GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Actually it's because of the actress. She said she wouldn't do any more of those hardcore scenes or be naked anymore in the show - without her ability to cherry pick what she could do or not. It's in her contract.
what the fuck does she think she is? WHAT THE FUCK. SHE IS NOTHING WITHOUT GOT. GET STRIPPED.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I fully expect the Golden Company to back stab Cersei. They are mercenaries after all.

Why would they even agree to fight the same Dragon Queen that conquered several cities on their continent. I think it's just a nothing burger to mislead the audience

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure when the ice dragon made his first pass that he was close to breaking the sound barrier.

If this is true we need a recount on all of the time traveling complaints for Dany getting anywhere on dragonback.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Right, in the show - did they name Rhaenys and Aegon as the kids? And we know the mountain killed them- yet in the books Aegon is still alive?

So Rhaegar divorced/annulled Elia's marriage and ran off to take the stark chick... people think she was kidnapped + crazy mad king leads to the rebellion-- where in the rebellion did the mountian kill elia, rhaenys and aegon? start? end? we know the tower of joy was after the rebellion was over- as that's when Ned went wondering off looking for her.

So...yeah... still a odd choice for a name

They were killed when the Lannisters sacked King's Landing - so at the very end. Tywin read the writing on the wall after Rhaegar was killed at the Trident, turned on Aerys, and sacked King's Landing; the Mountain went full rage and destroyed Elia and her kids. Elia may very well have not even known she was tossed aside. After that is when Ned went looking for Lyanna, when she wasn't found in King's Landing.

Really is an odd choice for a name; Lyanna would have known he already had a son named Aegon and may very well not have known that little Aegon was dead (perhaps she did).

EDIT Though, now that you mention it, I am not sure they ever mentioned the kid's names.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wholata incest.

Don't think Dany will mind, incest is a Targaryen tradition (she only had two grandparents...), Jon's Stark upbringing might give him pause.

Never held much with the supposed SJW vibe of this show, but it will be interesting to see the internet melt down when she is pushing the "so what if it's incest, come fuck me some more" angle and he doesn't want to.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yup, him getting kneed in the groin was so fuckin' cheesy. For Yara....durrrrr!!!
My issue with that scene is, like most things this season, the feeling of them needing to beat you over the head with it. One knee would have been fine, but they apparently think we're all retarded so he had to do it 3 fucking times.

All for a plot line no one wants.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So, is Viserion a wight, or a white walker? We saw how the NK creates new white walkers from Craster's kids.

If Viserion is a wight, then the fire dragons would insta-pwn him, would they not? Fire kills wights.

If VIserion is a white walker, then they need the dragonglass scorpion. This seems like the more likely outcome, since it won't be insta-pwn.

• 1Worf

Grivyn

Molten Core Raider
Viserion has to be a wight simply because he was already dead, Walkers are living beings turned, wights are turned dead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So, is Viserion a wight, or a white walker? We saw how the NK creates new white walkers from Craster's kids.

If Viserion is a wight, then the fire dragons would insta-pwn him, would they not? Fire kills wights.

If VIserion is a white walker, then they need the dragonglass scorpion. This seems like the more likely outcome, since it won't be insta-pwn.

good question. i think hes a white walker (blue eyes), i dont remember the wights having blue eyes

also, weve never seen how fire affects white walkers so im not sure how it affects him

also, this would fold nicely into the dragonglass tipped ballista idea someone had earlier

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
It's going to be pretty fucking ridiculous if a FIRE DRAGON's dragon fire doesn't fucking kill an undead ICE DRAGON.

Undead Viserion is obviously going to catch our heroes by surprise and kill Rhaegal and Drogon will come save the day. Dragon Glass ballista yeah ok. The undead dragon appears to move faster, at least I thought so. Death by dragon glass ballista isn't going to happen.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So does Blizzard get to sue if Jon merges with the Night King to keep his power at bay and slumber until the next great winter?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
good question. i think hes a white walker (blue eyes), i dont remember the wights having blue eyes

also, weve never seen how fire affects white walkers so im not sure how it affects him

also, this would fold nicely into the dragonglass tipped ballista idea someone had earlier

Wights can have blue eyes. The chick in Hardhome who died and then rose with everyone else had bright blue eyes. According to what Benjen said, a WW sticking dragonglass into a living person's heart is what makes a new white walker

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wights can have blue eyes. The chick in Hardhome who died and then rose with everyone else had bright blue eyes. According to what Benjen said, a WW sticking dragonglass into a living person's heart is what makes a new white walker

ah well shit, then the dragon was definitely a wight then, cause he was dead fo sho

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Undead Viserion is obviously going to catch our heroes by surprise and kill Rhaegal and Drogon will come save the day. Dragon Glass ballista yeah ok. The undead dragon appears to move faster, at least I thought so. Death by dragon glass ballista isn't going to happen.

It really shouldn't catch them by surprise, especially after the polar bear attack. The first fucking thing i'd be saying after escape and getting back on my feet would be "uhh guys can he zombie that dragon?"

But of course it will be a surprise.

• 1Solidarity