<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Very pleased with the Mountain v Viper. I'm gonna miss Pedro Pascal
frown.png

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
if this is spoiler pussy shit then you're a fucking asshole
The episode already aired. I believe this thread doesn't consider discussing already aired content as spoilers. I advise you to avoid the internet once an episode has aired if you don't want to see people talking about it.

The show already aired. I believe this thread doesn't consider discussing already aired content as spoilers. I advise you to avoid the internet once an episode has aired if you don't want to see people talking about it.
woops saw Oberyn and read "mountain"

it's still up in the air whether the mountain is alive yea?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Damn and I was really starting to like the red viper......fuck you GRRM. And if the Mountain survives make that a double fuck you GRRM.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You should've taken another useless Stark. It should've been Brann! Fuck you, GRRM. You monster.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That was the part in the books where I lost all hope of anything redemptive. It helps that I hadn't had that spoiled for me yet, I was so sure that this was it, and finally a Lannister was going to get it. A Lannister's man anyway, an evil fucking dude. Nah, the good guys lose again, and The Mountain is turned into a zombie so he can kill more efficiently now. God dammit.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm betting the Mountain dies too. That was a pretty good shot to the chest. He was lying down on the ground as well. Oh well. Still a great episode, especially for the 8th in the season.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am sure it will not happen (because it is what I want again), but I was assuming The Mountain will die and present an out for Tyrion. Caught in some sort of guilty/not guilty limbo because both champions die.

Also, I feel like Baelish should have some in store for the Frey folks. If they killed Catelyn, he must have something coming up for them. Perhaps that will be his and Sansa's first couples activity.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I thought it was hilarious how Sansa's transformation was shown visually by a sexy/sinister wardrobe change.