GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ned was the only Stark I liked, and probably because it was Sean Bean. Any other Ned would've gotten serious criticism from me for being a dumbass. I've cheered the deaths of every other Stark, and I'm sure Arya is adopted.

I'm pro-Bolton, pro-Stannis, and pro-Baelish. I hope they wipe all the fucks out.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah pretty sure you could bet your life on dragons vs ice army. I mean, dragonglass and stuffs for sure. Hopefully the Others fucking own Westeros and Danny and the Westeros survivors have to team up to reclaim Westeros. Then she becomes conquering hero ala Aegon and everybody loves her. Jon can be prince of the North or some shit unless Dany dies in the final battle.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Yeah pretty sure you could bet your life on dragons vs ice army. I mean, dragonglass and stuffs for sure. Hopefully the Others fucking own Westeros and Danny and the Westeros survivors have to team up to reclaim Westeros. Then she becomes conquering hero ala Aegon and everybody loves her. Jon can be prince of the North or some shit unless Dany dies in the final battle.
I seriously hope not. That sounds so stale...

Needless

Toe Sucker
little do you expect, that Wakandan that turned the baby into a whitebro is going to turn dany and her dragons into them. Undead ice dragons vs reincarnated jon snow as R'hllor defending the realms of the remaining living.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The magic effects in ASoIaF has so far been very understated, the biggest magic effects we've seen have been with rezzing certain people, melisandre's various miracles, and the faceless men. Otherwise, everything that has happened has been because of armies and politics.

To think this is suddenly going to change into a magic-driven ice zombies v. dragons with frickin laser beams on their heads is folly. Those will be factors but ultimately this is a political story with some neato magic shit thrown in.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am also of the opinion Dany will end up a villain. A victim of the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

With how obvious the dragons vs others seems to be I cannot imagine it will happen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to the maesters, daeny IS a villain. to the slavers she is a villain, to the royals in kings landing she is a villain. when or if she ever arrives to reclaim her throne, king's landing will be destroyed and everyone in it. even if she saves everyone from the walkers/others there is going o be heavy collateral damage.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The magic effects in ASoIaF has so far been very understated, the biggest magic effects we've seen have been with rezzing certain people, melisandre's various miracles, and the faceless men. Otherwise, everything that has happened has been because of armies and politics.

To think this is suddenly going to change into a magic-driven ice zombies v. dragons with frickin laser beams on their heads is folly. Those will be factors but ultimately this is a political story with some neato magic shit thrown in.
The theme has been magic coming back into the world, though. We are going to see more and more of it. There was a time when magic was strong in the world, shit, they raised the wall with it.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
When does the scene come when the undead version of that chick show up? I vaguely remember reading that a long time ago and I have not read the latest book so I was kind of curious. I hope this isn't too spoilery for this thread.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He said that he owned it, but lost it in a bet with Tyrion. That's the whole reason Tyrion was taken to that castle where he met up with Bronn & the mountain people.

Siliconemelons

He said that he owned it, but lost it in a bet with Tyrion. That's the whole reason Tyrion was taken to that castle where he met up with Bronn & the mountain people.
And didn't tyrion say it was never his? Or that it was lost-stolen? LF I think was just BSing to start the war and push cat over the edge into dumbville

Jait

Molten Core Raider
edit: Going to remove my own post. Doesn't contain a spoiler, but it's really up to you guys to catch the lines, not for me to point out something has been overlooked this season.

I just like this thread too much to let the camels nose in the tent.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm really hoping the non-spoiler folks go back and watch the betrothal. It's a major clue when Joff says he is no stranger to Valaryian Steel. But he's such a fucking douchebag, most people either laughed at the line or just dismissed it altogether. I initially pointed out that a major clue had been overlooked, but I went back and edited it out, no need for me to post that. Either they find it or they don't. I also expect they may still leave Jaimes conversation in later where he pieces it together.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We can't all be as smart as Tyrion. Hell, Jaime figures it out too.

The show fucked it up. oh well, minor point in the scheme of things. If they cared they'd go read the damn books.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
most viewers probably forgot that there was a mystery behind the somebody that wanted to kill bran, they probably forgot who jon aryn was and the events his death kicked off.its understandable because there are so many mysteries in this show/series of books. hell, there are enough mysteries for us book readers i doubt we ever get all of them resolved in the next 2 books.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah I too agree that the new The Mountain doesn't have the killer edge that he needs.

They went for the biggest guy they could find, and he is massive, he looks like he could rip a motorbike in half using his bare hands.

But really they should have just had a biggish guy who's got the right level of menace.