GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, at least for me I am 99.97321234342 sure on this. I questioned why Benjen sacrificed himself at the lake in episode 6 of this season. After watching the finale then seeing the scene I remembered from a month ago I was 95% sure. Now seeing Benjens history and that video made before the season 7 just makes it 99.97321234342% sure for me. You can still believe he just joined the Nights Watch to hide from a life of fun in Kings Landing and sacrificed himself ( possibly ) to save Jon so he could get his dick wet if you like though. I won't hold it against you.

Hahaha actually I'm proposing that when he sacrificed himself he did know. Good chance the original 3 Eyed Raven knew, and that's why he was so intent on showing Bran ToJ. When he helped raise Benjen so he wasn't a wight/WW, could have imparted the information then. Might not have been Ned that told him.

I honestly think Ned telling him sort of makes sense, but I have no idea...just offering up other possibilities.

Siliconemelons

LOL What is going to happen to Bronn now that Jamie up and ran the fuck away ASAPs after his talk with his sister.

They didn't show Bronn with him, and SirSea thinks he is a tractor for bringing Tyrion in to meet with Jamie.

Oldbased

> Than U
Hahaha actually I'm proposing that when he sacrificed himself he did know. Good chance the original 3 Eyed Raven knew, and that's why he was so intent on showing Bran ToJ. When he helped raise Benjen so he wasn't a wight/WW, could have imparted the information then. Might not have been Ned that told him.

I honestly think Ned telling him sort of makes sense, but I have no idea...just offering up other possibilities.
Fair enough. I'm guessing from that video and wall of wiki though that Benjen was really close to her and he went back before taking the oath himself. So anyways, ya just pieces together useless points in the story because boredom.

LOL What is going to happen to Bronn now that Jamie up and ran the fuck away ASAPs after his talk with his sister.

They didn't show Bronn with him, and SirSea thinks he is a tractor for bringing Tyrion in to meet with Jamie.
Jamie appears to just have grabbed basic supplies( his horse was well stocked with bags and blankets if I remember correctly. I'll have to wait until I switch to cable next week and get my HBO included for a year to check now ) and didn't tell anyone. Seems rather odd but I'm guessing he felt his life was in danger or he was that pissed off. Bronn is a general right? He *could* lead a army north in favor of Jamie/Tyrion if he choose. I'm sure off screen Jamie made it clear Cersei was not happy with him. Then again Bronn said at the pit Cersei offered a bag of gold for his head, either prior to the meeting or maybe he was referring to in general and ages back after the father on the shitter deal. Rather odd way of ending it to be sure.

I am still confused at why D&D/HBO/writers/jizz mops didn't show Gendry after they came back to the wall in episode 6, or Jon at the end, or on the boat in the finale, or at the pit or at Dragonstone mid finale, or at the wall when it got torn down. We know they would show his death, so why not show what the hell happened to him. I'm going to assume he was sent to WinterFell but for what reason?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Just thinking we have potentially 18 months of this shit...or more.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
see, I think the scene with Tyrion is actually a bit deeper than normal fare for this season.

Tyrion is still conflicted. He really IS trying to serve the lannister name and family, it's not just bullshit he made up to save his neck from his bitch older sister. Dany and Jon bumpin uglies is bad for him no matter what. Either they cement a political alliance, maybe they get fucking married, or else they have a massive falling out. If targ / stark come together (tyrion doesn't know jon is aegon) then it diminishes the generational power of his family as well as his immediate personal influence. He was PISSED that Jon wouldn't tell a convenient lie. If targ / stark fall out, then he's REALLY fucked because he needs Dany to win to reinstate his family. And at this point it is reinstating his family. With him as the head of it. This ain't entirely altruism, bitch. Take a note from Bronn.

Jon and Dany is bad news for Tyrion no matter what on that front. On a personal front, he likes the both of them. So there's an internal conflict. And some actual character growth and development. Without five paragraphs of exposition to point it out.

That was one of the few nuanced scenes of the entire season. There was a lot conveyed without a single spoken word.

On the whole i've been more down on the tyrion character and actor than a raging fan of his. But that one scene of just a little dude looking anxious and conflicted in the boat hallway... he dun good. He has his moments. That was one of 'em.

To subtle and to nuanced for the current level of writing, keep in mind these are the same guys who just sucked their owns dicks over killing Littlefinger. Pretty sure Tyrion was wondering how the Night King got hundreds of yards of giant commercial grade chains, and how they wrapped it around a dragons neck underwater.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Well the wrapping around the dragon's neck underwater ain't no thing...send some wights to the bottom to do the job. Can sacrifice plenty of them for the power of the dragon.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What was yalls interpretation of Tyrion being in the hallway and sulking as Jon fucked Dany? Jealousy? Or something else?

Tyrion supports a voting type system to choose a ruler, wants to phase out the monarchy. Jon ploughing his aunt and possibly producing an heir makes it less likely she'll go with Tyrion's idea and instead want to continue the old Targaryen monarchy system from before Robert's Rebellion. Could also be what others have said, will just complicate things.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Damn, cersei really has lost it to think bronn is a tractor. He's a human, ffs!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well the wrapping around the dragon's neck underwater ain't no thing...send some wights to the bottom to do the job. Can sacrifice plenty of them for the power of the dragon.

