GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Well now we know why the show writers didn't keep the prophecy about the valonqar. Somehow they thought destroying Jaime's entire arc was better. WAY TO SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS HURR DURR.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Mad King Aerys: I've lost, therefore I'm going to burn down King's Landing!
Mad Queen Dany: I've won, therefore I'm going to burn down King's Landing!

Game of Thrones ends as it began. A Mad Targaryen taken down and a new King put on the throne.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean if their whole point of this season was to get everyone to turn on Dany, they're succeeding. There's still a few good little parts to each episode and most of the stuff in the first 2 episodes actually made sense. So much of the last 3 episodes has been just bad or silly, though.

What is the purpose of the Night's Watch, Azor Ahai, 3 Eyed Raven, prophecy of who kills Cersei? None of it, really. Ninja girl with Faceless makes first 3 pointless, and weird "Jaime comes back to her anyways even after getting mortally wounded by the man who he finds out has been fucking her" for some peaceful ending for Cersei? Shitty.

• 4Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bronn and Tyrion will get married and rule the seven kingdoms together, this show just needs to be woke in order to top off this shit sandwich.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I’ve pretty much always expected Dany to end up a petulant bitch who goes off the deep end when she finally isn’t getting what’s “hers by right”. I completely expected the reason for it happening was going to be written in the most ham fisted way. What I didn’t expect, even from these retards, is that there would be NO FUCKING REASON for her to do it. At least we got a good 30 minutes of slo mo Arya because I totally didn’t understand the gravity of the situation until at least 28 minutes of it had gone by.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm thinking Jon abdicates the throne, Tyrion becomes king, after Arya kills Dany.

Only way to end the series on closure that'll make sense and salvage some of the bad from the last season is to put the little dude on the top.

Tyrion has become a terrible character. He's a loser in every sense of the word. He went from being one of the best characters to one of the worst. He went from intelligent, eloquent and harshly aware of the realities of the world he lived in to a bumbling, naive cliche.

None of what any of the characters did on screen in that episode made any sense whatsoever. Like... what the fuck did I just watch?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
3.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 16 users

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like how the scorpions were balls dead accurate last episode and totally useless this episode.

Whoa whoa whoa...the show has been 100% consistent that the scorpions of season 8 cannot hit Drogon. Laughably, insanely consistent.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I liked this episode way more than the last one.

But the only thing that would have made it better is when cleganebowl is happening and the hound football tackles him through the wall.. when he's falling you just hear "CUUUUUUuUUUUUNT"

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Speaking of the scorpions, I raughed everytime they showed a close.up of them loading the bolts with backwards serrations.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tyrion has become a terrible character. He's a loser in every sense of the word. He went from being one of the best characters to one of the worst. He went from intelligent, eloquent and harshly aware of the realities of the world he lived in to a bumbling, naive cliche.

None of what any of the characters did on screen in that episode made any sense whatsoever. Like... what the fuck did I just watch?

Nostalgia for the way he was will carry the day bruh

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I keep thinking about how good this episode is because the winter is coming and dany is just preparing for the worst.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game of Thrones 05/12/19 Patch Notes:

*Fixed accuracy of Scorpions

• 32Worf
  • 10Like
Reactions: 41 users