Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Flagrant disregard for capital letters.
The MBB character is fornicating stupid and so was having the Apex cybernetics guy be a villain. How many millions of people have died in these Titan fights? It's like multiple nuclear bombs going off whenever they're fighting. The whole world should be trying to find a way to kill them when needed. But no, we need to listen to some dumb teenage girl talk about how Godzilla's a good guy.
it is odd that they only fight in major metropolitan areas, but if they fought in some small town or out in the country its less of a spectacle and therefore less interesting. Hong Kong has a population of over 7 million. there is no Kaiju bunker that can hold all those people and there is no way they would be safe in them with the rubble of an entire city sitting on top of it. millions of dead in collateral damage from that fight. the city is totaled. they would never be able to rebuild it. but this is a big dumb kaiju movie and none of that shit matters.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
if the guy was fully about not being tracked etc, the flip phone he uses is perfect...no gps chip in it. GRANTED they can probably find him anyway even without the chip. buuuut.

my wife was like a FLIP PHONE? i responded,,, no gps chip in it. she went AHH

Verizon just shut service off to one of my older phones, stating they won't serve any phone that doesn't have 3G. I balked.

Whether this is because its a fleet phone as part of a corporate package or not, wasn't specified to me. They offered to ship me a new phone in the initial call.

As in, they called me to say "Hey, we're cancelling a phone of yours and disabling the number, leaving it unassigned because we're cancelling service to a device you bought with us that you are under contract for with us, do you want us to mail you a new phone for free that we'll give service and hold up our end of the deal?" I was heated (understatement). I said continue service on the existing phone-- they said not possible. I rejected them mailing a new phone in protest. I said I like my phone and swore I'd talk to superiors and straighten it out. 6 months later after my protest, I sort of wish I had accepted that offer. The number is still assigned to the dead phone (I have 2 other lines, so not exactly hurting, but this other number was from my teen years so its personal to me). I haven't gone through the process of getting that number reassigned to a new 3G piece of shit yet.

So forced 3G for Verizon. Wonder if other carriers are following suit.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
yes, the telepathy is how they are communicating with the Mecha godzilla from the base. its how the Ghidorah heads were communicating. even though there is no fucking brain in either skull so you wouldnt have anything, but sure, in this movie the skull is the same as the brain.

Well, just like the whole movie, brainless.

I was pretty drunk last night.

Still think this was a stupid, chaotic, disjointed movie. The first... 35 minutes is a waste of time. If you're watching this for the first time, literally just skip to the 35 minute marker, you won't miss anything. It's way better after that, but even then any time humans are onscreen it's one dumbass idea after another, and unless it's the hot af Asian chick, they're only there to bumble some non-sense or they're staring brainlessly into the abyss for.... reasons. Or buildings are falling on them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eiza Gonzalez
Eiza-Gonzalez-Sexy-8-thefappeningblog.com_-1024x1303.jpg

Eiza-Gonzalez-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-1.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
She's a smokeshow, was disappointed when she exploded

And either she had a boob job recently or very padded bra, she looked much more endowed in the movie than any pic online

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
And either she had a boob job recently or very padded bra, she looked much more endowed in the movie than any pic online
My first thought when seeing her was “her tits are the biggest thing in this film, including Godzilla and Kong”

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The airlift of kong was an homage to the old kong vs godzilla movie. In that one it was balloons carrying him

Goatface

Kong
Kong: Skull Island (2017) - 104'
Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) - 335'

Godzilla
Godzilla (2014) - 354'
Godzilla: King the Monsters (2019) and Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) - 394'

apparently for g v k, they figured out how much each would weigh, but have not released that.
estimates have godzilla at 100k ton + and kong at 50k to 80k.
using our current tech helicopters would take over 1000 to carry kong.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kong
Kong: Skull Island (2017) - 104'
Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) - 335'

Godzilla
Godzilla (2014) - 354'
Godzilla: King the Monsters (2019) and Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) - 394'

apparently for g v k, they figured out how much each would weigh, but have not released that.
estimates have godzilla at 100k ton + and kong at 50k to 80k.
using our current tech helicopters would take over 1000 to carry kong.

I seem to remember in Pacific Rim they had some dual bladed choppers that could team up about four of them and carry a mech the size of an aircraft carrier, they could just use those.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
In KotM they have a carrier plane of ridiculous size. In this one they have fucking space jets. Forget physics. Dump the monkey!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
kong bows to now one

but he'll listen to a death bitch, that somehow knows how to sign "godzilla is friend"

8e55ecd89cf9bab2d9a0093477e1713f.png

• 1Picard

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Kong jumping ship to ship would have literally crushed the flight decks

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also I love that a tanker capsizes abd then flips back over no harm no foul.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also I love that a tanker capsizes abd then flips back over no harm no foul.
Yeah, these movies about a gigantic fucking gorilla and lizard are so fucking unrealistic!

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users