Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's obviously mecha Godzilla. Even with the stupid RPO fake out, is it still a spoiler at this point?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's obviously mecha Godzilla. Even with the stupid RPO fake out, is it still a spoiler at this point?
there are a lot of people who werent alive for the old Mecha Godzilla films and have no idea who the fuck that is. so they fall for this shit very easily.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
They could give the full synopsis of the movie and I wouldn't care. The story doesn't matter. Big action. Big monsters. Fuck, I'm basically at full mast right now.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they really did a shit job at keeping Mechagodzilla a secret. maybe there is another reveal like Destroyah or mecha Gidorah?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
My preference would have been no knowledge that mecha was in the movie at all, just thinking it was about Kong and Godzilla was PLENTY. Then when I actually saw the movie that shit would have blown my mind. No fucking showmanship anymore.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
they never showed mecha perse

it is ALL speculation just from a few seconds of screen time here, a panel there and bam MECHA(Ghidra head)GODZILLA

and i don't care its fucking huge ass monsters tearing shit up...i am in, i LOVED the old godzilla movies- my fav i think was destroy all monsters.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, you dudes acting like they spoiled it carelessly are kind of retarded. Maybe don't gobble up every bit of information about it or go frame by frame on a trailer.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, you dudes acting like they spoiled it carelessly are kind of retarded. Maybe don't gobble up every bit of information about it or go frame by frame on a trailer.
eh, this is the age we live in, these trailer companies really dont give two fucks about spoiling movies either. they spoil films all the time they even put shit in the trailer that isnt in the final cut of the film. they want us to watch the trailer and be excited for the film. spoiling the mystery reveal in the process is secondary.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Spoilers aren't as big of a deal in the great scheme of things in a movie like this, where the deepest concern is too much screen-time for worthless human acting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Almost certainly Mechagodzilla reflected in Godzilla's eye at the end. Red eyes and looks metallic.

spronk

FPS noob
if you wanna see the movie a few days early WB is gonna do an online screening for it on March 25th, i have no idea how its gonna work but you have to sign up for it

• 1Like