Gotham

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
fish: hi guys, i need you to help me escape
gang of thugs: huh why ask us? we are your enemies
fish: i need your help because if i get in a jam i want the deadliest people by my side
gang of thugs: ok that works. lets do it!
I just watched the episode last night and figured you were exaggerating this scene. It turns out you basically copied the dialog verbatim. God that was painful.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just watched the episode last night and figured you were exaggerating this scene. It turns out you basically copied the dialog verbatim. God that was painful.
i really wish i was exaggerating. the english junkie idiot might have been even worse dialogue. "when i get out of here, im gonna tell on you!" i expected "na, na na, na na" to follow that. the writers must have had a wicked cocaine party the night before and just didnt have the energy the next day.

Tenks

i really wish i was exaggerating. the english junkie idiot might have been even worse dialogue. "when i get out of here, im gonna tell on you!" i expected "na, na na, na na" to follow that. the writers must have had a wicked cocaine party the night before and just didnt have the energy the next day.
I think he went with the "tell on you" to highlight that he thought he was talking to inferiors or at least viewed them completely as naive children

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Christ Barbara is one hot fuckwagon.

Will Peter absorb Batman's power of preparation, or is he still too young?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so marone's plan was to tell penguin's mommy on him? wow what a BASTARD!
it also seems you can just straight up murder people in the middle of Gotham's streets or in the hallway of your own home leaving oodles of blood and everyone else is completely oblivious of it?
i cant believe they are milking this ogre thing. does anyone give a fuck that barbara might die?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Christ Barbara is one hot fuckwagon.
Pretty much what I took away from this episode as well. I'd always choose Morena Baccarin if presented with the choice, but Barbara just exudes "fuck me in the butt and then don't call me again" nastiness.

Column_sl

shitlord
Selena straight up murdering that dude with Bruce was some bullshit too. hey writers, you all do realize you just made Bruce Wayne a straight up accomplice to murder 1 as a 14yr old.
Eh, Bruce and Selina's relationship has always been like that. She's the cold blooded killer, and he's the Dark knight.

That whole sexual relationship has been going on for decades. Bruce has always surrounded himself with questionable people. Ras, Talia, Damian the list goes on..
Has any of those characters killed in front of Bruce? I'm sure they have in over 75 years of print, either way he knows what they are ,and still associates with them.

On tonight's show, Man I love Enigma. Hoping he does some really crafty shit now since he murdered someone out in the open. I know the writers keep talking about delving into his character as he unravels.

And yeah Both Lee, and Barbera are super fucking hot. Definitely the hottest women on these Comic Book shows.

Tenks

Outside of the Penguin storyline which is just draaaaaaagggggiiiiiiiinnnnggggg oooooonnnnnnn I thought this episode was pretty decent

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Any episode with no Fish involvement gets a thumbs up in my book. We got nice plot development on the Penguin and Riddler fronts, and a decent amount of Gordon actually doing his job.
Only annoyance was the bit of how they wax impression-ed that guys key, since every tux I've ever worn only had non-functional cosmetic pocket flaps/slits on the jacket.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Probably a given at this point, but I guess :
Barbara dies (yeay), but Gordon catches the Ogre (or whatever), and ends up naming his kid after her..

Still hate-watching this...

Tenks

You're aware in the comics Jim is married to Barbara and his daughter is named the same, yes?

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Thought his wife was named something else, but I'm not a big comic reader, so I have no problem admitting I didn't know that
smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Besides, the look she gave Peter when she saw the room was more like, "Niiiiiiiiice" than anything indicating she felt she was in danger.

Tenks

Besides, the look she gave Peter when she saw the room was more like, "Niiiiiiiiice" than anything indicating she felt she was in danger.
Thats why she's my girl

My guess if anyone dies it is firefly girl. Ogre already knows they're no longer together so I'm assuming he'll draw Gordon away with Babs then kill the firefly girl.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
My guess if anyone dies it is firefly girl. Ogre already knows they're no longer together so I'm assuming he'll draw Gordon away with Babs then kill the firefly girl.
I believe she's a character from the comics so her dying is probably unlikely.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah she doesn't die. She's famous in the batman lore as Bruce's doctor.

If you ever read Hush she is the woman that is with Bruce when he takes out Selena to the Opera

Column_sl

shitlord
Crazy bondage episode

Lucius Fox showing up was a big twist, and Mad Hatter Easter egg in the club. He should be appearing next season.

Also we know the season is almost at a end, and Jada Pinkett will not return for next season.

I'm really hoping the worst parts of the show will cleaned up by the last episode with Fish dead, and Penguin in charge of everything.