Gravy's Cooking Thread

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Despite repeated posts, this only counts as one towards your daily racism quota, Lanx. Move on to another thread.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You ignore Lanx? Wtf? I must read the wrong threads because he's always awesome?

I mean did I miss something or did we seriously just get our panties in a twist over crescent vs croissant?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Had friends over tonight and made individual pizzas on the grill. It was awesome. I cooked up a bunch of crusts, then everyone put their toppings on their own pizzas (I had a million options available), then finished them in the grill. I don't want to turn the oven on when the air conditioner is running! Anyway, everyone had exactly the pizza they wanted, and there was much sharing of a bit of everyone's pizza. It's a great thing to do when entertaining, especially when the guests have kids.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You don't. I cook the dough in advance, then flip it and put the toppings on. The cheese melts nicely and the crust is nicely cooked.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Cheddar melts fine, just stop being bad. I use cheddar all the time for melty shit.

I have literally never pickled anything until tonight. We will see tomorrow after these fuckers chill how they taste.

20190823_201017.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Man, I can about a metric fuck tonne of pickles every year. We eat a lot of pickles because pickles are dang delicious. Good for you, man! Try some eggs next just for experience.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cheddar melts fine, just stop being bad. I use cheddar all the time for melty shit.

I have literally never pickled anything until tonight. We will see tomorrow after these fuckers chill how they taste.

View attachment 220254
never pickled b4

has a tub full of pickeled stuff, heh what brought this on?

(i plan to make kim chee w/ nappa cabbage soon, guess that'll be my first pickeling too)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
never pickled b4

has a tub full of pickeled stuff, heh what brought this on?

(i plan to make kim chee w/ nappa cabbage soon, guess that'll be my first pickeling too)
Actually, was watching old episodes of Binging with Babish and he did an Adventure Time episode where he made pickles, and I love pickles and so does my daughter and she loves to help cook, so I just went for it.

I'll try the eggs if this works out, I've never eaten a pickled egg. I might do some kimchi, i fucking love some kimchi, looking for more stuff to pickle though.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You ignore Lanx? Wtf? I must read the wrong threads because he's always awesome?

I mean did I miss something or did we seriously just get our panties in a twist over crescent vs croissant?

I don't even remember. It was over 2 years ago and he was an annoying, insufferable twat with shit posts. Maybe that's changed? I can't be arsed to check.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't even remember. It was over 2 years ago and he was an annoying, insufferable twat with shit posts. Maybe that's changed? I can't be arsed to check.
why are you even in this thread? go back to gobbling veiny cock you prostituting slut

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My girlfriend brought me some pickles from her hippy coop thing that she gets food from. They're fucking fantastic. I don't care about the organicness or the probiotics or whatever, but they taste great.

aeb0438b-f943-4c5b-8e10-e74518c50da0

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users