GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We get 4 movie length episodes. I'm sure it'll all have time to play out in a reasonable fashion.
ok, next week is the battle of winterfell? so we have some possible scenarios. we need to finish the show, but most everyone is at Winterfell or KL. do the WWs get defeated at Winterfell and Dany and her armies march south? or do the WW kill everyone at Winterfell and the WW march south? or a little bit of both?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Something interesting to note. The song sung by Podrick, and playing during the credits was Jenny of Oldstones.

Jenny of Oldstones was the wife of Duncan Targaryen, and ultimately he gave up his rights to the throne to be with her.

Some possible foreshadowing between Jon and Dany?
Book readers are aware that the song is about Jenny of Oldstones.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Btw was it just me. When they Knighted Brienne, it was like a big arrow pointing to her that said "Will die soon."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Btw was it just me. When they Knighted Brienne, it was like a big arrow pointing to her that said "Will die soon."

btw was it just me. when the 2nd episode aired, it was like a big arrow pointing to winterfell that said "Everyone will die soon."

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Winterfell falls (LOL) and the horde approaches KL. Qyburn usurps the Night King since he can also raise the dead and is then killed by undead Clegane, both of them. The end.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Why did they not ask Cersi for the 50,000 gallons of Wild Fire she has to have made to refill her cellars when they were at Kings Landing trying to strike a bargain? Should be dropping that shit off the back of Dragons into the coming zombie hoard

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Still think we'll learn more about the symbols likely not in Game of Thrones but in The Long Night.

The books clearly have a language for the WW but the show decided they couldn't write anything for them so fuck it, they're bland and have no real motive. Total waste. Oh well...

Dalien

Registered Hodor
ok, next week is the battle of winterfell? so we have some possible scenarios. we need to finish the show, but most everyone is at Winterfell or KL. do the WWs get defeated at Winterfell and Dany and her armies march south? or do the WW kill everyone at Winterfell and the WW march south? or a little bit of both?

Winterfell is going to get fucking plowed. Only question about next weeks episode is who survives.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Cersei dies via undead. She was shown one as proof that she needed to bring her army and she double crossed everyone. Poetic justice for once

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think jon gets the plot armor of not dying, can't kill him again, sure fire sword guy has died 20x but who cares about him.

Jive Turkey

Karen
The books clearly have a language for the WW but the show decided they couldn't write anything for them so fuck it, they're bland and have no real motive. Total waste. Oh well...

They're so much better mute. Less is more. Just because you can write something doesn't mean it works well on screen

Winterfell is going to get fucking plowed. Only question about next weeks episode is who survives.

I think so too. There can't be a big victory mid season. They get fucked and have to evac Bran south

• 1Solidarity

j00t

They're so much better mute. Less is more. Just because you can write something doesn't mean it works well on screen

I think so too. There can't be a big victory mid season. They get fucked and have to evac Bran south

100% agree. i really don't want some contrived reason for WHY the white walkers are doing ANYTHING. i'd rather it be completely left up to the viewer to embellish

• 1Like

j00t

you know what would be great? tyrion telling sam the story of the world by bran, then sam and tormond going around the world telling everyone what happened. i would LOVE to hear tormond's version

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's funny we all think the Hound is safe so we get Cleganebowl...but what if they ultimate swerved and killed him? Actually fuck that, we'd all be pissed off more by NO Cleganebowl.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i think jon gets the plot armor of not dying, can't kill him again, sure fire sword guy has died 20x but who cares about him.

Meh the Lord of Light has done some tangible things in Westeros, cant be an accident the incoming enemy is called the Night King. His earthly agent probably has some divinely channeled whoopass to let loose. Red Witch mentions the approaching hoard heading their way probably before anyone else.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

Maybe not next episode, but Jon is definitely gonna get got. The fact that he has already died isn't plot armor IMO, it's just him on borrowed time so that when he does really die it is less of a dick punch for the masses.