GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Directors / cinematographers are such faggots for parallelisms.
yzeuhp5f39v21.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
She should've jumped from the tree.

do people wanna know how the fuck did she get past all the white walkers and legions of undead to even reach the NK? The answer is very simple

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Use your imagination.
Yes, I suppose a person could imagine any number of wild theories that is not based on anything other than their monkey brain trying to make patterns out of things that aren't there. So Bran (and everyone warging for that matter) has been shown to have control over their host but in this theory he doesn't, except for when he is at Hardhome and lets Jon go? Also the bit about "but you will fly" could have easily (and more likely) been a reference into using the ravens. Which he has like damn near every episode since then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Yes, I suppose a person could imagine any number of wild theories that is not based on anything other than their monkey brain trying to make patterns out of things that aren't there. So Bran (and everyone warging for that matter) has been shown to have control over their host but in this theory he doesn't, except for when he is at Hardhome and lets Jon go? Also the bit about "but you will fly" could have easily (and more likely) been a reference into using the ravens. Which he has like damn near every episode since then.

The Ravens are the white walkers...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
do people wanna know how the fuck did she get past all the white walkers and legions of undead to even reach the NK? The answer is very simple

I remember when LF was teleporting around Westeros at Concorde speeds and everyone was like, "Oh we're using Star Wars spacial consistency eh." back in season 1/2.

I spent more time playing Mount and Blade: Warband mods (plural, lol) set in the ASOIAF universe where moving armies is a huge part of the game, you just have to turn your brain off when you think about how the Night King spent 8 seasons moving from NYC to DC and GoT characters hop around from DC to LA between episodes. Then again when you watch the night king slowly step toward Bran in the Godswood while Arya waits for CDs to refresh you udnerstand what took so damn long. It's like he was doing his best impression of everyone-in-front-of-me-at-the-grocer.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was talking predictions last week with a buddy and told him that everytime I get into a show like this the fan theories are way more complex and fitting to the storyline than what the show creators end up choosing.

Turns out all the shit about children of the forest, old-school starks, valyrians, mermen, old gods, new gods, gods of light and the stark/targaryen hybrid, Jon Snow, all fitting together to thwart the Night King is completely BTFO by, "Why don't we just let a fan favorite character stab him in a way that only makes sense if you don't think too hard?".

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I remember the years long build up to the release of Shadowbane and how the community made most of the lore and stories about the different classes and races. Very detailed and good stuff. Then the game came out and actual gameplay had little to do with all that lore. This reminds me of that. Years of mermen, and elaborate deep plots (patches the clown = the drowned god or the great other, and all the rest) but here at the very end we get generic fantasy ending_05321

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turns out all the shit about children of the forest, old-school starks, valyrians, mermen, old gods, new gods, gods of light and the stark/targaryen hybrid, Jon Snow, all fitting together to thwart the Night King is completely BTFO by, "Why don't we just let a fan favorite character stab him in a way that only makes sense if you don't think too hard?".

Also L O S T theories back then were way more interesting than the actual ending.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just finished episode so I know I am missing days of shitposting... but

did you all read this?

literally the most impactful of ALL GOT articles this week!

i mean they did send their most valuable war unit, mounted calvary up front, seemingly with regular joe smoe iron weapons that would do shit, and if not for the luck of a wandering priest, wouldn't even have +30 firelord damage. Being lead by the one lone white guy that happened to survive, i guess maybe because he didn't have a flaming sword that said "HEY right here, extinguish me!!!"