Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Exact opposite for me. What the fuck, one punch? Godzilla doesn’t get one good shot in that entire trailer. The whole trailer was kong and some crappy music. I’m hoping they are saving some ‘Zilla whoop azz for the movie otherwise I am disappoint

Godzilla gets kong on the ground and then puts a knee on his neck and holds it there for 9 minutes

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
i think that trailer is a fakeout and thats Mechagodzilla and actual Gojira shows up when Kong starts getting pwned.
I hope you are right. If that is so I’ll need downers to get me through this movie I’ll be so pumped. I damn near jumped out of my chair in King of the Monsters during the first Godzilla/Ghidorah meeting in the artic

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
WTF-random-33218250-438-335.gif
Godzilla Smog Monster GIF by Funimation

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

I know this isn’t this movie...but this is a great fucking trailer. What we got today is better than nothing.

I guess I expected more.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I know this isn’t this movie...but this is a great fucking trailer. What we got today is better than nothing.

I guess I expected more.

as far as trailer + music, this version was pretty epic

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
Music sucks. I had no idea who 'Chris Classic' is and I still do not, other than he apparently makes bland sounding hip-hop music for movies/television shows?

Other than that, I will probably subscribe to HBO to watch this and will of course buy it on BLU whenever it comes out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Music sucks. I had no idea who 'Chris Classic' is and I still do not, other than he apparently makes bland sounding hip-hop music for movies/television shows?

Other than that, I will probably subscribe to HBO to watch this and will of course buy it on BLU whenever it comes out.
my favorite gojira soundtrack is from shin gojira, i admit it's probably cuz hideaki anno directed it, so you hear remastered eva themes

but of course, classic is best

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great trailer, terrible music choice.

I have HBO Max for "free" from my directv sub, tons of free movies coming my way boys..... Come to pappaaaaaaaaa. Pissed off that LG STILL doesn't have the HBO MAX app on it's smart tv store, going to have to buy a dongle I guess to watch this on the OLED.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Lucky for me I’m in Utah, so I get to see it on the big screen you peasants

• 1Mother of God

Hosix

All labs matter!
i guess i have nobody else to blame when i go looking for spoilers, then i find one.
IMG_20200107_223409.jpg

That “unknown titan” looks like a Godzilla toy with a clip on piece to make him “fire Godzilla”. Or it’s just my eyes wanting that and I am wrong.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That “unknown titan” looks like a Godzilla toy with a clip on piece to make him “fire Godzilla”. Or it’s just my eyes wanting that and I am wrong.
yah, i have some figures from the destroyah movie and there is a regular godzilla and meltdown godzilla. or maybe thats godzilla jr. i dont remember.