Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
if you think this has a happy ending... you haven't been paying attention

you forgot the oblig
Game Of Thrones GIF

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Watched the House of Dragons trailer on HBOMax last night. They went with 'Men will never let a Woman be Queen' as the tagline. This will be a woke shitshow, I hope Martin takes all that money and transitions into a Wachowski.

screen-shot-2019-05-08-at-2.26.54-pm.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
makes you realize how hard it is to get a good gig in movies/TV, pretty much all the GoT cast vanished after GoT. Arya was in that shitty MCU horror movie nobody watched, Sansa did that shitty X-Men movie then married a Jonas brother and vanished, even heavyweight actors like Littlefinger, Varys, etc have mostly done just small parts. All the shitty movies Dany did flopped (Terminator, rom-coms).

Khal Drogo's probably the biggest actor out of the cast and he was only in season 1, beyond the usual Shakespeare guys who are great in everything (Ned Stark, Robert, Tywin Lannister). Don't really see a ton from Tyrion or Cersei or Jaime either. Lady Bear Island is gonna be Ellie in TLOU TV show.

so yeah I can see why any would jump at the chance to be back in the spotlight, but a season of Jon Snow wandering around beyond the wall sounds so boring. Let me guess, the baby white walker from season 6 will have accelerated aging and be the new big bad lol

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is Martin married? cuz in true GoT fashion, having his woman feed him til he strokes out and selling his work to somebody who knows what they are doing is the best move for everyone.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
makes you realize how hard it is to get a good gig in movies/TV, pretty much all the GoT cast vanished after GoT. Arya was in that shitty MCU horror movie nobody watched, Sansa did that shitty X-Men movie then married a Jonas brother and vanished, even heavyweight actors like Littlefinger, Varys, etc have mostly done just small parts. All the shitty movies Dany did flopped (Terminator, rom-coms). Khal Drogo's probably the biggest actor out of the cast and he was only in season 1.
Its hard when you dont have what Hollywood wants.

Fucker

Log Wizard
makes you realize how hard it is to get a good gig in movies/TV, pretty much all the GoT cast vanished after GoT. Arya was in that shitty MCU horror movie nobody watched, Sansa did that shitty X-Men movie then married a Jonas brother and vanished, even heavyweight actors like Littlefinger, Varys, etc have mostly done just small parts. All the shitty movies Dany did flopped (Terminator, rom-coms).

Khal Drogo's probably the biggest actor out of the cast and he was only in season 1, beyond the usual Shakespeare guys who are great in everything (Ned Stark, Robert, Tywin Lannister). Don't really see a ton from Tyrion or Cersei or Jaime either. Lady Bear Island is gonna be Ellie in TLOU TV show.

so yeah I can see why any would jump at the chance to be back in the spotlight, but a season of Jon Snow wandering around beyond the wall sounds so boring. Let me guess, the baby white walker from season 6 will have accelerated aging and be the new big bad lol
They'd rather recycle the same 9 actors and actresses and use them in every single fucking movie. Seems like the only thing that changes in most movies these days is the title.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Fortunately Khal Drogo passes as non-White. That was a close call for his career. Whew.
Must be nice to play the same exact character in literally everything you do. Be it capeshit or grand space opera.

They'd rather recycle the same 9 actors and actresses and use them in every single fucking movie. Seems like the only thing that changes in most movies these days is the title.
Come on, you aren't looking forward to seeing the rock play the same character he's played in every movie he's ever done?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Can't act and no charisma besides what they manufactured for her character on GoT.
to be fair and speaking as a toxic sexist man. i think she is cute when she isnt all bukakied with makeup. if she just cut back on the makeup, she could have a career as a regular girl type of actress and not this bombshell Marysue who can do everything. she isnt any of that. this is what she was like before she became "Danaerys"
she should try to go back to that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I went on holiday to Croatia and Dubrovnik was on the list of places to visit.

Turns out that you can't drive there in a rented car because Austria-Hungary gave this one town to Bosnia to give it sea access. The highway runs right through it, causing you to leave the EU and violate your rental agreement.

I did get to see King's Landing Dungeons and Mereen which are in Split and equally impressive though.

The dungeons are the basement of a Roman Palace stuffed full of tourists, Mereen is a huge epic fortress overlooking the city that tourism has barely touched. Was a weird contrast.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
to be fair and speaking as a toxic sexist man. i think she is cute when she isnt all bukakied with makeup. if she just cut back on the makeup, she could have a career as a regular girl type of actress and not this bombshell Marysue who can do everything. she isnt any of that. this is what she was like before she became "Danaerys"

I agree she was endearing before she became dragon lady. A bit like Carrie Fisher was. Strong but still feminine.

"It was important to me she was still a woman" - George Lucas. They're so up their own ass trying to outdo the woke of the 70's and 80's with these tranny sex change personalities.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Has an IP ever been so totally destroyed like GoT was? I just feel no desire to see any of this shit, it's dead.

Even the recently disgraced SJW takeover IPs show signs of life with stuff like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Strange New Worlds.

Maybe Terminator?

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Has an IP ever been so totally destroyed like GoT was? I just feel no desire to see any of this shit, it's dead.

Even the recently disgraced SJW takeover IPs show signs of life with stuff like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Strange New Worlds.

Maybe Terminator?

Pre s8 it was good for an annual rewatch, no other show has/had that

S8 destroyed it totally. Zero desire

It's sad because even random clips on yt are a tragic reminder of what was lost

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users