GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is a reminder that there will be spoilers throughout this thread.

The only time you must put something in spoilers is for something that has not aired yet, like a leak.

The night of an episode it is your fault if you visit the thread during the airing or before it has happened in your time zone.

I can't watch till next week please no spoilers in this thread until next week guys.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Thank god we have some sanity now. Tuco Tuco always trying to split the show into multiple threads was flat retarded.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
8HFr3Pj.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am going to be cutting the cord this week, and just getting a roku box. I work for a telecomm and can get an out of footprint account. So all my TV will be free. Very looking forward to this tonight. Light off. Clothes off. GoT on.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thank god we have some sanity now. Tuco Tuco always trying to split the show into multiple threads was flat retarded.
It served its purpose when there were split audiences. Now there's one and should only be one thread. I've got my lifetime fill arguing about GoT moderations policies though, so enjoy your opinion how you like.

• 4Like
  • 3Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

7 day free trial for HBO on Amazon right now. Signing up while I figure out what I want to do long term for TV. Charter has some deal where you pick 10 channels + HBO and its like 30 bucks...not sure if that includes DVR, though.

Juvarisx

Florida
Amazon's in demand is pretty stellar and its disconnected from HBO Go / Now so if they go down on nights like tonight theirs doesnt (didnt have the issue last year people were reporting). Episodes pop up exactly at the same time as well

Cybsled

For the reasons Juvarisx stated about. Tonight will be a shitshow and a guaranteed HBOnow crash, so I'll use the hopefully more stable option ;p

Plus it is still a free trial, not like it is hard to unsub if I decide to get it elsewhere.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It served its purpose when there were split audiences. Now there's one and should only be one thread. I've got my lifetime fill arguing about GoT moderations policies though, so enjoy your opinion how you like.

i believe he was doing it to gather metrics to see which thread performs better. in my biz we call that a/b testing

its all about metrics, right @Screamfeeder ?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread is going to be so bad the next couple months. I can't wait!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf