GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, kinda how I feel.

Way too much talking, not enough action. Some of the plot threads are nonsensical. The whole North of the Wall adventure is rendered pointless. Winterfell shit was kinda contrived. No good battles/action sequences. I wish that they saved a Loot Train battle level sequence to end the finale on. Viserion melting the wall was kinda underwhelming.
Yep. I was thoroughly surprised last week when the ice dragon turned out to be true. That wall blown to bits should have been one of the most iconic moments in the series.

The Bran is NK theory better be wrong. It's the GoT equivalent of St Elsewhere. Hope Martin came up with something more compelling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
when was the last time tyrion even got laid?

i dont think he's been to a whorehouse since early season 5, where Jorah threw a burlap sack over his head and tossed him in a boat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U

i dont think he's been to a whorehouse since early season 5, where Jorah threw a burlap sack over his head and tossed him in a boat.
I have asked this several times. I think when he and shea butter were still getting it on. A dwarf still has needs. Also is Wormy and Mississsiliinnnda or whatever her name is was literally within a half mile of each, why no reunion?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Must have friction burns on his dick at this point

I have asked this several times. I think when he and shea butter were still getting it on. A dwarf still has needs. Also is Wormy and Mississsiliinnnda or whatever her name is was literally within a half mile of each, why no reunion?

In the episode where they took Casterly Rock, didn't they say something about how the Unsullied didn't have the supplies to march all the way to King's Landing?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I guess they felt the need to be really heavy handed with the Jon heritage reveal. Someone somewhere must've been laughing their asses off writing "ok, say it right on top of them fucking on screen."
Apparently overstating the obvious is the ultimate ability for The Three Eyed Raven.

Oldbased

> Than U
I want to state for the record that as much as we love Tormund, he did a piss poor job defending the wall.

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I want to state for the record that as much as we love Tormund, he did a piss poor job defending the wall.

i just rewatched the ending, I dont care how hot that blue flame was - that dragon looked tiny compared to that wall.

NK would have to torch it for like 3 hours straight just to cut a hole.

fucking bullshit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Theon was the worst part of the episode

I really was. About 30 seconds into his conversation with Jon I just groaned and rolled my eyes because I knew where it was headed.

I swear these writers have less balls anymore than Theon does.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I feel so alive. I see everything now. Every shitty little season 8 subplot like it was happening right in front of me.

DISpblJWsAEAVOq.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I really was. About 30 seconds into his conversation with Jon I just groaned and rolled my eyes because I knew where it was headed.

I swear these writers have less balls anymore than Theon does.
We can no longer have nice things.

DISqeKLVwAI-moi.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Please, there's some people watching this shit that still won't be sure what's going on, even after that scene.

I know for a fact there were people who couldn't piece together why in one scene Little Finger is suggestting Sansa get Brienne involved, and in the next she's telling Brienne to go to King's Landing.

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
After my initial thought of "fuck yes, finally!" at Littlefinger's death, I couldn't help but think how inconsiderate that showy execution was for the Winterfell servant staff. Littlefinger bled out all over the floor, and that shit is cobblestones. Blood is going to seep down into the crevices and be a real bitch to scrub out.

Flagstones.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know for a fact there were people who couldn't piece together why in one scene Little Finger is suggestting Sansa get Brienne involved, and in the next she's telling Brienne to go to King's Landing.

Actually I still don't get that one, unless the point was to keep stringing Littlefinger along? But that's retarded. It was obviously just contrived by the writers to at least briefly reunite Brienne and Jaime, and they already had everything they needed to justify Littlefinger's execution.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i would have preferred to have seen Littlefinger marched out into the courtyard and get his head chopped off on a scaffolding to mirror Ned Stark's death or Karstark's execution by Robb.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're all faggots. The Hound's dialogue this season where he tells everyone they're cunts and to get fucked has been top notch.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users