GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
PICK UP THE MOTHERFUCKING DAGGER YOU FOOLS!
soooo.... he just watched a frozen zombie shatter his steel sword by grabbing it. And he just watched that same zombie get slayt with the obsidian dagger from yesteryear....

and soooo.... not knowing if there are other zombies around but (because they take off running) assuming that there are.... he just leaves the one effective weapon he has against frozen zombies laying on the ground.

Piggy is super fucking stupid. Which, ok, that's his entire character. But they should have at least had the girl go a few steps and then go "NO WAIT" and go back for the dagger. lol.

Edit - Book Spoiler

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Lord of the Flies, son. get it together.

Sam should have more than just that one knife. But still, yeah, should have picked that shit up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What ... the ... fuck ... Did they do to Daario? Jesus christ he looks like a young ugly version of Fabio. That is no where near how I pictured him and the mother fucker is straight up missing a beard. They talk about him dying his beard so often in the book.

That was a disappointment.

Also WTF you mean some for not quite a while?

All 3 of those people will be dead in the next two episodes.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I found it interesting that Joffrey referred to himself as a Lannister when he was talking to Sansa. I wonder if that means he knows now for a fact/accepts that he is a bastard child of Jaime and that he is not a baratheon or if I'm reading too much into it.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
Great episode, good return to form after the last two, the episodes with longer time devoted to the one story work better. Stannis shouldn't have called him Joffrey Baratheon. Preview of next week shows Bran doing the crazy eyes warging, presumably saving Jon when he decides it's time to go, thought they'd develop him and Ygritte some more. I doubt it but I hope we get Coldhands this season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
balon was first to die, then robb then joff. i feel kinda bad that the show said robb will die along with balon and joff. they made it very clear this week that joffrey is on borrowed time they didnt need to toss in robb. i dont think even in the books they did that.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Good episode, I'm surprised they didn't have any scenes at all with Robb though. I'm glad they didn't tip off everyone about the Red Wedding but still, I thought they would build up Robb a little more before the grand rustling that is going to occur next episode.

Anyways, dat ass, dem titties, A++.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
I found it interesting that Joffrey referred to himself as a Lannister when he was talking to Sansa. I wonder if that means he knows now for a fact/accepts that he is a bastard child of Jaime and that he is not a baratheon or if I'm reading too much into it.
Probably reading too much into it. The symbol of the kingly line is a paired stag and lion, so the Lannisters somehow got equal footing when Robert did all the heavy lifting during the rebellion. Also, when you have 2 opposing claimants to the throne that were Baratheon, it makes you less likely to identify as such.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good episode, definitely better than the last two. I still think as a whole this season isn't as good as S1 and that's a shame because SOS is such a great book I though it would translate better to the screen.

Book purists are going ape shit over the Sansa wedding (her kneeling), I've already accepted the fact that the show has gone out of it's way to make Tyrion such a great guy so it's no big deal to me. As for Daario, yea that dude is not at all how I pictured. The show has had a pretty good track record of casting but this season, not so much.

I'm surprised Cersei openly discusses her contempt of Margeraey, I wouldn't think that happens until after Joff dies. Also surprised they didn't build up RW at all this episode. Where is Coldhands btw?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can see why they would make Daario look different. That storyline is for chicks. They don't want some Arab looking dude with a colored beard. Who gives a fuck what he looks like?

Cybsled

I can see why they would make Daario look different. That storyline is for chicks. Who gives a fuck what he looks like?
This. Book readers hate this storyline anyways, so who cares if they decide to "True Blood" it up a bit.

Fadaar

That guy
Drunken Tyrion is best Tyrion. Had been far too long since we got to experience it. Also Shae is such a bitch....