Gravy's Cooking Thread

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
No way dude wagyu is priced that way for no reason.
wtf you talking about bro a Holstein vs Jerseys vs Angus I would bet my life that the Holstein and Angus would be a far superior quality of meat. Not all cows are the same.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
wtf you talking about bro a Holstein vs Jerseys vs Angus I would bet my life that the Holstein and Angus would be a far superior quality of meat. Not all cows are the same.

I realize that we're not serious here but in the name of accuracy, the Angus would be the better one. Jersey and Holstein are both dairy cows. They get made into hamburger and "steak" at places like taco bell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I realize that we're not serious here but in the name of accuracy, the Angus would be the better one. Jersey and Holstein are both dairy cows. They get made into hamburger and "steak" at places like taco bell.
You can't ever tell man sometimes people just don't know. My friends wife doesn't like wagyu because it has to much fat.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would just give her chicken nuggets and never invite them for dinner again.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I'm going camping Fri afternoon til Sun. afternoon...with new man again and he will do the cooking on the campfire. I am ridiculous and have obtained the following for him to cook: t-bones, thick cut bone-in pork chops, jalapeño-cheddar bratwursts, asparagus and zucchini. I also have eggs, bacon and ham, potatoes and onions, plus raw veggies, coleslaw and apples. I am making blueberry muffins too.
I have a slushy drink of vodka and cherry cranberry juice made and beer and water. Ooh, I need to see if I have marshmallows...
See, ridiculous.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm going camping Fri afternoon til Sun. afternoon...with new man again and he will do the cooking on the campfire. I am ridiculous and have obtained the following for him to cook: t-bones, thick cut bone-in pork chops, jalapeño-cheddar bratwursts, asparagus and zucchini. I also have eggs, bacon and ham, potatoes and onions, plus raw veggies, coleslaw and apples. I am making blueberry muffins too.
I have a slushy drink of vodka and cherry cranberry juice made and beer and water. Ooh, I need to see if I have marshmallows...
See, ridiculous.
a while back, me and friends were camping and we were gonna get dinner ready and i took out my cast iron skillet. that thing is heavy as shit, but everyone loved it... i might be an option to take?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
a while back, me and friends were camping and we were gonna get dinner ready and i took out my cast iron skillet. that thing is heavy as shit, but everyone loved it... i might be an option to take?
Done...I aways take cast iron for out door cooking and turns out, so does he. He also has a steel mesh basket he uses; it works great. He is a great cook, so he's doing the work.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Done...I aways take cast iron for out door cooking and turns out, so does he. He also has a steel mesh basket he uses; it works great. He is a great cook, so he's doing the work.
cool, mini stove cooking or cooking on the fire directly?

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
cool, mini stove cooking or cooking on the fire directly?
Fire....but the park sites have a giant cool pit with a big grate that can be lifted out of the way or put on when needed.
I have learned that he is really good at cooking using any type of heat source as I have eaten well from the stove, grill, smoker and campfire. Although he did give me shit when I made steak in cast iron instead of on the grill. He shut up after he ate it though. It was flipping perfect....and that will never happen again...him giving me crap about how I cook or it turning out perfectly! :)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fire....but the park sites have a giant cool pit with a big grate that can be lifted out of the way or put on when needed.
I have learned that he is really good at cooking using any type of heat source as I have eaten well from the stove, grill, smoker and campfire. Although he did give me shit when I made steak in cast iron instead of on the grill. He shut up after he ate it though. It was flipping perfect....and that will never happen again...him giving me crap about how I cook or it turning out perfectly! :)
yea da fuq? cast iron is how god cooks his steaks. don't forget to bring a roll of aluminum foil, it makes for a great cooking surface or a lid, and when you crumple it up, it cleans grills the best.

• 1Solidarity

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yea da fuq? cast iron is how god cooks his steaks. don't forget to bring a roll of aluminum foil, it makes for a great cooking surface or a lid, and when you crumple it up, it cleans grills the best.
I never realized how well a ball of aluminum foil cleans cast iron.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I haven't seen him in a week, there will definitely be some bronco busting.

CiciWmg.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You may want to try some right on the coals, some swear by it.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm thinking of getting a Weber Smokey Mountain just for camping since the BGE is retarded to move. Doing ribs while out camping sounds like the right thing to do.

Anyone know how well does it breaks down if you wanted to travel with it?