GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
lmfao
GzmMhKK.jpg

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
the books give a slightly different backstory for NK, which is why i say this NK has no purpose we know of.

I’m more included to believe those are two totally different characters. Granted in the books we haven’t learned that the Others have a leader.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Littlefinger derail is dumb, he's gone. He was completely retarded in S7 and he deserved more, but he's gone. He is not casted for this season and they're not going to do a SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER with him

Well considering it's the biggest plot twist of the entire show and is intricately involved with how it ends, it would make sense for them to not spare any expense and keep it as secret as possible. They want people to forget about Baelish as much as possible and had Aiden snuck onto the sets.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well considering it's the biggest plot twist of the entire show and is intricately involved with how it ends, it would make sense for them to not spare any expense and keep it as secret as possible. They want people to forget about Baelish as much as possible and had Aiden snuck onto the sets.
please no, if Baelish got a rez from the NK, he would not be some WW commander, he would be a roving brain dead zombie, in this show you have to be turned when still alive. Baelish has been dead for months. i dont think you want to see a zombie Baelish. he would be almost as dumb as he was before he died.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean, could it be possible that both the white walkers AND the politics are both equally important?

while they were following the books, i think the politics were the clear winner, but since the writers have been on their own, they've been emphasizing the fantasy of it all

• 2Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Gotcha.
Yea, the Littlefinger derail is retarded.

Don't get why it's retarded. There's a fuck ton of evidence suggesting it is plausible and it's quickly becoming one of the biggest fan theories. It really has quite a lot of traction.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard