GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cybsled

Ya, "your sister" kind of has the "haha fuck you bitch!" sting to it that "only cat" lacks. Plus Littlefinger lets it sink in for a couple seconds before he pushes her to ensure that she was able to process it ;p

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Calling her Cat is more personal and actively expresses the feeling which would be transferable to Sansa. Saying sister sets up the familial comparison where between the three of them he loved Cat, he fancies Sansa, and Lysa is the bitch who gets the moon door.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no preference for the line and had no idea it was changed, I just think the reasoning some are giving that TV watchers wouldn't know who he was referring to is stupid. A couple minutes after the whole scene with Sansa about loving her mom.

"Your sister" has more sting, especially with how jealous she was of Cat(That's her sister, Catelyn Stark(n?eArrynTully), brunette wife of Ned Stark, daughter of Hoster and sister of Edmure).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I have no preference for the line and had no idea it was changed, I just think the reasoning some are giving that TV watchers wouldn't know who he was referring to is stupid. A couple minutes after the whole scene with Sansa about loving her mom.

"Your sister" has more sting, especially with how jealous she was of Cat(That's her sister, Catelyn Stark(n?e Arryn), brunette wife of Ned Stark, daughter of Hoster and sister of Edmure).
Who the fuck is Catelyn Arryn? I'm confused now.

iannis

Musty Nester
He's set the repetition in the line already, which is why "only cat" works.

He flagrantly broke the triplet and now my Eliot boner won't stay hard.
frown.png

It's hardly a big deal. "Only cat" is more literary though, much more personal. "Your sister" is a more television I guess.

Grimson_sl

shitlord
I like "only Cat" better too but I'm more concerned about who he blames Lysa's death on now, cant really blame Sansa. I'm sure LF will come up with something but i liked the book version better.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, the whole lack of the singer to frame it all on is a bigger deal to me than the specifics of what he said before he shoved her through the moondoor.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It has been way too long since I read the books, I kept wondering in the scene with Melisandre (when I could pull my thoughts away from her epic titties) what role she was talking about with Shireen. No memory of that at all.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the whole lack of the singer to frame it all on is a bigger deal to me than the specifics of what he said before he shoved her through the moondoor.
They should blame the son everybody there knows he wants to throw everything and everybody out the moon door and it would snuff out yet another horrible person from that horrible world.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It has been way too long since I read the books, I kept wondering in the scene with Melisandre (when I could pull my thoughts away from her epic titties) what role she was talking about with Shireen. No memory of that at all.
Shireen is getting lit on fire. I don't remember her role in the books but she's such a darling in GoT you knew eventually she'd be put at risk. Davos "Captain Beard" Seaworth will save her though, with his power of literacy.

Cybsled

Ya, Shireen always struck me as being an emergency sacrifice since she is of royal blood. She would also represent the only true test of moral conflict in Stannis when that time comes and a huge point of drama: will he or won't he.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The tv show is more likely to use her as a foil for the whole sacrifice thing. But as a book reader it does have me wonder if she's connected to Mel going on and on about waking the Stone Dragon. Let's face it Mel only ever gets things half right and the little kid is part stone. Waking Jon the Dragon perhaps in book 6?

Alright I'm reaching.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Pedro Pascal is amazing as Oberon. The more screen time he gets, the more I enjoy his character. I will be sad to see him depart.