GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
And Ned died twice too
frown.png
Once in his heart, and once for our sins?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think many book readers didn't bother to remember that baby's name since that shit ain't even canon.

It was never born in the books. She wasn't at the Red Wedding and was forced to drink moon tea or whatever the hell they call it to abort any possible pregnancy after edit: ROBB died.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I know they had her abort it but I can't remember if they gave it a name before. Looking into it: doesn't look like it did.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Just re-watched the episode and got to the part where Jeoffrey was giving Jaime a hard time about his legacy only being half a page in the book of brothers and paused it to read what the page said.

Ser Jaime Lannister

Squired for Barristan Selmy against the
Kingswood Outlaws. Knighted and named
to the Kingsguard in his sixteenth year for
valor in the field. At the Sack of Kings's Landing
murdered his king, Aerys the second, at the foot
of the Iron Throne.
Pardoned by King Robert Baratheon. Thereafter
known as the Kingslayer.

That's what was written in the brothers book for his legacy. That's some tough shit to deal with especially when you know the truth to be much different then what everyone else believes.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Just re-watched the episode and got to the part where Jeoffrey was giving Jaime a hard time about his legacy only being half a page in the book of brothers and paused it to read what the page said.

Ser Jaime Lannister

Squired for Barristan Selmy against the
Kingswood Outlaws. Knighted and named
to the Kingsguard in his sixteenth year for
valor in the field. At the Sack of Kings's Landing
murdered his king, Aerys the second, at the foot
of the Iron Throne.
Pardoned by King Robert Baratheon. Thereafter
known as the Kingslayer.

That's what was written in the brothers book for his legacy. That's some tough shit to deal with especially when you know the truth to be much different then what everyone else believes.
Nah, that is the truth. Jaime is a great swordfighter, but he hasn't done much. He sat out Robert's Rebellion because Aerys wanted him in King's Landing as a hostage to keep Tywin loyal. The North led the way during the Greyjoy Revolt. The only thing that needs to be written down is how he lost to Robb Stark in battle.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
One way to look at it is that he did what none of the other Kingsguard would have had the balls to do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know if the ages line up but Aegon being alive while his mother and sister were killed seems odd. Could he actually be the child of Lyanna + Rhaegar? That leaves Jon Snow for Ashara + Ned tying up all the dead "princess" loose ends.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That spoiler picture is hilarious in a way, but I feel bad if someone were to stumble upon that. It basically ruins the series up through the end of book 5.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Still no Strong Belwas, this is bullshit. I just want to see a big fat eunich shitting on a dead guy, is that too much for you HBO?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That is a pretty big disappointment. I wonder if they shot the scenes and just shook their head at how ridiculous it was.

spronk

FPS noob
i believe strong belwas is gone from the tv show, his part replaced by a mix of barristan and daario

the big dude from hawaii 5-0 woulda been perfect too

khalid

Unelected Mod
Meh, I would rather they give more parts to Daario and Barristan than add another character. If Barristan doesn't get any fight scenes this season I will be sad.