cost me god knows what to upgrade it all to max and i make about 8-9k if I do a full loop of the place which takes 30-40 mins. still got a few hours of stuff to do in the main area too and then fire world. Still, its nice that the main game can be easily done in 15-20 hours, the side quest stuff another 10-20 hours, and then another 20-30 hours to plat the game. Breaks up nicely depending on how much God of War you want.

if you bought the game at gamestop the coupon that guarantees $40 TIV expires 5/21, I'm gonna finish what I can today and trade it in tomorrow and rebuy digitally down the road when it goes on sale.

spronk

FPS noob
just got the platinum, mad respect to anyone who 100%'d the game at God of War difficulty, I just couldn't imagine the Sigrun fight at that level of play. It took me like 15 tries at bitch ass level after I downgraded from hard where i couldn't even survive 20 seconds.

definitely my GOTY so far, hope they release xpacs, DLCs, whatever this year

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
just got the platinum, mad respect to anyone who 100%'d the game at God of War difficulty, I just couldn't imagine the Sigrun fight at that level of play. It took me like 15 tries at bitch ass level after I downgraded from hard where i couldn't even survive 20 seconds.

definitely my GOTY so far, hope they release xpacs, DLCs, whatever this year
I did it, but only because I figured it would take me longer to get to that point on the easiest difficulty than it would just muscling through it on God of War difficulty lol. I'd conservatively estimate that it took me about 4 hours of attempts (over 2-3 days). The funny thing is that it was a simple skill swap and learning that her strafe left meant blockable thrust attack but strafe right meant unblockable thrust attack that let me finally beat it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Nothing there which is a shame because I wanted to see the other realms. Hopefully they change their minds. Or wanted to keep it a surprise.

Needless

Toe Sucker
valkryries are metal as fuck, man i suck at this game lol
i tried Geirdriful at lvl 4 and got absolutely booty blasted, then Eir at 5, got absolutely booty blasted.

I think i'll figure out how to get this mist armor shit then go back and fight them lol

edit: that sucks if no DLC, so many realms are there just waiting to be explored :(

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, you won't see anything on GoW, I would bet. The Last of Us 2 will be Sony's main first party game shown this year, is my guess.

Needless

Toe Sucker
oh i agree theres no chance lol

i have zero hype for TLoU2, maybe they'll impress me somehow though

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yep. Nothing there which is a shame because I wanted to see the other realms. Hopefully they change their minds. Or wanted to keep it a surprise.

They've said they have enough story to make a couple more full games, so I'm completely fine waiting for full games vs DLC

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They've said they have enough story to make a couple more full games, so I'm completely fine waiting for full games vs DLC

Depends on how long it takes. I would rather have some DLC in there while waiting for the next game if it's going to be a long dev cycle. Easily could DLC out two realms. If they make full launches of the realms remaining, that's going to be light.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
valkryries are metal as fuck, man i suck at this game lol
i tried Geirdriful at lvl 4 and got absolutely booty blasted, then Eir at 5, got absolutely booty blasted.

I think i'll figure out how to get this mist armor shit then go back and fight them lol

edit: that sucks if no DLC, so many realms are there just waiting to be explored :(

I farmed the mist stuff completely (takes a while, start slow until you build resistance to the mist) and it helped immensely with Valks. I've only killed 2 though, just beat the game today. Was sad to see the main story end, but man what a ride.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just killed the last Valk, in the mists. Was probably my favorite Valk fight actually and also one of the best endings to one I had... she had a sliver of health left and dashed back as I was charging forward, she started some red-ring attack and I realized I wasn't going to be in range so I ninja-strong-throw the axe right at her face and drop her.

Feels like the first hour or so through the mist is really brutal and rough but once you get the 3rd armor piece and figure out how to handle the different fights a little bit (f hags) it becomes almost easy. Only things I have left as map markers are 2 of the rift tears in the mist and the Valk Queen (I assume).

Of all the games to not embrace DLC / expansions, kinda sad about this one. Would really like to just keep going where it stops.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well all I got left is to kill the Valk queen and then go to the realm between realms to continue the story. (which should plat the game for me too)