Gravy's Cooking Thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
as always look at the feminazi bitch author
12a492fe9a92cfba81f81337d445f201.png

she looks like she can't even take taco bell mild, she just doing what every feminazi does, writes about being envious.

Geezus Christ Bitch, Jordan Peterson's Rules for Life NUMERO UNO.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Even if you accept her retarded premise that women stereotypically can't handle spicy food, you know a good way to break that stereotype? Make a show where people eat spicy food and invite a bunch of women on.

SJWs are complete fucking retards with sham degrees and they deserve to die destitute and alone and then be eaten by their many cats.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Even if you except her retarded premise that women stereotypically can't handle spicy food, you know a good way to break that stereotype? Make a show where people eat spicy food and invite a bunch of women on.

SJWs are complete fucking retards with sham degrees and they deserve to die destitute and alone and then be eaten by their many cats.

Once again SJWs are fucking racist. Find me a Korean, Thai or Vietnamese girl who cant handle more scovilles than an average US male.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Once again SJWs are fucking racist. Find me a Korean, Thai or Vietnamese girl who cant handle more scovilles than an average US male.
i could eat a 20oz steak no problem, wife being tiny asian struggles w/ 6oz fillet.

thai hot wingz, i cry like a bitch, maybe 3... my wife just keeps on going

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i could eat a 20oz steak no problem, wife being tiny asian struggles w/ 6oz fillet.

I was trying to do the northern Chinese chilli crabs, I could put away 3-4 before my body started going into shock, everyone else was ordering a second or third plate. The chefs frying those things in a wok have to wear a respirator or they end up inhaling CS gas.

IMGP3126.JPG

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

My dad likes hot stuff, been thinking about ordering some jolokia seeds and seeing if i can get them to grow in a basic indoor hydroponic setup.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist

Aren't you a wee asian too?

I've been eating thai legit green curry since it almost killed me on my first trip there (turned out to be the water tho)... there's a couple places in Chicago that do it right. Bangladeshi Vindaloo is fucking crazy spicy too.. i get meat sweats just thinking about it.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was trying to do the northern Chinese chilli crabs, I could put away 3-4 before my body started going into shock, everyone else was ordering a second or third plate. The chefs frying those things in a wok have to wear a respirator or they end up inhaling CS gas.

IMGP3126.JPG
Chinese spice is actually my least favorite, probably cuz my family was never spicy (south/han not spicy, north spice/east seafood), so sichuan ends up being my least fav, same for my wife, so it works out.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I've been eating thai legit green curry since it almost killed me on my first trip there (turned out to be the water tho)... there's a couple places in Chicago that do it right. Bangladeshi Vindaloo is fucking crazy spicy too.. i get meat sweats just thinking about it.
nah, i'm 5'10 moms made me drink American milk till i was 14, my nephews are 6ft, they also drank American milk until their teens.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Chinese spice is actually my least favorite, probably cuz my family was never spicy (south/han not spicy, north spice/east seafood), so sichuan ends up being my least fav, same for my wife, so it works out.

Szechuan Hot, is mostly pure heat not a ton of flavor. Hell they probably are making Chilli Crabs out of ones that have been spoiled for a week, you would never fucking know. You think you can blame your sore tummy on bad shellfish after eating 2 lbs of fried szechuan peppers? Thai and Vietnamese do heat way better imo.

Kim Chee soup is one of my go-tos as well.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I max out a scotch bonnet, and boonie peppers. Ghost peppers bring no joy to Mudville.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Szechuan Hot, is mostly pure heat not a ton of flavor. Hell they probably are making Chilli Crabs out of ones that have been spoiled for a week, you would never fucking know. You think you can blame your sore tummy on bad shellfish after eating 2 lbs of fried szechuan peppers? Thai and Vietnamese do heat way better imo.

Kim Chee soup is one of my go-tos as well.
naw crabs go bad in a day if they die, always have to kill em while they still move.

I make pretty good kim che soohdubu now, it's really all in the kelp broth, i also use a variation of this broth for tom yum soup too.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
naw crabs go bad in a day if they die, always have to kill em while they still move.

I make pretty good kim che soohdubu now, it's really all in the kelp broth, i also use a variation of this broth for tom yum soup too.

My new thing is a Pho place I found that makes an insanely spicey soup base, very unusual since most Pho is super delicate, cinnamon, basil and mint and other faggot flavors. Hard to find Viet restaurants that bring the heat, but ones who do, damn they layer so much flavor. HnnnnnnGGGgghhh

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My new thing is a Pho place I found that makes an insanely spicey soup base, very unusual since most Pho is super delicate, cinnamon, basil and mint and other faggot flavors. Hard to find Viet restaurants that bring the heat, but ones who do, damn they layer so much flavor. HnnnnnnGGGgghhh
i still haven't conquered pho well, everytime i try to make a good broth it pales to restaurants, and the only good pho near me is 90mins 1way. (gonna try ox-tail as a base next)

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i still haven't conquered pho well, everytime i try to make a good broth it pales to restaurants, and the only good pho near me is 90mins 1way. (gonna try ox-tail as a base next)

That's what's really amazing, is how much you yellow bastards can do with the garbage parts of the food.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

Fag.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i still haven't conquered pho well, everytime i try to make a good broth it pales to restaurants, and the only good pho near me is 90mins 1way.

I look for dirty shitholes with no white people for soups, they are usually making something very specific to their home village. I went to some chinese dump a couple days ago and ordered 'chicken noodle soup' it was rich, salty, fatty oil slick broth with half a fried chicken and unstuffed won ton floating in it. it was so good and I was farting chicken fat bubbles for hours.

Any place I can read the sign usually means its gonna be tame and suck.

• 1Worf