GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Varys needs to take over. Fuck Dany, Fuck Jon and Fuck Cersei.

Varys is the only leader we truly need.

I feel like they should have flipped the season, and done this throne shit to begin with, and the Night King shit once that had been sorted.

Unless the Night King comes back this is going to end super predictably with Arya killing Cersei, Sandor fighting Zombiemountain and either Jon or Dany dying to resolve the whole crisis.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Is it bad I was happy at least that they killed someone this week? Missandei got wrecked, too. All this Jon/Dany throne drama shit getting very drawn out, even if I appreciate Tyrion/Varys debating it.

Fucking lol dragon lived just to die. Gotta figure Targs were lucky this anti dragon tech didn't exist 300 years ago. Better be some crazy twists or great death payoffs to bring it back a little the last 2 episodes.

At least Jaime fucked Brienne finally...then of course chose poorly again. Fucking idiot.

One of the later generation Targ dragons (I think during the civil war) died the same way Dany's did, attacking ships and the ships had ballista like weapons that harpooned it and drug it down. So these weapons did exist. Its why the Targs never deployed dragons without riders and only ever deployed all three dragons *once* (During the final battle of their conquest). Otherwise they made sure to only use one dragon, and they actually used them cautiously. Dany is just legit being a retard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
jaime is going to kill cersei. he all but told everyone that's what he was doing. he did all these terrible things for cersei, says that cersei is a hateful person and that so is he. except he was saying that he's hateful of what he did for cersei. cersei made him a terrible person and he hates her for it.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
How the scene should've gone with Brienne and Jaime

Brienne: "They attacked Dany's fleet, sunk some ships, and kidnapped Missandei"

Jaime: "Who?"

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
did you know Winterfell was the first castle in Westeros to get a starbucks franchise? 16:30 in the memento RIP, 16:35 in the amazon rips. A few seconds later there is an extra on their phone...

h6dh2fM.jpg

Last edited:
  • 22Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Like
Reactions: 23 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did you know Winterfell was the first castle in Westeros to get a starbucks franchise? 16:30 in the memento RIP, 16:35 in the amazon rips. A few seconds later there is an extra on their phone...

h6dh2fM.jpg
lol, 16:28 in the openload.co version. i just checked. fucking amateurs

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

h6dh2fM.jpg

Speaks to the quality and effort they are putting in this last season. Literally sipping Chai lattes while Phoning it in.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Spoilers for the last three episodes are up in the usual GOT places on reddit from last week. They were previously unbelieved and dismissed but tonight's episode was 100% predicted and people are going batshit over what that probably means for the end of the show. Normally I don't care about spoilers (in the sense they don't bother me) one tiny bit but after the last two episodes, I am a mixture of sad that I read them, sad that they are more than likely ending the show that way, and sad for the blowback that is going to come from this and how Game of Thrones will probably be remembered. Perhaps in time people will like this ending but I don't see the audience accepting it; see Emily Clarke's Vanity Fair quote. It also says things something about our culture if this is how our creators choose to end their stories.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Spoilers for the last three episodes are up in the usual GOT places on reddit from last week.

Mind linking? I really don't give a shit about spoilers and I wanna know if I should waste time watching over the wifes shoulders or not. The last few episodes have been so bad I've just been glancing at the retardation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mind linking? I really don't give a shit about spoilers and I wanna know if I should waste time watching over the wifes shoulders or not. The last few episodes have been so bad I've just been glancing at the retardation.
one i read says dany dies at the end of ep5. or 6 or maybe not!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

r/freefolk

I don't know if that's the way its going to turn out but it surely seems that all signs are pointing that way. I think that is part of why GRRM won't ever finish the series: He can't stand the reaction that people will have to the end he has in mind for these characters, or maybe subconsciously he himself can't stand the end he has in mind and thus can't write it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
r/freefolk

I don't know if that's the way its going to turn out but it surely seems that all signs are pointing that way. I think that is part of why GRRM won't ever finish the series: He can't stand the reaction that people will have to the end he has in mind for these characters, or maybe subconsciously he himself can't stand the end he has in mind and thus can't write it.

View attachment 206420

HAHA

ahh man now my entertainment will be watching my wifes reactions to it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
All the stuff they've been building up since the very beginning they threw away for no reason. Winter is coming? It came and went and we didn't even notice its passing. The Night King? Dispatched with ease. Dany the DRAGON Queen? Nah...her dragons are fucking useless. ER, DRAGON. They removed the progress a lot of characters have made. Has Cersei had more than a few seconds of dialogue this season?

What a complete waste of a show.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
All the stuff they've been building up since the very beginning they threw away for no reason. Winter is coming? It came and went and we didn't even notice its passing. The Night King? Dispatched with ease. Dany the DRAGON Queen? Nah...her dragons are fucking useless. ER, DRAGON. They removed the progress a lot of characters have made. Has Cersei had more than a few seconds of dialogue this season?

What a complete waste of a show.

Youd think this would motivate GRRM to get off his fat ass and unfuck what HBO did to his characters and story. I get that he cashed fat checks to let them drop a huge ropey steaming brown snake on his legacy, I woulda took that money too, but I would come back and make them all look like faggot hacks by taking a mulligan with everything they did with their shit show. Fixing this disgrace would have an even better payday I would imagine. This is very far from what fans expected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
a8d161d347ee3148e32bfce008c46320.gif

Pretty much what I thought every moment of this episode save for Hound and Arya riding together.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'm just thrilled I had to wait an extra year for them to get the level of perfection we seeing.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users