GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
And Ghost was locked up because of Wun Wun right?

Thats one annoying thing in the show... we never see Ghost. Ghost should be Jon's constant companion. I remember in the books all the NW feared Jon because of Ghost.
Ghost was locked up because of the skinchanging wildling Borroq and his huge Boar. The wolf and boar did not get along

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
NB4 Draegan comes in like "GUYS I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK THAT ARYA WOULD PRETEND TO PROSTITUTE TO MURDER MERYN!"

I wonder if Mace is just following the classic Tyrell fake idiocy. Long con, baby! GROWING STRONG TIL THEY RULE DAH KINGDOM!
You need to get over your Wildstar butthurt.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
-edit
this video brought up some interesting points about dornewhy would tyene's sister call her a slut for flirting with bronn? i thought in dorne they dont judge? why would doran send away his son to the the asshole lannisters? why no dany plan? lots of headscratching going on this week.
The chick who made this video said this eps was worse than Sansa's rape screams (screams, not scene). Also claims the screaming from death by fire, is just like rape. How can you watch this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The chick who made this video said this eps was worse than Sansa's rape screams (screams, not scene). Also claims the screaming from death by fire, is just like rape. How can you watch this shit.
she makes good points sometime, also because she is insane, her theories make me laugh, i dunno she is also cute so its appealing to watch her videos, plus i like her bobblehead GoT characters she uses for her videos. besides, she isnt the craziest, the guy who has a theory that roose bolton is actually a Bolt-ON, a skin changer who is over 10,000 years old and now grooming ramsay for his skin gives them all a run for their money.

Siliconemelons

unsullied are really proving that they...suck...and yes spear alone is not a good choice.

when there was a background mask dude - behind dany that threw a spear...at the dragon...rather than THEIR TARGET...I was like...argh

Stannis killing his daughter was shit... because she, out of all the people they have offed was the most innocent victim of the crap going on around them-

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Stannis killing his daughter was shit... because she, out of all the people they have offed was the most innocent victim of the crap going on around them-
Thats probably why the fat fuck killed her.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if this girl ever goes missing, it's a safe bet she's in the trunk of astro's 1982 ford fairmont.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if this girl ever goes missing, it's a safe bet she's in the trunk of astro's 1982 ford fairmont.
my first car was a 79 ford ltd wagon! lots more room than a fairmont.
tongue.png

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is she a trunkworthy one? I only see her voiceover videos so she could be a drainage ditch job for all we know.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's no wonder you have no idea what's going on with this show when you watch retarded shit like that. She bitched for like 4 minutes about how "Stannis wouldn't do that." Uh, based on what? The fact that she just doesn't want that to be the actual character?

I feel like that video was just "12 minutes of Astro rambling about shit he doesn't understand." Except it wasn't you. But it explains so much.

Edit: Well fuck, apparently Rais beat me to it while I watching that garbage.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Anyone heard if the finale next week is going to be longer than the regular episodes? IIRC season 4 finale was like 15 minutes extra.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's no wonder you have no idea what's going on with this show when you watch retarded shit like that. She bitched for like 4 minutes about how "Stannis wouldn't do that." Uh, based on what? The fact that she just doesn't want that to be the actual character?

I feel like that video was just "12 minutes of Astro rambling about shit he doesn't understand." Except it wasn't you. But it explains so much.

Edit: Well fuck, apparently Rais beat me to it while I watching that garbage.
i like to get my info from all sides of the aisle then decide for myself. i think its stupid to read theories or opinions from just the knowitalls. its like bigfoot. i like watching bigfoot shows just as much as i like watching shows that debunk it all. then i can decide for myself whats a more logical assessment. forget the stannis shit, she is just responding from her opinions on what characters are like, much like you guys do.

what i was referencing was nymeria calling tyene a slut because she was flirting with bronn, then we have ellaria(sp?) saying that in dorne they dont judge if you are a sister fucker or whatever, in dorne everything goes. but of course you ignored the point and went right for something to pick on in order to discredit the entire video. even though what she was talking about was in the same show you all claim to have watched.

khalid

Unelected Mod
i like to get my info from all sides of the aisle then decide for myself. i think its stupid to read theories or opinions from just the knowitalls. its like bigfoot. i like watching bigfoot shows just as much as i like watching shows that debunk it all. then i can decide for myself whats a more logical assessment.
Lol, so you listen to quacks and actual people who know things (knowitalls) and then you decide who to believe? Is that why you believe Coral Castle was built by aliens?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i like watching bigfoot shows just as much as i like watching shows that debunk it all. then i can decide for myself whats a more logical assessment
Do you also watch those various Ancient Aliens shows on the history channel? Cause I'm starting to think you might be my dad.