Gravy's Cooking Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
watched that for 5 minutes waiting for her to finish the entire bowl...

DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A LOOP

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno. She uses massive elbow noodles and some disgusting cheese sauce I can't place. It tastes like Kraft singles

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Could just be overcooked pasta and melted velveeta. Just like Granma O' Soygen Soygen used to make

Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never assume that Noodleface's food opinions are reasonable!”

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I sous vide a couple pork tenderloins last weekend. Used some of it to make some Cuban sandwiches. Was pretty good.

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably.
Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: “Never assume that Noodleface's food opinions are reasonable!”
Im the realest mothafucka there is

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is that the legit way a Cuban should be served? I've always thought that method was the poor man's George Foreman grill version.
That's the way I've always gotten them in Miami. To be honest, I just wanted to do the traditional Cubano, but I don't really like Cuban bread. Next time I'm just going to go with french bread/baguette.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not necessarily pulled, but roasted pork. That was the sous vide/seared off tenderloin, so I guess I wasn't 100% traditional.

I'm on the phone with the Cuban embassy as we speak. Wonder if they'll transfer me directly to the Castro's.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I've ever had a Cuban.

Does making a grilled cheese with white bread and velveeta, and putting a slice of ham lunch-meat on it count?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Does making a grilled cheese with white bread and velveeta, and putting a slice of ham lunch-meat on it count?

You shut your whore mouth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

That's called the Nooban.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nice. We don't have any, and come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen my mother in law use any.