Gotham

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Penguin doing clean up in this episode made me laugh.
But fuck the preview with Fish in it.

Caliane

I don't think I like this Dr. Strange dues ex of rezzing everyone, and being directly responsible for turning them into comic book villians.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this show is going way way way the fuck overboard and i think i like it. at least we had a fish free season up until the finale. so maybe she will only have a cameo and be gone again.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think I like this Dr. Strange dues ex of rezzing everyone, and being directly responsible for turning them into comic book villians.
I said last season they were going through villains way too fast. So many of them were used as one-offs since the show was more procedural initially. Even this season, some of Batman's more notable villains (like Mr. Freeze and Firefly) were used in really short arcs. I think we're now seeing the consequences of that, and they're starting to realize they aren't going to have much material to work with soon. So, in swoops Dr. Strange ex machina to rectify this.

Hopefully this is a storyline that is wrapped up pretty quickly, because this is already a show where basically every main character has plot armor. We don't need this show to turn into Heroes where everyone somehow finds a way back from death.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha, Fish had her DNA spliced with a cuttlefish. Get it? And... apparently that makes her able to get people to make her grill cheese sandwiches or something... just like cuttlefish!

*sigh* We're going to get another season with her, aren't we?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Haha, Fish had her DNA spliced with a cuttlefish. Get it? And... apparently that makes her able to get people to make her grill cheese sandwiches or something... just like cuttlefish!

*sigh* We're going to get another season with her, aren't we?
Cuttlefish? You mean like the ones the guy from Age of Ultron was scared of? Well if they are really that scary I can see why you would want to make her a grilled cheese sammich

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Ugh, it's getting more and more ridiculous. Priceless artifacts in an above ground grave anyone could break into with a crowbar...really??? So many retarded things happening I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wow that finale could have been great, but they fucked it all to hell with that fish asshole. and now we get her for season 3. fuck me. we couldnt even get a jerome cameo.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
GOD DAMMIT WHY DOES FISH GET TO KEEP HER FUCKTARDED PERSONALITY

FUCK YOU HUGO

/one episode behind, there's still hope
//Finishing SHIELD first because it's kinda awesome

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why do I get the feeling that the plan was to obviously use these memory rewrites to give Fish a more appeasing personality/character for the show's viewers, but due to someone bitching, ie Jada, she got to keep her "strong black woman persona".

And man, did they sure pass up an amazing opportunity to show us a Joker-kid revived at the end of that episode. Who's the Bruce look alike? Owlman or some clone they're going to push into a stupid story arc?

Ganthorn

N00b
Why do I get the feeling that the plan was to obviously use these memory rewrites to give Fish a more appeasing personality/character for the show's viewers, but due to someone bitching, ie Jada, she got to keep her "strong black woman persona".

And man, did they sure pass up an amazing opportunity to show us a Joker-kid revived at the end of that episode. Who's the Bruce look alike? Owlman or some clone they're going to push into a stupid story arc?
Looks like there was a joker laugh at the end there when they were all walking away.'Gotham' Season 2 Finale Hints at Not-Joker 'Jerome' Return

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was really hoping Penguin had another bazooka to use on Fish Mooney Bitch. Would've been one of the greatest trolls on television to make us think she's back only to have her suffer a horrific death instead. But no, the only ones who get to suffer are the viewers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
z2iR0vmuoEU5eL2ONwygDuzzlOy.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Gotham[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-09-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Before there was Batman, there was GOTHAM.

Everyone knows the name Commissioner Gordon. He is one of the crime world's greatest foes, a man whose reputation is synonymous with law and order. But what is known of Gordon's story and his rise from rookie detective to Police Commissioner? What did it take to navigate the multiple layers of corruption that secretly ruled Gotham City, the spawning ground of the world's most iconic villains? And what circumstances created them – the larger-than-life personas who would become Catwoman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face and The Joker? [/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Gotham Season 3 starts tonight. i took my break from tv shows long enough. time to get back on track.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user