GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Pity, I liked Ros. I thought she'd be around longer offering some regularity considering the more prominent deaths to come. It appears that won't be happening

khalid

Unelected Mod
Looks like that scene is going to be another very hard to watch scene. However, it will reestablish Joffrey for the person he is, after some people have been wondering if Joffrey was going to be "reformed" like Jaime was. Also, if it ends up that Littlefinger set her up, then that will also help Littlefinger leave on a very memorable note, seeing as he will probably be absent from this episode until the PW in next season.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
pS3JWXsh.jpg

'Oh god, your what? No I don't want to see them!'

pS3JWXsh.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks like that scene is going to be another very hard to watch scene. However, it will reestablish Joffrey for the person he is, after some people have been wondering if Joffrey was going to be "reformed" like Jaime was. Also, if it ends up that Littlefinger set her up, then that will also help Littlefinger leave on a very memorable note, seeing as he will probably be absent from this episode until the PW in next season.
yeah, that was me who was worrying about the character shift. looks like good spoilers there.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Very understated but awesome episode. The comparison of "the climb" as Littlefinger puts it to John Snow and company climbing the Wall was a nice touch (also the title of the episode). Every time they put Littlefinger and Varys in a room together I feel like we're watching the only 2 real players in the Game of Thrones.

The Tywin/Queen of Thorns scene was underwhelming to me at first, but thinking about it all the undertones and the back and forth were perfect.

Melisandre meeting Thoros and taking Godric was actually very interesting to see the potential "greater plot" among their "clergy" if you will. I actually really liked that scene.

They've still done a good job not giving away the RW at all, although they teased it a little bit a couple of times with the Theon scene and the dinner scene with Jaime, but covered anything with obvious answers for now.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
didn't expect to see tywin & queen o thorns so soon. the pacing between different storylines was on point; awesome episode overall.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Littlefinger is gonna fuck some shit up. Sending his hooker to be a pincushion for Joffrey was pretty crazy.

Good episode. Still don't give a shit about Theon.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Looking at the preview, looks like Theon will get castrated, Jaime/Brienne vs Bear, Dany meets the Yunkai slavers/mercs and Gendry might get some Melisandre. Will be a good episode.

Byddon

Molten Core Raider
Interesting scene between Arya and Melisandre. It sets up Arya's future as a faceless man with the "darkness" comment and possibly foreshadows who Arya's target will be as a faceless man assassin in book 6. Would the FM send Arya to the wall to kill Mel knowing who Arya really is? It seems unlikely but it would be a good vehicle for getting her back to Westros.

*Edit* Cybsled beat me to it while I was typing.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Ehh feel like this was the weakest episode of the season. Still feel like they are moving pieces around and haven't got into any big content yet.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Still feel like they are moving pieces around and haven't got into any big content yet.
I kind of feel the same way. However I still really enjoyed this episode. As past seasons have proven, there is usually a period where the story gets setup and then in a moment things get sent into overdrive. Even my least favorite episode of GoT which probably would have been in season 2 at some point is still better then 99% of whats on TV. I think this series is going to go down as one of the best of all time when its all said and done.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
After how good the past 2 episodes were before tonight, this one felt a little weak. Also, no tits. Setting things up though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If by boring you mean lots of well written political intrigue and a "finally at last" step towards progression of Arya's character then yes, I agree.