GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think she assumed (probably correctly) that Vorenus would kill her if he knew the truth, which would have been the appropriate reaction for a Roman man of the time.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
She was afraid he would kill the kid because it wasn't his. So she killed herself so he wouldn't. At which point, he should have thrown the fucking kid in after her - as, no doubt, anyone who was watching the show was rooting for.

But it was cool, it ends with Vorenus and Pullo laughing that shit off.

All in all, a frustrating as fuck storyline that makes people hate the bitch forever.

They need to cast Ray Stevenson (Pullo) as Big Vic Greyjoy and Kevin McKidd (Vorenus) as Jon Connington or something...because at this point I'm ready for a full blown Rome reunion, bitches. With Stevenson especially...they could literally tell him "just play Pullo again" and there's your Victarion Greyjoy.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure Kevin McKidd has said publicly that he won't do it again because he and James Puerfoy both blame Game of Thrones for Rome's cancellation. They feel like if HBO hadn't had another period drama like Rome in the pipe, they might have continued to finance the show. Which is bullshit, because BBC wasn't committed to more than two seasons no matter what, but it means they probably won't be in it.

I'd love to see Ray Stevenson as Victarion though. That'd be some awesome stunt casting.

They need to cast Ray Stevenson (Pullo) as Big Vic Greyjoy and Kevin McKidd (Vorenus) as Jon Connington or something...because at this point I'm ready for a full blown Rome reunion, bitches. With Stevenson especially...they could literally tell him "just play Pullo again" and there's your Victarion Greyjoy.
Both Ray and Kevin did interviews basically hating on game of thrones, cause Rome did not go for 7-8 seasons due to Budget, yet GoT will.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This would be perfect casting.

Byddon

Molten Core Raider
Stevenson would be great as victorian greyjoy. Also if he was younger he would be perfect to play sir duncan the tall if they ever did a dunk and egg prequel.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I made it.. I feel like I'm way behind, maybe I'll read through this thread one day and revel in such moments as the red wedding tears predictions and stuff. I am a bit lost now, I don't know what to read, surely nothing can compare.

Fedor

<Banned>
Roger Ashton-Griffiths cast as Mace Tyrell

roger-ashton-griffiths.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The show does a poor job of showing off that work, I had no idea there was so much depth to it.

And Roger Ashton-Griffiths looks like a sad sack of crap. Perfect.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah.. he looks bad.. like, his skin is about to melt off his face bad. Have they formally cast anyone for the mountain's role yet? I know a few people have played him.