GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fadaar

That guy
Episode was awesome, but they need to get this Theon torture arc over with. What's it been, 5 episodes of him getting tortured?
Not going anywhere for a while?

Snickers.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
So it seems Robb's wife is going with him to the Freys + she's pregnant. But Blackfish is with them as well. Money is still on her dying, but I guess we will see.
that whole bit in the beginning with naked talisa/robb and her writing a letter in valyarian with a lot of subtext in her comments felt like they were hammering home the idea that talisa is the lannister spy inside the stark camp, but there is no way the lannisters are going to leave alive someone with that much knowledge. This episode was written by GRRM too I think?

That video showing all the hints that Talisa is the spy was pretty fucking spot on.

man I wasn't really sure in the books if Theon had his dick chopped off, but I guess this episode makes it pretty clear. Hard shit to watch as a guy, especially with the 2 hot naked chicks hanging around.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So did Theon get circumcised or did get a "smoothening"?

627.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm rewatching last episode (6: The Climb") and I'm wondering, is Beric Dondarrion this coherent in the books? I just had the impression by this point he was a bit more... spacey, or somthing due to the rez'es, which I know he mentions, but he seems more or less in a reasonable state of mind.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i appreciate the extra 4 or so minutes they included this week. i have to say the bearpit scene which was one of my favorite things about book 3 was a big disappointment on TV. i was expecting brienne fighting that bear like a fucking boss and with a metal sword albeit a blunted practice blade. they had her basically jabbing a stick at it like a sissygirl until jaime jumps in to save her. it kind of removed her from her badassery. the rest of the episode was pretty fucking cool.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
That shit was boring. And besides Jaime proving he's a nice guy now I'm not sure what we know after that episode that we didn't before. Dany and Jaime were the only characters with plot progression.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Ok episode, didn't really go anywhere except with Jaime. Really hope they do something to make the next season or two of Dany's storyline more interesting than it is in the books.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, this was probably one of the more boring episodes this season(which is not to say it's bad at all, but just not as great as others), however I think they are really doing well at showing just how fucked up Theon gets. Alfie Allen is an exceptional actor and this "transformation" is really letting him show his skill. He looked like one scared motherfucker last night!

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Loved the scene with Tywin and Joffrey. You could really tell he was treading carefully and really wanted to just slap the shit out of him.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought it was an odd choice of music to play "Rains of Castamere" at the end of the episode as Jaime and Brianne walk away. If anything this is the point where Jaime is becominglesslike a Lannister, so why the evil, Lannister death march music?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed this episode a bit more than last weeks. Was great to see Tywin and Joff interact. Also more Bronn and Tyrion which is always a plus. Fucking Ygritte gets hotter each episode I swear.

My only complaint is they need to spread this Theon torture shit out a bit. Like every other episode at the least. Gonna be pretty brutal to watch when Theon finally gets broken down to sub servient Reek.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was an odd choice of music to play "Rains of Castamere" at the end of the episode as Jaime and Brianne walk away. If anything this is the point where Jaime is becominglesslike a Lannister, so why the evil, Lannister death march music?
Two reasons imo...

A) He's unwittingly taking the message to his father that the Bolton secret deal is a go. The Red Wedding will happen, House Bolton will be Wardens of the North, and Ramsay will be legitimized.

B) As Jules would say, it's some cold-ass shit to sing to a motherfucker before you pop a cap in his ass. IE It's reminding us what is to come... Probably in the next week or two, haven't read the synopsis. But it's coming.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think that they also went to the effort of having a song composed and they like to use it.