GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I think it's entirely possible she is pregnant, but now that she is back in society, she'll have access to moon tea. Or a hatchet after the birth. I can't see her keeping Ramsay's child, especially if she wants his house to die out.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I've found GRRM's doppelg?nger.
rrr_img_135956.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We can see from that outline of the books etc. that GRRM has spread this shit out for books and books and all of your "awesome! intriguing! character development and WORLD BUILDING" is really just explorative filler and bull..
This is every writer ever. Is your next comment water is wet?

Siliconemelons

This is every writer ever. Is your next comment water is wet?
There is a point where character development and world building are needed, essential and its nice to sometimes just get experiences of "the world" and "in the world" - and yes your characters need background and personality etc. but when you triplicate every book etc. - your a little beyond all of that. I know an outline is an outline but a lot of the plots and characters are dead end fluff - the show is killing off the dead weeds while the books just keep raking more in to fill up pages.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Robin has been tricked into declaring war on the King. The Vale is now in open rebellion. Will be interesting to see if Jamie runs back to Cersie are attacks the Vale.

I agree with the comment made that Jon is making Sansa look smart by out retarding her.

My bet is on Melisandre dying next episode because that seems the only reason Davos joined up with Jon was to create that confrontation between the two over Shireens death.
They're not in rebellion. It's handled differently in the book, but LF has the Vale legally and with Cersei's consent. He also, by telling Cersei that the Boltons had Sansa and were hiding her, has the crown's consent to overthrow the Boltons.

Currently, everything LF is doing aligns mostly with what he is doing in the book. (Except in the dumbest, most retarded way.) IE, using Sansa but with Cersei's backing. I also think it's unlikely that Sansa goes back to Cersei. For a variety of reasons. She's now a woman and Cersei no longer has control over her and has nothing to offer her. If they think Tyrion is still alive, she's still technically married to him - LF could probably fairly easily convince Cersei it's best for the Lannisters and the crown if Sansa stays in the north to consolidate her power. (Winterfell could be considered a Lannister holding, since Sansa married into them. Ramsay's marriage is not binding as she had already been married.)

Rickon was stupid. He should have run zig zagging so Ramsay couldn't gauge how to lead him with arrows. What's the deal with Winterfell? One little bitty door that Wun Wun could knock down in 2 minutes. I thought these castles were prepared to repel sieges. At least riverrun had a moat and a draw bridge to make it harder to access. How long did Ramsay think he could hole up in that impenetrable fortress called Winterfell?
Winterfell was one of the more stable castles in Westeros - one of the biggest also. Remember though, both book and show had the Boltons completely destroy/burn the entire castle. They had to rebuild the ceiling just to marry Jayne in the books. The door probably should have been stronger, but not too crazy to think it was because the castle was still weak after being razed.

Sansa obviously promised littlefinger something for his help, the preview from next week made it seem like he wanted to "collect" on what was owed. whether that's marriage, winterfell, whatever. This is probably why she was hoping the Vale wouldn't need to intervene so she wouldn't have to make good on the bet?

or I could be off base and misreading things.
I don't think she promised him anything; him helping her is to make sure she is safe and under his protection. (IE that he has control over her.) But there's also a bit in that he actually was a total retard with Ramsay, and he'll need to make that up to her.

I think the "You know what I want" thing has nothing to do with a form of payment he needs, but rather, more to do with why he is doing any of this in the first place. At this point, we either assume (or rather Cersei could) that Tyrion is still alive, and thus Ramsay's marriage isn't legal. She can have ties to Winterfell. Or, we assume Tyrion dead/marriage is dissolved, and Ramsay is dead, freeing Sansa to marry again. It wouldn't surprise me if next episode LF becomes Harry the Heir. He marries Sansa, and through marriage, has ties to Winterfell and the Vale, with the main difference than nothing needs to be hidden. Cersei is getting totally hoodwinked, but as she thinks LF is her loyal friend, all she'll see is that a retainer has given her two major houses.

Everyone would get what they want, with the possibility of Sansa who will just get screwed like always.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For how much Jon Snow is such a loved character I don't see them writing in him becoming a cousin fucker

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Winterfell was one of the more stable castles in Westeros - one of the biggest also. Remember though, both book and show had the Boltons completely destroy/burn the entire castle. They had to rebuild the ceiling just to marry Jayne in the books. The door probably should have been stronger, but not too crazy to think it was because the castle was still weak after being razed.
someone that cares more than me should go look to see if it was the same door that was there in the first few seasons =p

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Tyrion never fucked Sansa so the marriage doesn't count I thought. She will probably end up with Tyrion since he has really been the only person good to her.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Obviously the only way the WW army can counter Dany's force of destruction is... ice dragons.

Get hype.

No but really, Dany will lose at least 1 of her dragons somehow before she faces the WW. During the fight she'll probably lose the 2nd one, and likely end the saga with one or none left, starting a new age of Westeros where the WW are gone for good but everyone forgets about magic/dragons again for 1000 years.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fire counters Ice in Pokemon. I think you mean Water Dragons.

But I think ice is super effective against flying, actually. So you'd end up with a neutral attack with fire dragon vs. ice dragon. Water dragon is still what you want.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
or to dany's surprise, the NK speaks dragon and he convinces her dragons to turn against her. dany tries to escape in her high heels, but she isnt fast enough!