GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
But I'm going to go with the simplicity of the statement and Cersei did actually declare war on their houses.
I took it the same way considering there weren't any Martels that we know of in the sept when it exploded. She probably declared war on them to retaliate for Myrcella's murder.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could also be that Olenna knows how much of a monster Cersei is and just assumed it was her, but with Cersei being such a retard, it's entirely possible that she did openly declare war on House Martell and House Tyrell.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Her declaring war like this would also align her more with book Cersei having no understanding of the implications of military actions other than wanting to dominate and win. I'm following the no subtlety rule until I am proven otherwise.

Like when she lawled at the Shield Islands being seized by the Ironborn and didn't even care. Despite the effect it had on House Tyrell and the Reach. Key bannermen in the Baratheon claim to the Iron Throne.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This thread has increased the level of joy in my life by a substantial amount. Thank you guys, truly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Her declaring war like this would also align her more with book Cersei having no understanding of the implications of military actions other than wanting to dominate and win. I'm following the no subtlety rule until I am proven otherwise.

Like when she lawled at the Shield Islands being seized by the Ironborn and didn't even care. Despite the effect it had on House Tyrell and the Reach. Key bannermen in the Baratheon claim to the Iron Throne.
Catelyn Stark may have finally been surpassed as the biggest idiot in Westeros if Cersei really did formally declare war on House Tyrell and House Martell.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I finally watched episode 10. I'm rooting for Euron, Cersei, and the Night King. When Dany finally dies, I'll be so happy. She's a boring character that's to eye rolling powerful because of her trump card dragons. I'm looking forward to her demise. How they set up the Sept blowing up was meh, there was no tension.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Catelyn Stark may have finally been surpassed as the biggest idiot in Westeros if Cersei really did formally declare war on House Tyrell and House Martell.
If she did then she would indeed surpass her. We can at least give Catelyn the benefit of the doubt in that she was trying to protect her still surviving child from who she thought was responsible for 2 attempts on his life when she took Tyrion captive. She was trying to prevent yet another attempt.

At this point Cersei would just be trying to stick her strap on cock in anyone's eye who dares not to blink, regardless of how formidable of an opponent they are.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If she did then she would indeed surpass her. We can at least give Catelyn the benefit of the doubt in that she was trying to protect her still surviving child from who she thought was responsible for 2 attempts on his life when she took Tyrion captive. She was trying to prevent yet another attempt.

At this point Cersei would just be trying to stick her strap on cock in anyone's eye who dares not to blink, regardless of how formidable of an opponent they are.
Except she didn't just kidnap Tyrion and take him to her nutjob sister, she also freed Jaime which ultimately led to the Karstarks breaking with Robb, then insisted to Robb that nobody would dare break the hospitality rites, getting herself and everyone else killed. She pretty much wiped out House Stark all by herself.

Jozu

Whats funny is Bronn is saved both Jamies and Tyrions life. He might be the baddest mother fucker on that show.

Jozu

lolwut

careful with all that edge
haha.

Some people are just never satisfied. They did a great job with that episode and knocked it out of the park IMO. Tommen committing was totally unforeseen, the initial Mortal Kombat esque fatality finish of the high sparrow, and then that moment you realize how many deaths just resulted on screen. How was there no tension looool what the fuck.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Is woolygimp done yet?

When I first saw the thread title change I just assumed it was astr0 and gavin going at it per usual. I didn't expect a literal autistic to show up and go alltime cubeon us. He's even started insinuating threats of physical violence for those who won't accept his delusions.

Like it's one thing to laugh when a normal person falls down and busts their ass, because that's funny. But when some cripple falls out of his wheelchair it's not funny. There's no humor, only pity.

That's this thread since woolygimp showed up. There's no joy in making fun of an actual autistic person.

Jozu

Is woolygimp done yet?

When I first saw the thread title change I just assumed it was astr0 and gavin going at it per usual. I didn't expect a literal autistic to show up and go alltime cubeon us. He's even started insinuating threats of physical violence for those who won't accept his delusions.

Like it's one thing to laugh when a normal person falls down and busts their ass, because that's funny. But when some cripple falls out of his wheelchair it's not funny. There's no humor, only pity.

That's this thread since woolygimp showed up. There's no joy in making fun of an actual autistic person.
Ive only bent the knee to his autistic ways, I would never insult the mentally handicapped.

I do literally laugh out loud after reading his posts and subsequent replies about how fucking fucked up they are and how autistic he really is, and then the fallout from said comments.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF is this thread now?
In a gif:
u2aP6bI.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is woolygimp done yet?

Hey, at least the stuff I post is vaguely plausible, like the potential value of Robb Stark's son to House Westerling in the books. Wooly isn't autistic, he's got a harsh case of Lumieitis.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I think he's actually schizophrenic, rather than autistic. You should never need to inform people that you aren't planning to murder them, nor should you need to remind people of that possibility, during the normal course of conversation, internet or not. That level of passion, violent reactions to disagreement? Especially when it's over some retard fan theory for a fictional book? Thats Muslim level psychopathy right there.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just skimmed the last few pages and wow, so sorry I replied to one of Woolygimp's posts, but to be fair... I totally saw this coming.

(Feanor can troll too)

At least Chuk is normal (normal in pre-reddit terms) *sorry, chuck.

I do like Astro's posts. He's a bit off the wall at times, which is ok. Gavinmad, though, that Wakandan get F- all day all the time. lulz