GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I want to say it said there was only 3 left, with Hold the Door being 1 of them, meaning there aren't that many plot twists left to come, and one of them is obviously reserved for the final conclusion.
There are only so many Martin plot twists, doesn't restrict D&D from making up their own.

Remember we are in full uncharted territory now.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Perhaps Arya will successfully kill the mountain but get caught by cersei afterwards. then cersei is about to start torturing arya, thats when jamie steps in and kills cersei, and euron(or bronn kills him). Arya takes euron's best ship and goes to sail west.

This sucks tho cause no clegane bowl.

Why would Jamie care if Cersei tortures Arya? And how did Arya gain the sudden skillset to captain a ship?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You could name a dozen reasons for Jamie to kill Cersei at this point and the more his redemption arc continues the more likely it's going to happen. I like Arya as Faceless Man theory but just don't see it playing out like that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
All Cersei's stupid plans are going to fail and Dany is going to lay siege to King's Landing. Since she's very obviously going to lose, Cersei snaps and orders the city to be blown up with wildfire. Jaime kills her to save King's Landing just like he killed King Aerys. Don't forget she's the older twin, making Jaime just as much her little brother as Tyrion is.

This is the most plausible death for Cersei, I'd say.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps Arya will successfully kill the mountain but get caught by cersei afterwards. then cersei is about to start torturing arya, thats when jamie steps in and kills cersei, and euron(or bronn kills him). Arya takes euron's best ship and goes to sail west.

This sucks tho cause no clegane bowl.

Attempting to kill the mountain is probably what's going to fuck her. I don't think he's killable by normal means and she might not realize that as she sets her trap.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Has this been posted? Watched it a few months ago and it's an 11 minute vid that outlines a theory on how the show will end. I've watched a good number of these types of videos and this is my #1 at the moment.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It was the most obvious scene of them all. I knew right from the start "yeah, they all ded" because there would be absolutely no reason to show a room full of nobodies other than to kill them all off.

I think the fact that Walder Frey who we saw get this throat slashed/murdered by Arya celebrating with his family was the bigger tip off.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Last episode all the main characters including the knight king are facing off on the field of battle and then all just start chortling and take off their masks to reveal they are all faceless men. the end. calling it now.
The night king removes his mask, revealing Syrio.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Has this been posted? Watched it a few months ago and it's an 11 minute vid that outlines a theory on how the show will end. I've watched a good number of these types of videos and this is my #1 at the moment.

those theories are both way too convoluted to execute in the show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

This was nowhere near as autistic as I was expecting it to be. Not sure if I'm disappointed.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I had attempted (and failed miserably) to rewatch the entire show before the beginning of season 7. I finally just finished up season 2. Despite being dramatically slimmed down from the book, the episode that covers the Battle of Blackwater is easily one of the best overall of the entire show..maybe even THE best. One could be forgiven for spending thousands of dollars in stereo equipment just for the twenty or so seconds of wildfire explosions alone.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

thats pretty good. this is the best video ive seen that ties most of these loose ends together cleanly. Bran is too OP to walk away at the end of the show as a living man without paying a price for his gift. I think he has to die, and forcing Jon to kill him to end the war makes a lot of sense.

The only thing that bothers me here is that the "time travel" that Bran has done before i.e. being at Tower of Joy, etc. has only happened twice (?), had no affect on the timeline and was really brief and all of a sudden the huge cliffhanger and resolution will be based around that, its kinda weird but whatever, I trust them executing it properly.

@Screamfeeder this is how you write drama, take notes

Last edited:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
it's an interesting theory.

Better than Varys and Illyrio being mermaids, not quite as good as Lyanna giving birth to twins and the two survivors of the tower of Joy battle, Ned Stark and Howland Reed, each taking one child each Star Wars Style, ie Jon Snow and Meera Reed. Only instead of Star Wars ending you get the feminist version (since GRRM is a hardcore liberal) so Jon dies again and Meera ends up being the Jedi and saving the day

Caliane

thats pretty good. this is the best video ive seen that ties most of these loose ends together cleanly. Bran is too OP to walk away at the end of the show as a living man without paying a price for his gift. I think he has to die, and forcing Jon to kill him to end the war makes a lot of sense.

The only thing that bothers me here is that the "time travel" that Bran has done before i.e. being at Tower of Joy, etc. has only happened twice (?), had no affect on the timeline and was really brief and all of a sudden the huge cliffhanger and resolution will be based around that, its kinda weird but whatever, I trust them executing it properly.

@Screamfeeder this is how you write drama, take notes
tree times. notably Hodor did effect the past, very clearly. being touched by the night king, effected the future. and Ned hearing him, had no clear effect.

Not the first time I have seen that Bran theory. particularly Bran the builder etc.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tree times. notably Hodor did effect the past, very clearly. being touched by the night king, effected the future. and Ned hearing him, had no clear effect.

Not the first time I have seen that Bran theory. particularly Bran the builder etc.

i should be more clear. By not affecting the timeline I mean all of this is already predestined, meaning that the the eventual outcome depends on the timeline being altered so in a way it is already predetermined.

Its the old Terminator time travel predestination paradox (kyle reese is father of john connor, skynet cant exist without first terminator being destroyed in first movie and salvaged) which Im not a fan of it because it logically cant be reconciled but this is a show with magic, dragons, ressurections and 8,000 year old frozen dudes - i can't bitch about suspension of disbelief at **this** point