Gravy's Cooking Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They have all this great stuff like a Vietnamese garlic chili paste I had them put on my Sausage egg and cheese sandwich. Now I need to look up some recipes to make that paste because it was A++

I highly recommend this stuff. I think I remember chaos chaos being a fan too.

chiligarlic.jpg

....unless you just really, really want to make your own, I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Yeah that's where we ordered from last time
Dang it...strike two. So I searched Warehouse like Costco in the UK and came up with this.....A Telegraph article from 2014 read:
Tesco vs cash-and-carry: could you save at Costco?
....and indicated a couple of other cash and carry warehouse style outlets. Perhaps not near you, but near is relative, yes? Also, I don't know if they sell food similar to the way they do here.
If not...maybe try and find the restaurant suppliers...or raise a cow.
I will leave you be now and stop searching for brisket for you from my Midwestern USA porch glider.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I also support the garlic chili sauce. Works wonders in any yogurt marinade for Indian food.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Figures my local grocery store doesn't carry it. They also stopped carrying chipotles packed in adobo. Fuck you Stop and Shop.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Figures my local grocery store doesn't carry it. They also stopped carrying chipotles packed in adobo. Fuck you Stop and Shop.
I have stop n shop too, i'm in Jersey, you? I think i've seen garlic cock sauce at Acme (i do all my asian shopping at asian stores, so idk)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
sweet and spicy!

Rub:
Light brown sugar
Dark brown sugar
Chili powder
Paprika
Kosher salt
Garlic powder

After 2.5hr @235 -used apple chunks for smoke-foil wrap for an hr with a fresh coating of the rub topped with a honey melted butter drizzle coating
Then apply the sauce on bottom side up for 10 minutes flip sauce top then finish for 20 minutes.

sauce is made with bacon molasses onion garlic ketchup, tiger sauce brown sugar & Bourbon