But wights are afraid of water otherwise they would of assplowed Jon snows XP party in the Western Wastes

Or course the Hound agroed to many at once with shit pulling. Should of brought a monk for Feigned Death

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I spent the last few years building up an immunity to blonde tits.

67c.jpg

Scream confirmed gay.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Welp, that's two incels identified with 98% certainty. Between the furry defense, the Presidential Daddy talk and our new Kink thread, this place is starting to get interesting again.

• 1Worf

Merrith

But wights are afraid of water otherwise they would of assplowed Jon snows XP party in the Western Wastes

Or course the Hound agroed to many at once with shit pulling. Should of brought a monk for Feigned Death

Well if they can't swim, no reason to just have to crash headlong into the water for nothing while the group is chilling safely in the middle. If you can waste 20 or 30 to be able to reanimate a dragon? That's different. See ya, wights.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fair enough. I'm guessing from that video and wall of wiki though that Benjen was really close to her and he went back before taking the oath himself. So anyways, ya just pieces together useless points in the story because boredom.

Jamie appears to just have grabbed basic supplies( his horse was well stocked with bags and blankets if I remember correctly. I'll have to wait until I switch to cable next week and get my HBO included for a year to check now ) and didn't tell anyone. Seems rather odd but I'm guessing he felt his life was in danger or he was that pissed off. Bronn is a general right? He *could* lead a army north in favor of Jamie/Tyrion if he choose. I'm sure off screen Jamie made it clear Cersei was not happy with him. Then again Bronn said at the pit Cersei offered a bag of gold for his head, either prior to the meeting or maybe he was referring to in general and ages back after the father on the shitter deal. Rather odd way of ending it to be sure.

I am still confused at why D&D/HBO/writers/jizz mops didn't show Gendry after they came back to the wall in episode 6, or Jon at the end, or on the boat in the finale, or at the pit or at Dragonstone mid finale, or at the wall when it got torn down. We know they would show his death, so why not show what the hell happened to him. I'm going to assume he was sent to WinterFell but for what reason?
i think they will remember him next season when tormund and beric are buried under ice and a good samaritan helps them get free. Hi gendry. there you are!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The show isn't over. Season 8 leaks don't exist. How exactly could it be spoiled for you?
Maybe they do exist?!
Dany dies in childbirth - girl named after Jon's mother.
Jon defeats Night King - but there must always be a Night King to keep the balance - Brann becomes new Night King
Lot of main chars die - Brienne dies defending that shitty Vale boy. All of the Greyjoys die. Theon dies saving sister. Uncle Euron backstabs everyone at Kings Landing. Cersei dies to Arya poisoning her. Mountain dies to Hound. Jon flies Drogon back to Kings Landing. Euron declares himself King de-facto of Westeros as Cersei is dead. Jon and Drogon kill... lots of Mercs of Euron before Jon faces him and almost loses. Jamie kills another King (Euron) putting 2 under his belt before the rest of the mercs close in to kill Drogon / Jon / Jamie. He does the only thing he can do - ignites the Wildfyre under Kings Landing taking everyone with him.
Tyrion takes the baby of Jon & Dany to Kings Landing and she becomes the Queen (when she is of age) Bron lives and becomes a lord. Sansa and Arya survive. Sam survives. Everyone else is dead. Brann goes back to the North until the balancing is needed again.

Last edited:

Goatface

i think it would be fitting for Danny to die fighting the NK, maybe to give jon his flaming sword
but has to visit the destroyed KL per her vision, right?

Merrith

Maybe they do exist?!
Dany dies in childbirth - girl named after Jon's mother.
Jon defeats Night King - but there must always be a Night King to keep the balance - Brann becomes new Night King
Lot of main chars die - Brienne dies defending that shitty Vale boy. All of the Greyjoys die. Theon dies saving sister. Uncle Euron backstabs everyone at Kings Landing. Cersei dies to Arya poisoning her. Mountain dies to Hound. Jon flies Drogon back to Kings Landing. Euron declares himself King de-facto of Westeros as Cersei is dead. Jon and Drogon kill... lots of Mercs of Euron before Jon faces him and almost loses. Jamie kills another King (Euron) putting 2 under his belt before the rest of the mercs close in to kill Drogon / Jon / Jamie. He does the only thing he can do - ignites the Wildfyre under Kings Landing taking everyone with him.
Tyrion takes the baby of Jon & Dany to Kings Landing and she becomes the Queen (when she is of age) Bron lives and becomes a lord. Sansa and Arya survive. Sam survives. Everyone else is dead. Brann goes back to the North until the balancing is needed again.

Hell this would sort of fit Martin's "bittersweet" ending as he talks about the endgame (or has in the past). Dany having a kid before NK and Jon collide is crazytown...although I guess it took them forever to get to the Wall, they could march REALLY slowly south for 9+ months. Jaime killing Euron to be two time, two time, Kingslayer would be tits.