GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Re: Dany

I am not seeing her as a villain in the classical sense. She's not akin to Cersei at all. However, she is not one to be fucked with, as her scorn knows no bounds. I know I'm repeating what has been said, but I'm trying a different angle with it so bear with me. She goes into the slaver cities and lines the roads for miles with dudes crucified. Did they deserve it? Abso-fucking-lutely as they were just getting a taste of their own fucked up medicine. When she burnt mother fuckers to toasty bits in Essos, it was the same thing. They deserved it as well. She comes over here and torches Tarly and his real boy. Why? Because she destroys her enemies. She views herself as a savior and largely was in Essos. At the same time, she believes it is her destiny to rule the 7 kingdoms and that she is the only one capable of doing it justly. Anyone else can be corrupted. It's why she begged Jon as she is a control freak who thinks she is the only one capable of carrying out this divine destiny, and it will ultimately be her downfall. She's going to slaughter KL. I don't need spoilers for that shit. She's going to piss off Varys and to some extent Tyrion (more out of family loyalty to Jaime). Varys is going to work with Sansa to overthrow her. Tyrion will just work against her. She's ultimately going to die. Not because she is evil per se. She's just too fanatical to the point that it will drive her mad and make enemies out of her allies.

You basically described every woman I ever went out with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This show went from beheading Ned and killing Robb/prego wife to "saved at the last second" bullshit hollywood tropes loves to do. It is becoming Dexter. At this point a better story would have been almost everyone dies, Night King goes to kings landing, wipes that smug from Cersei, touches the Iron throne , it shatters, and fade to black.

I hadn't made the connection that iron was all but useless against the White Walkers and the throne of Westeros is literally an iron throne.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are 2 episodes left the wrap this shit up and you guys are still plotting. The load was blown now all that is left if a limp dick kind of prodding a gooey hole.

You want it to get hard again she wants it to get hard again but deep down you both know that ship has sailed.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There are 2 episodes left the wrap this shit up and you guys are still plotting. The load was blown now all that is left if a limp dick kind of prodding a gooey hole.

You want it to get hard again she wants it to get hard again but deep down you both know that ship has sailed.
tenor.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Euron's actual speech: Build me a THOUSAND ships! And as for weapons, I got plans for something called RIM-116 here, I don't know what that is, put that on em. And this here says RGM-84, whatever that fuck that is. Put it on them as well.

If ballistas had that kind of range, accuracy and firepower, the naval cannon would have never been a thing. Their military writing is utter shit.

The episode was *perfectly fine* right until that point, and it went back to being perfectly fine immediately after it until the credits rolled. Why oh the fuck why

edit okay you guys are right about Ghost. That felt wrong, too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The crying heap they made out of Brienne at the end of that episode was fucking garbage. Literally not in character for her in the slightest and now she does it because sex/love? Nah.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The crying heap they made out of Brienne at the end of that episode was fucking garbage. Literally not in character for her in the slightest and now she does it because sex/love? Nah.

I gotta agree with you on this one. She should have been upset, but not blithering schoolgirl begging to not break up. It's not like Jamie was "Pod's Rod" level of deep dicking her.

• 1Like

Goatface

i though her back story was that she was tormented as a kid over her looks and that why she didn't get emotional with anyone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I think it was believable, which is what made it so shitty. They should have found some way to let her obviously be devastated while still maintaining her stoicism. Just another character they took a giant steaming dump on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
we're all men and while cumming is pretty good maybe as a woman getting dicked is like 100 times better and brienne's been saving up that coochgasms for like 30 years. SO STOP MANSPLAINING ORGASMS AND CRYING OK

also in season 1 the second Robert Baratheon died why didn't Ned Stark tell everyone in Kings Landing that Jon Snow was Aegon Targaryen and the rightful heir to the Iron Throne

XnD5s72.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So you don’t think a woman who was tormented for her entire life, causing her to have a shell around herself emotionally into her thirties. Whose father treated her like a monster when she finally finds a man who sees her for who she is and not as a monster, and she finally lets her guard down and sleeps with him, and is finally “happy” with herself....you don’t think that would hit her pretty hard when hours later that man skips town to go fuck his sister, telling her he was never really a good man and turning his back on her.

Even the most stoic of badass has their limits.

• 7Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 7 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My only issue with the Brienne/Jamie arc is how jarring it was. It would have made sense seasons ago when they were travelling together, and it would have even made sense is they had spent a few episodes with them together building up to it, but the way it was presented out of nowhere, built upon a lame mechanism whereby she is accused of being a virgin, was just all bad writing..

• 1Like